The VIPER Garage
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2018, 07:53:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News
Welcome all new users to The Viper Garage - please read the site introduction in the Announcements
Pick Your ViperGarage Theme
Forum Stats
24609 Posts in 1932 Topics by 812 Members
Latest Member: Viper364
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
The VIPER Garage  |  VCA topics  |  VCA threads  |  Next VCA hood I'm gonna sing a song ...
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Next VCA hood I'm gonna sing a song ...  (Read 1748 times)
RTTTTed
Owner
Administrator

Viper Nation - ezine
« on: April 25, 2012, 04:20:37 PM »

This is Hilarius.  Guy's guitar was abused and he got screwed over :mad: .  He made a youtube video and after a couple million views United wanted to change their mind and pay for his custom Taylor Guitar.   :D  He already had 2 custom made Taylor guitars supplied by the company for all the great advertising they got from his video!  I love it.

Trevor got his money back after more than a year for his VCA hood ... next time I want to sing a song  ....   well, maybe just make a funny video?   :lol:

United Breaks Guitars

« Last Edit: August 28, 2013, 06:45:08 PM by RTTTTed » Logged
1999 1200rwhp TT GTS - ART, 2001 Roe sc GTS- (4 sale), 440 Duster restomod (sold), 3x Stealth TTs, 92 Daytona IROC with T3, 580whp/1080wtq Cummins pickup.
RTTTTed
Owner
Administrator

Viper Nation - ezine
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2013, 06:43:49 PM »

I was going to bring forward TNT's Hood (VCA ripped him off) thread, but I see that someone hacked the site and removed it.  Here's the short story for the 1n year and 3 month long pain and "honor" of the VCA/VPoA;

VOI 11 Trevor Cameron TNT bought a non-functional, ornamental hood at the VCA auction to support HIS Viper Club.  He paid $5,800 and offered to Chris Marshall to pay for crating.  Signed by Ralph G., Chris Marshall and whoever (Herb?) the hood was to be shipped to him after a "clear coat was applied".  Chris Marshall told Trevor not to worry, "I'll personally take car of it for you."  Another Lie. 

When Trev didn't receive his hood after a few months I had been banned and started this website by then.  When I enquired to VCA people about Trevor's hood I also didn't get satisfactory answers.  The money had been removed from Trev's Credit Card without delay however.  I screamed, emailed, posted and called names about "Where's Trevor's HOOD?"  He got an apology eventually and told it was on it's way to him.  A few months later exactly the same thing happened.  I had hundreds of friends on the VCA and I was slowly emailing all the email addresses I had on file.  Occaissionally I'd hit one that would complain loudly and Trevor would get told that they'd lost his hood, found it and it was on its way to him.  FOUR times this happened.  My local president told me that I should "Talk before I complained since Trevor had his hood months ago."  Oops, he'd talked to Chris Marshall and Bobbie C.  Trevor had not recieved his hood.  I complained that VPoA was a dishonest business because they wouldn't deliver the hood to Trev.  I was told that it was VCA responsibility (Who cares?  aren't they the same?).  Bobbie C. wrote an email and said it was on it's way, again.  Trevor actually recieved his hood (well sort of) because it not only wasn't crated, but it had only been wrapped in a piece of cardboard and it had been seriously damaged.  The Hood's clear coat had gouges throught the paint and the corner was broken!  I yelled screamed and berated Chris Marshall who had "personally looked after it", the VCA and the VPoA again!  Bobbie C stated that Trev was happy with the hood and was going to; "Fix it himself".   I screamed and complained some more and called out the honor and integrity of the VCA, VPoA, Chris Marshall and Marv Spatz.  In December (year plus a few months) Trevor received a cheque from then president Marv Spatz for the BS hood.  TNT was given a free membership and is no longer in the VCA.

This started when Chris Marshall inducted himself into the Hall of Fame and ended more than a year later ...   

Ted
1999 1200rwhp TT GTS - ART, 2001 Roe sc GTS- (4 sale), 440 Duster restomod (sold), 3x Stealth TTs, 92 Daytona IROC with T3, 580whp/1080wtq Cummins pickup.
L8TApex
Roadracing junkie
Global Moderator

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2013, 03:05:40 AM »

Oh..
emmm...
GEE!!!!

I remember this thread, thank you for the re-creation Ted!

SO wrong about the hood, things like this don't show VCA credibility at all unfortunately.
Yeh, this is Leslie, like my new screen name? :)
TNT

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2013, 02:46:10 PM »

I was going to bring forward TNT's Hood (VCA ripped him off) thread, but I see that someone hacked the site and removed it.  Here's the short story for the 1n year and 3 month long pain and "honor" of the VCA/VPoA;

VOI 11 Trevor Cameron TNT bought a non-functional, ornamental hood at the VCA auction to support HIS Viper Club.  He paid $5,800 and offered to Chris Marshall to pay for crating.  Signed by Ralph G., Chris Marshall and whoever (Herb?) the hood was to be shipped to him after a "clear coat was applied".  Chris Marshall told Trevor not to worry, "I'll personally take car of it for you."  Another Lie. 

When Trev didn't receive his hood after a few months I had been banned and started this website by then.  When I enquired to VCA people about Trevor's hood I also didn't get satisfactory answers.  The money had been removed from Trev's Credit Card without delay however.  I screamed, emailed, posted and called names about "Where's Trevor's HOOD?"  He got an apology eventually and told it was on it's way to him.  A few months later exactly the same thing happened.  I had hundreds of friends on the VCA and I was slowly emailing all the email addresses I had on file.  Occaissionally I'd hit one that would complain loudly and Trevor would get told that they'd lost his hood, found it and it was on its way to him.  FOUR times this happened.  My local president told me that I should "Talk before I complained since Trevor had his hood months ago."  Oops, he'd talked to Chris Marshall and Bobbie C.  Trevor had not recieved his hood.  I complained that VPoA was a dishonest business because they wouldn't deliver the hood to Trev.  I was told that it was VCA responsibility (Who cares?  aren't they the same?).  Bobbie C. wrote an email and said it was on it's way, again.  Trevor actually recieved his hood (well sort of) because it not only wasn't crated, but it had only been wrapped in a piece of cardboard and it had been seriously damaged.  The Hood's clear coat had gouges throught the paint and the corner was broken!  I yelled screamed and berated Chris Marshall who had "personally looked after it", the VCA and the VPoA again!  Bobbie C stated that Trev was happy with the hood and was going to; "Fix it himself".   I screamed and complained some more and called out the honor and integrity of the VCA, VPoA, Chris Marshall and Marv Spatz.  In December (year plus a few months) Trevor received a cheque from then president Marv Spatz for the BS hood.  TNT was given a free membership and is no longer in the VCA.

This started when Chris Marshall inducted himself into the Hall of Fame and ended more than a year later ...   

Ted

Wow Ted.... happier times for sure, Sure wish I had a hood like the one in the picture because it sure doesn't look like that anymore. The hood was unsigned when I bought it and I asked Herb and Ralph if they would sign it and they gratiously did just that. Very glad I did not ask Chris marshall to sign it as it would make me puke everytime I looked at it in the garage. The hood finally arrived at my shop in Nisku in a broken to shit card board box and I will quote the delivery driver, " someone better bring a camera cause this thing is destroyed". The hood was broken in two places, was scratched extensively across the entire surface and had paint missing completely on three edges. This hood is now stored in a corner of my storage room and I really don't know what to do with it as it is not fit to be displayed and I do not think it can be repaired without wrecking the art work. I am glad I recieved my money back but what I really wanted was the incredible Bob Soroka artwork on the hood. By the way I also offered again to pay for crating the hood after they finally found it down east and was assured not to worry they had everything in control and I would get it perfect... So much for more promises from the VCA.

Trevor
2004 Vert: Mopar Cam,ECU and 3" track exhausts
Hadvenom08

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2013, 03:01:50 PM »

Trev

You have a an adult beverage opener with your name on it some where.Think it is in Washington state as we speak.....When you get it,open a beverage,raise your hand and salute the GOOD people, because we have prevailed.

Understand your situation, but those guy's are old news.(hopefully) in process.

Thanks for letting the world know of the misdeeds and broken promises(first hand) of the people you trusted.

Change is coming and I will be back. :)

They better get it corrected for the good of all this time.

Timbo

Free Jon B

Only dimly aware of a certain unease in the air.
TNT

« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2013, 04:34:27 PM »

Thanks a bunch Timbo and I will do just that.  :hayes: The reason I am a very ardent supporter of VG is that alot of the great people that were at the VCA are here after being kicked aside or being so sadly dissappointed in what was going on at the VCA that they just could not stay and watch the whole mess anymore. ??? I really hope they can clean it up or maybe best just start over with all the great clubs and people that are still out there. Great to here you will be back in the seat sometime. :2thumbsup: Thanks again for the awesome CNC Viper Swag, You would not believe the comments I get when people see it :bow:

TNT
2004 Vert: Mopar Cam,ECU and 3" track exhausts
L8TApex
Roadracing junkie
Global Moderator

« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2013, 05:00:26 PM »

Ahhh yeh!;what Ted and Tim are doing here is awsome!

I couldn't moderate in VCA anymore because of what was going on.....and that was years ago!
Yeh, this is Leslie, like my new screen name? :)
Hadvenom08

« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2013, 05:06:18 PM »

Thanks Leslie,not just Ted and I but so many good people here.Ted and I just enhance their experience.It's all good. :)

Trev

Better times await us for sure.And glad it's a good to go situation on your swag.

Making people smile one at a time
( coiner of that phrase)

Ted and Timbo
Only dimly aware of a certain unease in the air.
plumcrazy
Global Moderator

« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2013, 05:34:06 PM »

getting that hood shipped was a fiasco for sure
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines | Theme by nesianstyles | Buttons by Andrea