The VIPER Garage
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 22, 2018, 07:24:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News
Pick Your ViperGarage Theme
Forum Stats
24612 Posts in 1933 Topics by 817 Members
Latest Member: arnytt
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
The VIPER Garage  |  Generation-specific Viper Forums  |  SRT10 Viper Discussions  |  Looking for some SRT guys who want TT's
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Looking for some SRT guys who want TT's  (Read 3643 times)
CastellanoTwinTurbo
Specializing in getting a couple more customer cars finished then finishing up my front mount 4-link GTS to go break some records.....

« on: September 21, 2012, 11:57:49 AM »

Hello, here is a link to my new side mount TT thread:

http://thevipergarage.com/index.php/topic,1503.msg13749.html#new

In a nutshell, I have some universal castings being made to fit Gen 1-5 Vipers. I am prototyping the system for the Gen 2 and also want to make one for the Gen 3. Anybody interested can please let me know and I can give the prototype customer a very good price!

RWHP on a stock 2003-2006 motor will fall into the 700-800 RWHP range. There is a car in Florida that has run 800 RWHP on a Mustang dyno power through his stock motor with SCT tune no problem. I will be using this person to tune the SCT's he is a great tuner!
Specializing in getting a couple more customer cars finished then finishing up my front mount 4-link T-6 Front Mount TT GTS to go break some records.....
ViperJeff
Administrator

Viper Registry
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2012, 12:22:53 PM »

Can I share that link on another forum (and maybe a few copy written photo's)
“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”
― Winston Churchill
CastellanoTwinTurbo
Specializing in getting a couple more customer cars finished then finishing up my front mount 4-link GTS to go break some records.....

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2012, 09:55:43 PM »

Can I share that link on another forum (and maybe a few copy written photo's)

Absolutely!

Thank you!
Specializing in getting a couple more customer cars finished then finishing up my front mount 4-link T-6 Front Mount TT GTS to go break some records.....
TowDawg

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2012, 01:42:02 PM »

In a nutshell, I have some universal castings being made to fit Gen 1-5 Vipers. I am prototyping the system for the Gen 2 and also want to make one for the Gen 3. Anybody interested can please let me know and I can give the prototype customer a very good price!

RWHP on a stock 2003-2006 motor will fall into the 700-800 RWHP range. There is a car in Florida that has run 800 RWHP on a Mustang dyno power through his stock motor with SCT tune no problem. I will be using this person to tune the SCT's he is a great tuner!

You're in CA aren't you?  That might help some people with taking up your offer.  I'm not really in the market since I track mine on road courses a good bit, but if you happened to be local to me, it would be a tough offer to turn down.

'03 Silver - Arrow rebuild with M&M headers, Mopar race exhuast, Quaife with 3.33's, Rockland Gear T-56, 6 spokes, SCT tune from VS, Woodhouse engine & trans mounts, MGW shifter, K&N intake,  AB's wires, Autoform roll bar.  513/517.
CastellanoTwinTurbo

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2012, 02:04:20 PM »

You're in CA aren't you?  That might help some people with taking up your offer.  I'm not really in the market since I track mine on road courses a good bit, but if you happened to be local to me, it would be a tough offer to turn down.

TowDawg, unfortunately, I am in Chicago.

I do have a quick spool setup that with smaller turbos would be instant for the road course and we could do side mounted air-air intercoolers so you could still road course the car. Say, 650-700 RWHP!
BadBlackSRT10

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2012, 05:43:39 AM »

Question....have you tried this setup on a Viper Truck??? I have a 05 RAM SRT10. This is definitely
interesting. Also, I have a NX Fly-By-Wire system on my truck......any issues with nitrous?
RTTTTed
Owner
Administrator

Viper Nation - ezine
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2012, 09:37:35 PM »

Gen 4s are the only ones that I know of that shut down because of "too much torque"  when using Nitrous.
1999 1200rwhp TT GTS - ART, 2001 Roe sc GTS- (4 sale), 440 Duster restomod (sold), 3x Stealth TTs, 92 Daytona IROC with T3, 580whp/1080wtq Cummins pickup.
daffy03

« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2013, 07:33:51 PM »

Im very interested in your kit for my gen 3 .. What do they run cost wise  both for a stock engine and a built one ... thanks so much
RTTTTed
Owner
Administrator

Viper Nation - ezine
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2013, 09:02:43 PM »

Im very interested in your kit for my gen 3 .. What do they run cost wise  both for a stock engine and a built one ... thanks so much

I suggest sending him a Personal Message \PM so that he gets it right away and can write you a quote that will be current.  PMs cause the site to email the recipient.
1999 1200rwhp TT GTS - ART, 2001 Roe sc GTS- (4 sale), 440 Duster restomod (sold), 3x Stealth TTs, 92 Daytona IROC with T3, 580whp/1080wtq Cummins pickup.
C-Note

« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2013, 10:32:24 AM »

I have a fully built (Carrilo Rods, CP Pistons, Billiet mains.... you name it) Gen3 and may be interested. The car is currently running a Paxton.
CastellanoTwinTurbo

« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2013, 07:17:13 PM »

Sorry, I have not been on here in a while.....

I am currently about to start prototyping a Gen 3 setup. Please give me a call @ 630-456-6563. I could make 2 sets of everything at once!
no hemi

« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2013, 08:45:08 AM »

sounds good, how much will that run me?, i have an almost stock gen 3, i was looking for a paxton, but if the price is right i might go TT :-D
RTTTTed
Owner
Administrator

Viper Nation - ezine
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2013, 09:31:23 AM »

sounds good, how much will that run me?, i have an almost stock gen 3, i was looking for a paxton, but if the price is right i might go TT :-D

Or perhaps buy Clint's Paxton setup ...
no hemi

« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2013, 06:23:57 AM »

HOw much is he asking for it??, and where is it posted? thx
RTTTTed
Owner
Administrator

Viper Nation - ezine
« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2013, 08:13:57 AM »

There is an SRT truck guy that is looking to upgrade to TT.  He has a Paxton SRT10 truck  PM yellow venom in the truck thread ...

C-note is also interested in upgrading to a TT from his 800whp Paxton Gen 3 ...
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines | Theme by nesianstyles | Buttons by Andrea