The VIPER Garage
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 15, 2018, 03:55:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News
Welcome all new users to The Viper Garage - please read the site introduction in the Announcements
Pick Your ViperGarage Theme
Forum Stats
24622 Posts in 1936 Topics by 838 Members
Latest Member: rpaddicted
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
The VIPER Garage  |  Welcome to The VIPER Garage Forums  |  News & Announcements & Introductions  |  NEW Viper Garage decals
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: NEW Viper Garage decals  (Read 3498 times)
RTTTTed
Owner
Administrator

Viper Nation - ezine
« on: September 22, 2012, 01:42:40 PM »

As TNT mentioned he has been working with a local graphics design company on building quality Decals of the Garage.  We applied and ran windshield trim labels and our new Logo snakes on our Viper when we went to Race the Base in Cold Lake and kicked butt (2nd in Modified Supercars) up there.  The snakes were ver popular and Trevor's introduction stockpile dwindled quickly as every Viper we saw asked and received a VG snake logo.  Splitting up the few Decals that were left I've mailed a few to VG participants and was asked for a few more. 

I bought the artwork and Trev did the layouts.  From the rear the VG Logo isn't as obvious as I wanted,

which is why I've place the VG decal on the rear between the taillight and the plate.  Another good choice would be on the front fenders under the Viper/SRT nameplates.   

Trevor has purchased a few hundred of these Decals so that everyone can buy one and share ... whether you apply the decals to the car body, the glass or your Corvette, they look awesome.  When people ask about the prupose of the Viper Garage we tell them that it is a website that has helped hundreds of Viper owners (and others) to enjoy their Cars, learn about modifications ... to find Vendors, Tuners, Parts Vendors with the knowledge to find yuo the RIGHT parts for your car, reliable Dealerships, friends, learn how to compete, which tires to buy and what reasons there are for different types of tires.  Viper Garage is the BEST place to ask for - and receive, help to fix or repair, modify or figure out what modifications you want for yourselves.  Ten bucks a decal will let you warn people that you have knowledge and acess to technical know how.   

Ted

« Last Edit: September 22, 2012, 01:46:43 PM by RTTTTed » Logged
1999 1200rwhp TT GTS - ART, 2001 Roe sc GTS- (4 sale), 440 Duster restomod (sold), 3x Stealth TTs, 92 Daytona IROC with T3, 580whp/1080wtq Cummins pickup.
RTTTTed
Owner
Administrator

Viper Nation - ezine
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2012, 02:07:21 PM »

Trevor worked on windshield banners and they looked good, but were a little too high and we are currently refining them as we have time ...

Hoping to have some awesome Windshield Banners available before next spring,
1999 1200rwhp TT GTS - ART, 2001 Roe sc GTS- (4 sale), 440 Duster restomod (sold), 3x Stealth TTs, 92 Daytona IROC with T3, 580whp/1080wtq Cummins pickup.
L8TApex
Roadracing junkie
Global Moderator

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2012, 06:28:56 PM »

I love the Viper Garage logo!

Thanks for sending me one Ted:)
Yeh, this is Leslie, like my new screen name? :)
RTTTTed
Owner
Administrator

Viper Nation - ezine
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2012, 06:33:10 PM »

:D  It's kind of similar to your leg Tatoo ...  a real cutie!   

ViperJeff
Administrator

Viper Registry
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2012, 12:24:38 PM »

Time to go look for a tattoo thread
“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”
― Winston Churchill
RTTTTed
Owner
Administrator

Viper Nation - ezine
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2012, 11:49:16 PM »

copied from Donations thread;

I would like to thank TNT for the biggest donation made to the site yet.  Trev worked the design of the snake logo and had a sign shop build us several hundred Viper Garage decals!  These VG decals look fantastic and will be selling for a paltry $10 each to help support the website and cover the fees and hopefully prizes and upgrades. 

Trevor insists that there be some Viper Garage events and is asking to host one.  It would be great to see many of my friends again ... especially since they're not allowed to have me around    I helped host VCA events as did Trevor so it won't be a first or anything.  Taking a hint from the old WC president while I was hanging with the local club I made a suggestion to a Viper Dealer and begged/asked a couple closer Chrysler dealerships for donations for our event.  All of them came through and door prizes really made the event more enjoyable for everyone there. 

I asked JonB/PartsRack about him selling our decals and he said, " I only give decals away, I don't sell them.  I'll take 25 for special giveaways and buy them to support the site.  I'll order more later."  Wow Jon, thank you!  Customers should order your parts from JonB so you can get your VG decal!

Please Buy our really cool decals.  Put them on your tool boxes, your Viper GARAGE doors, and your Viper.  You could stick them on your daily driver and let everyone know about your other car or even just the Viper that you hope to buy one day ...  PM myself or TNT to get yours - or buy some parts from partsrack. 

« Last Edit: September 29, 2012, 11:53:58 PM by RTTTTed » Logged
shooter_t1
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2013, 06:44:35 PM »

Back from the dead....

Ted, are these still avail?...still $10.00?
RTTTTed
Owner
Administrator

Viper Nation - ezine
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2013, 08:10:38 PM »

Yes, yes. :2thumbsup:
FrankBarba

« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2013, 04:39:02 PM »

If you send me 2 i will place them on the Comp Coupe.

frank
RTTTTed
Owner
Administrator

Viper Nation - ezine
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2013, 09:46:31 PM »

Frank, could you PM TNT for that please?

He's heading to Malaysia to have a safety meeting with over there so please be patient.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines | Theme by nesianstyles | Buttons by Andrea