The VIPER Garage
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2018, 07:46:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News
Welcome all new users to The Viper Garage - please read the site introduction in the Announcements
Pick Your ViperGarage Theme
Forum Stats
24609 Posts in 1932 Topics by 812 Members
Latest Member: Viper364
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
The VIPER Garage  |  VCA topics  |  VCA threads  |  Former VCA National President Endorsements....
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Former VCA National President Endorsements....  (Read 5552 times)
JBFY
« on: September 26, 2012, 10:38:24 AM »

Seems that the campaigning knows no end....

As past National Presidents of the Viper Club of America, we fully understand and appreciate the need for some
continuity in national offices. Current experience running the club is a key factor in national elections as there
are numerous variables that cannot simply be learned overnight or even over a few months. It is like passing
the Olympic track & field baton to the swim team and hoping they can win their first race: they may be great
athletes but it requires an entirely different level of experience to do correctly. There has never been a National
President that didn't serve in some previous national officer capacity, excluding the first National President
where no prior experience was even possible.

In these times when the club has been forced by necessity to be entirely self-sufficient, it is critically important
that it be managed by not only those that have clearly demonstrated a dedication to the club, but are successful
business people in their own right. Make no mistake, the position of a national officer is far more demanding
that most will ever realize. Not only in terms of time away from your "real" job, but in the need to constantly
protect and grow the club. Simply ask yourself what each candidate has done personally to help promote and
grow the club at the national level.

After carefully reviewing the candidates declared thus far for national office, we feel that Lee Stubberfield can
continue the amazing trajectory the club has been achieving over these past few years. The treasury is as
strong as it has ever been, VIPER magazine is winning awards and new fans with every issue, and the club has
proven to be self-sufficient even when faced with monumental events like a VOI. The fact that the club is
helping members with reduced prices on factory parts and now possesses the factory tools that built these
legendary cars is a dream come true for anybody with an ounce of Viper blood.

We are very proud of how the club continues to mature and hope that this trend continues for many years to
come.

Signed,

Steven J. Ferguson, Past National VCA President
Tony Estes, Past National VCA President
Joe Houss, Past National VCA President
Steve Wedel, Past National VCA President
Robert Carroll, Past National VCA President
Christopher Marshall, Past National VCA President
Marv Spatz, Current National VCA President

PS from Steve Ferguson: The PRIMARY and MAIN role here is what best provides for the MEMBERS of the
VCA. Based on what I have been presented as a go forward strategy, and based on the level of membership
experience which never wavered in the transition from the management teams of JR Thompson to Coast to
Coast, it seems evident that what best serves our members best to it maintain that continued standard going
forward. Based on what has been shared and as a former National President, as a Founder of the VCA, and as
a member of the VCA Financial Oversight Committee, I find the current direction of the club to be in order and
on task. More importantly, it seems it is not only keeping up with all the standards members have grown
accustomed to, but in some areas are now exceeding them. So with that being said and IF the true GOAL is to
provide the best experience for the MEMBERS of the Viper Club of America, I stand and endorse Lee
Stubberfield to be the leader for the next two years. Not only that but the thought of the new processes in play,
and adding the historical management of Maurice to this equation is rather invigorating and for the first time
would be a great blend of old school and new school, thus giving the VCA the best opportunity to reach new
heights.
JonB - PartsRack

« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2012, 11:17:31 AM »

Funny that they want CONTINUITY of the old excom??? Who wants things to continue as they are? 

When the executive officers suspended their biggest and oldest competitor and whistleblower,  they also 'claimed' a unanimous BOD vote ( 4 did not vote) and sent 2 letters 'supposedly' signed by BOD members who later said they NEVER saw the letter. They asked ME for copies of that they had supposedly signed!   

I am willing to bet a free lube-job that a couple of those 'signatories' never saw the letter in advance, or had any IDEA of the developments that caused its Ghost-written authorship in NJ.  [One of those 'authors'  is incapable of stringing together 2 coherent sentences that are spelled correctly....]
« Last Edit: September 26, 2012, 11:48:38 AM by JonB - PartsRack » Logged
RTTTTed
Owner
Administrator

Viper Nation - ezine
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2012, 12:07:58 PM »

One of the bylaws when I was getting booted out 2 years ago (and o0ne of my 'red flags') was that the "Need for continuity required lifetime positions" of VPoA and VCA officers etc.  Not sure what the date on this info is, but it should be dated 2 years ago ...  back when I was screaming about what was happening ... 

Don't forget Jon, they said you're only suspended until January 2013.   :lol: :lol: 

Then - in all fairness - you should be eligible for lifetime leadership of VPoA or VCA ...    :headscratch:     
1999 1200rwhp TT GTS - ART, 2001 Roe sc GTS- (4 sale), 440 Duster restomod (sold), 3x Stealth TTs, 92 Daytona IROC with T3, 580whp/1080wtq Cummins pickup.
JBFY
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2012, 12:30:22 PM »

The letter/email of endorsement was sent out by Mr. Stubberfield on Monday of this week. It appears the letter only want to those folks that are planning to vote for him. It was attached as a PDF with the VCA logo in the header.  ::)  My regional president got a copy and forwarded it on. I'm in Charlotte and I will ask the presidents on this endorsement if they did indeed know about this letter. This, if I'm even allowed to talk to them about the election.
RTTTTed
Owner
Administrator

Viper Nation - ezine
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2012, 01:06:16 PM »

Lee is a member on this forum.  He did state that me being suspended should not interfere with my wife joining the VCA with HER Viper.  However, after Mary Marshall never did put the membership through for my wife the VCA passed a bylaw that spouses and children are also suspended with the original member ...   

I also wouldn't recommend Lee as a president unless members wish the non-disclosure of any VCA business to continue.

I received an email from a regional president that said his region was treated so badly by Nat. that NO MEMBERS from his region will attend VOI for the first time since that region's inception.  Continity?  Wonder if that region will be banned for life next year? 

SRT ... READ THIS PLEASE!
1999 1200rwhp TT GTS - ART, 2001 Roe sc GTS- (4 sale), 440 Duster restomod (sold), 3x Stealth TTs, 92 Daytona IROC with T3, 580whp/1080wtq Cummins pickup.
ViperJeff
Administrator

Viper Registry
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2012, 01:40:08 PM »

Wow.........
“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”
― Winston Churchill
Noir2008

« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2012, 03:38:37 PM »

However, after Mary Marshall never did put the membership through for my wife the VCA passed a bylaw that spouses and children are also suspended with the original member ... 

:)   :)   :)

She is special. She denied my membership too but based on registration process changed.

Steven J. Ferguson, Past National VCA President
Robert Carroll, Past National VCA President
Christopher Marshall, Past National VCA President
Marv Spatz, Current National VCA President

They are all drinking pals, they cover each other.

« Last Edit: September 26, 2012, 03:43:09 PM by Noir2008 » Logged
Vigilantee

« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2012, 04:47:16 PM »

Lee is a member on this forum.  He did state that me being suspended should not interfere with my wife joining the VCA with HER Viper.  However, after Mary Marshall never did put the membership through for my wife the VCA passed a bylaw that spouses and children are also suspended with the original member ...   

There's nothing in the by-laws about suspending the entire family.
Vigilantee

« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2012, 04:56:26 PM »

These guys, primarily past presidents, are DODGE/SRT "groupies"  It's all about being able to talk to some of the SRT stars directly, and being on a first name basis with Ralph.  Come on now, what the hell does it take to run a small business/club?  I mean you've all met Marvin, what can I say?.   Apparently, it doesn't take much to impress these lawyers.  First by-law change....prohibit past presidents from being involved.
shooter_t1
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2012, 05:06:16 PM »

Yep, I just read them and you are correct.

You know it also states that only 1 member of the family (Primary Active member) can vote and have full membership rights. So my question is. Do the Marshalls own more then 1 Viper?
RTTTTed
Owner
Administrator

Viper Nation - ezine
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2012, 05:08:33 PM »

Perhaps it's in the wording?  Deana Wood was rejected for membership and the first reason was becuase the previous owner hadn't UNLISTED the ACR we bought from him with the VCA.  After that it was decided that she is NOT ALLOWED to be a member ...  you're saying that they Lied???   It took several requests from the membership director of WC VCA to get the membership money she paid returned so that the WC VCA membership director could repay Deana Wood.  The Viper she used to apply for membership was a Red ACR - everyone knows I own a Sapphire GTS.  It was parked in the other garage.  I PM'd Lee and he said that Yes she should be allowed to join.

So the bylaws that require any/all VCA members to turn away any/all suspended members and their wives from any VCA event is not a bylaw either? 

So what IS the reason that Deana Wood's membership was rejected then?  Perhaps soimeone should ask the EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR?  or Lee since he did PM me that she should be allowed to join ... 

Started another thread on the wife and kids suspended too? 
« Last Edit: September 26, 2012, 06:39:55 PM by RTTTTed » Logged
RTTTTed
Owner
Administrator

Viper Nation - ezine
« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2012, 06:41:49 PM »

Just had a laugh while re-reading this;  " but are successful business people in their own right."

:lol:  CM was an unemployed CEO for a few years before being nat pres ... ?  That's successful???   :lol:
RTTTTed
Owner
Administrator

Viper Nation - ezine
« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2012, 09:40:35 PM »

Didn't CM change the rules so that ALL past presidents get FREE Lifetime memberships?  No Viper needed for them.  What was the name of the past president that furnished his basement from the VCA treasury, then was banned for life ...  and re-instated???   :headscratch:   

Yep, I just read them and you are correct.

You know it also states that only 1 member of the family (Primary Active member) can vote and have full membership rights. So my question is. Do the Marshalls own more then 1 Viper?
Gateway Viper

« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2013, 07:48:03 PM »

Just had a laugh while re-reading this;  " but are successful business people in their own right."

:lol:  CM was an unemployed CEO for a few years before being nat pres ... ?  That's successful???   :lol:

CM hasn't had to hold a real job for 4 years, and was fired from the last one had.
RTTTTed
Owner
Administrator

Viper Nation - ezine
« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2013, 01:50:14 AM »

If it was up to me I'd have fired him from President for doing such a lousy job.  Firing someone because they disagree with you is BAD BUSINESS.  First you should find out if the ones disagreeing with you is correct.
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines | Theme by nesianstyles | Buttons by Andrea