The VIPER Garage
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 16, 2018, 11:56:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News
Pick Your ViperGarage Theme
Forum Stats
24598 Posts in 1931 Topics by 788 Members
Latest Member: Blitz8282
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
The VIPER Garage  |  Vendor Area  |  PartsRack.com  |  "CORSA INVITATIONAL" Fall Sale.... Deep Discount + Free Ship!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: "CORSA INVITATIONAL" Fall Sale.... Deep Discount + Free Ship!  (Read 871 times)
JonB - PartsRack

« on: September 20, 2012, 09:27:19 AM »

Sept-October, buy a CORSA exhaust at www.partsrack.com and receive FREE  USA-shipping  (or 1/2 price ship to Canada) 
RTTTTed
Owner
Administrator

Viper Nation - ezine
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2012, 11:12:56 PM »

:2thumbsup:  The sound cancellation technology makes the loudest and BEST sounding exhaust for a V10.

With No Cats, Headers and Corsa 3" track exh. my car always sounds the best in any crowd of cars.  At V0I X I revved it up and ... other than that poor girl 20' behind me ... my car sounded the best out of 400+ Vipers.   OK,  :idk:  there were 3 other Roe Vipers with Corsa that sounded just as good as mine with their Corsa's.

At cruise speeds the exhaust inside the car is super quiet and has absolutely NO drone.  By contrast, my TT GTS with turbos exiting into 4" pipe and running through some dynamax with and X crossover in the rear sounds nearly as good, although a LOT quieter at WOT (read - not as spectacular).  The Corsa goes quiet and whispering is possible when cruising between 1200 and 2000rpms, while my TT GTS hurts your ears when it is cruising between 1700-2100 rpms!  Does Corsa make a 4" Catback for my TT John?   
1999 1200rwhp TT GTS - ART, 2001 Roe sc GTS- (4 sale), 440 Duster restomod (sold), 3x Stealth TTs, 92 Daytona IROC with T3, 580whp/1080wtq Cummins pickup.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines | Theme by nesianstyles | Buttons by Andrea