The VIPER Garage
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 12, 2018, 05:10:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News
Welcome all new users to The Viper Garage - please read the site introduction in the Announcements
Pick Your ViperGarage Theme
Forum Stats
24622 Posts in 1936 Topics by 837 Members
Latest Member: Mondello_
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
The VIPER Garage  |  Miscellaneous Discussions  |  Viper & girls  |  Hot-Girls Hot VIPERs Calendar Available.... Thur Jan 2013
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Hot-Girls Hot VIPERs Calendar Available.... Thur Jan 2013  (Read 2679 times)
JonB - PartsRack

« on: February 28, 2012, 02:32:43 PM »

I sent a sample to TED....  Rated PG-16 I think.  All studio images, all-Vipers, this is the sexiest calendar Ive seen.  Ted, whatja think?  One of em is HOT-with FIRE and more...

Email me  JonB@PartsRack.com     with your pedigree and Ill send you a calendar and a doo-dad for $20+$5 prio mail.   

Not Suitable for most co-ed offices... 
L8TApex
Roadracing junkie
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2012, 06:26:55 PM »

Haha!

You go Jonb!
Yeh, this is Leslie, like my new screen name? :)
RTTTTed
Owner
Administrator

Viper Nation - ezine
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2012, 07:04:00 PM »

My favourite is the leather clad beauty beside my (oops - not mine) Black GTS.  Not sure of the flames but the babe is dressed to match the Viper!   I have the calendar in my kitchen.  It's definitely not obscene.  The babe doing ZEN on the GTSR spoiler was interesting.  And the other babe dangling off the new ACR spoiler ... well, that's photoshopped - right?

SSG, Gen 1, yes all vipers.  I feel that the Calendar was done with Taste and Class.  I'm proud to won one, thank you Jon.

... and there is that Gen 5 preview?

I see that the Calendar does end Thurs. Jan 31, 2013  - but it is a 2012 Viper Calendar sitting here.  I recommend it.  Good job.
1999 1200rwhp TT GTS - ART, 2001 Roe sc GTS- (4 sale), 440 Duster restomod (sold), 3x Stealth TTs, 92 Daytona IROC with T3, 580whp/1080wtq Cummins pickup.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines | Theme by nesianstyles | Buttons by Andrea