The VIPER Garage
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 18, 2018, 08:20:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News
Welcome to the updated Viper Garage.  We look forward to exchanging stories, events, tech info, pictures and fun.  Welcome to our humble Viper Home
Pick Your ViperGarage Theme
Forum Stats
24619 Posts in 1934 Topics by 826 Members
Latest Member: scottyv10
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
The VIPER Garage  |  Generation-specific Viper Forums  |  SRT10 Viper Discussions  |  Looking for some SRT guys who want TT's
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Looking for some SRT guys who want TT's  (Read 3686 times)
CastellanoTwinTurbo
Specializing in getting a couple more customer cars finished then finishing up my front mount 4-link GTS to go break some records.....

« on: September 21, 2012, 11:57:49 AM »

Hello, here is a link to my new side mount TT thread:

http://thevipergarage.com/index.php/topic,1503.msg13749.html#new

In a nutshell, I have some universal castings being made to fit Gen 1-5 Vipers. I am prototyping the system for the Gen 2 and also want to make one for the Gen 3. Anybody interested can please let me know and I can give the prototype customer a very good price!

RWHP on a stock 2003-2006 motor will fall into the 700-800 RWHP range. There is a car in Florida that has run 800 RWHP on a Mustang dyno power through his stock motor with SCT tune no problem. I will be using this person to tune the SCT's he is a great tuner!
Specializing in getting a couple more customer cars finished then finishing up my front mount 4-link T-6 Front Mount TT GTS to go break some records.....
ViperJeff
Administrator

Viper Registry
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2012, 12:22:53 PM »

Can I share that link on another forum (and maybe a few copy written photo's)
“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”
― Winston Churchill
CastellanoTwinTurbo
Specializing in getting a couple more customer cars finished then finishing up my front mount 4-link GTS to go break some records.....

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2012, 09:55:43 PM »

Can I share that link on another forum (and maybe a few copy written photo's)

Absolutely!

Thank you!
Specializing in getting a couple more customer cars finished then finishing up my front mount 4-link T-6 Front Mount TT GTS to go break some records.....
TowDawg

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2012, 01:42:02 PM »

In a nutshell, I have some universal castings being made to fit Gen 1-5 Vipers. I am prototyping the system for the Gen 2 and also want to make one for the Gen 3. Anybody interested can please let me know and I can give the prototype customer a very good price!

RWHP on a stock 2003-2006 motor will fall into the 700-800 RWHP range. There is a car in Florida that has run 800 RWHP on a Mustang dyno power through his stock motor with SCT tune no problem. I will be using this person to tune the SCT's he is a great tuner!

You're in CA aren't you?  That might help some people with taking up your offer.  I'm not really in the market since I track mine on road courses a good bit, but if you happened to be local to me, it would be a tough offer to turn down.

'03 Silver - Arrow rebuild with M&M headers, Mopar race exhuast, Quaife with 3.33's, Rockland Gear T-56, 6 spokes, SCT tune from VS, Woodhouse engine & trans mounts, MGW shifter, K&N intake,  AB's wires, Autoform roll bar.  513/517.
CastellanoTwinTurbo

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2012, 02:04:20 PM »

You're in CA aren't you?  That might help some people with taking up your offer.  I'm not really in the market since I track mine on road courses a good bit, but if you happened to be local to me, it would be a tough offer to turn down.

TowDawg, unfortunately, I am in Chicago.

I do have a quick spool setup that with smaller turbos would be instant for the road course and we could do side mounted air-air intercoolers so you could still road course the car. Say, 650-700 RWHP!
BadBlackSRT10

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2012, 05:43:39 AM »

Question....have you tried this setup on a Viper Truck??? I have a 05 RAM SRT10. This is definitely
interesting. Also, I have a NX Fly-By-Wire system on my truck......any issues with nitrous?
RTTTTed
Owner
Administrator

Viper Nation - ezine
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2012, 09:37:35 PM »

Gen 4s are the only ones that I know of that shut down because of "too much torque"  when using Nitrous.
1999 1200rwhp TT GTS - ART, 2001 Roe sc GTS- (4 sale), 440 Duster restomod (sold), 3x Stealth TTs, 92 Daytona IROC with T3, 580whp/1080wtq Cummins pickup.
daffy03

« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2013, 07:33:51 PM »

Im very interested in your kit for my gen 3 .. What do they run cost wise  both for a stock engine and a built one ... thanks so much
RTTTTed
Owner
Administrator

Viper Nation - ezine
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2013, 09:02:43 PM »

Im very interested in your kit for my gen 3 .. What do they run cost wise  both for a stock engine and a built one ... thanks so much

I suggest sending him a Personal Message \PM so that he gets it right away and can write you a quote that will be current.  PMs cause the site to email the recipient.
1999 1200rwhp TT GTS - ART, 2001 Roe sc GTS- (4 sale), 440 Duster restomod (sold), 3x Stealth TTs, 92 Daytona IROC with T3, 580whp/1080wtq Cummins pickup.
C-Note

« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2013, 10:32:24 AM »

I have a fully built (Carrilo Rods, CP Pistons, Billiet mains.... you name it) Gen3 and may be interested. The car is currently running a Paxton.
CastellanoTwinTurbo

« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2013, 07:17:13 PM »

Sorry, I have not been on here in a while.....

I am currently about to start prototyping a Gen 3 setup. Please give me a call @ 630-456-6563. I could make 2 sets of everything at once!
no hemi

« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2013, 08:45:08 AM »

sounds good, how much will that run me?, i have an almost stock gen 3, i was looking for a paxton, but if the price is right i might go TT :-D
RTTTTed
Owner
Administrator

Viper Nation - ezine
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2013, 09:31:23 AM »

sounds good, how much will that run me?, i have an almost stock gen 3, i was looking for a paxton, but if the price is right i might go TT :-D

Or perhaps buy Clint's Paxton setup ...
no hemi

« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2013, 06:23:57 AM »

HOw much is he asking for it??, and where is it posted? thx
RTTTTed
Owner
Administrator

Viper Nation - ezine
« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2013, 08:13:57 AM »

There is an SRT truck guy that is looking to upgrade to TT.  He has a Paxton SRT10 truck  PM yellow venom in the truck thread ...

C-note is also interested in upgrading to a TT from his 800whp Paxton Gen 3 ...
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines | Theme by nesianstyles | Buttons by Andrea