The VIPER Garage
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 21, 2018, 07:08:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News
Welcome to the updated Viper Garage.  We look forward to exchanging stories, events, tech info, pictures and fun.  Welcome to our humble Viper Home
Pick Your ViperGarage Theme
Forum Stats
24622 Posts in 1936 Topics by 835 Members
Latest Member: viper007
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
The VIPER Garage  |  Miscellaneous Discussions  |  Off Topic  |  WOW... I would have never guessed
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: WOW... I would have never guessed  (Read 686 times)
ViperJeff
Administrator

Viper Registry
« on: July 02, 2012, 08:01:58 PM »

So I have spent some time reading through the threads and learning.  I recognize a lot of names and I recognize a lot of Vipers.

I see some of my experiences with other boards have been shared by many.  Here I thought I was just not in sync with the Viper community and I see maybe I am.  I look forward to learning more about your community and hope to be a contributer.  No I'm not trying to dig up old dirt, just trying to get to know you a little better.

:2thumbsup: Great Board Guys, I see learning more about Vipers here than other places I been

:goodjob:oldcolt, glad you told me about this community

:bow:

Vj
“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”
― Winston Churchill
oldcolt

« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2012, 08:59:15 PM »

No problem Jeff! More folks need to know about your dedicated work. :2thumbsup:
RTTTTed
Owner
Administrator

Viper Nation - ezine
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2012, 10:24:44 PM »

Thanks Jeff.

This site was Bottlefed's suggestion as he was tired of all the irrelevant BS and controls on the 1 site and although he went to the other site for "entertainment" I had been bashed evertime I tried helping anyone and from people that probably knew a lot to seldom post any helpful info turned me off so Tim Anglin set up this site.  Chris Shepard is our generous host and has been going well beyond requirements.  Plumcrazy and Lt8apex are the moderators.  Thanks for the compliments.

Look forward to your posts.

Ted
1999 1200rwhp TT GTS - ART, 2001 Roe sc GTS- (4 sale), 440 Duster restomod (sold), 3x Stealth TTs, 92 Daytona IROC with T3, 580whp/1080wtq Cummins pickup.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines | Theme by nesianstyles | Buttons by Andrea