The VIPER Garage
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 14, 2018, 09:07:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News
Pick Your ViperGarage Theme
Forum Stats
24622 Posts in 1936 Topics by 842 Members
Latest Member: XEvilBestSaw
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
The VIPER Garage  |  VCA topics  |  VCA threads  |  Former VCA National President Endorsements....
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Former VCA National President Endorsements....  (Read 6263 times)
Rocket

« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2013, 11:53:33 AM »

Another fine example of the good ole boys club trying to keep new blood out - so that their conflicts of interest can't be exposed.  So let's make it impossible for new, interested members to get any VCA experience, even if they've owned a Viper for 10 years, helped numerous other Viper owners with issues/problems, are successful business people - just so they can say that they have no relevant VCA experience.

Oh - and let's not publish when/where the national meetings are being held (as required by the bylaws) so that those interested in finding out what happens at the national level don't ever find out.

You think that the national board would use the calendar on the VCA website to publish this info?  Or how about this crazy idea - how about asking the members what issues, direction, or topics should be discussed at the national meeting.  An agenda must be printed prior to the meeting - when was the last time anyone actually saw one and how hard would it be to publish this in the members only section.  Financials - good luck trying to get any information from your national or local chapter.

As much as I enjoy the VCA website - I'm finding it hard to find a reason to rejoin this year.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2013, 12:09:14 PM by Rocket » Logged
2009 Custom Vert.  725 hp.
Sold -2005 Kandy Red Street Serpent.
Bolt on Upgrades.
Sold - 1993 "Carry-Over" Red Rocket
Heisenberg

« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2013, 12:35:35 PM »

No meeting agenda for the board or presidents' meeting was provided ahead of time. The board agenda was handed out to board members the day of the meeting. The president's meeting agenda was handed out the day of the president's meeting. The calendar on the vca website is disabled if you try and visit it. Coincidence? It seems every attempt was made to keep folks in the dark about these recent meetings. The new presidents is supposed to be full of transparency. Right.
plumcrazy
Global Moderator

« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2013, 05:51:07 PM »

wish i could sell you guys tin foil hats
dougsvt

« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2013, 06:31:33 PM »

Did or I didn't sign the conflict of interest ?  :headscratch:  Who is in conflict ? Endorsement = Free travel !
RTTTTed
Owner
Administrator

Viper Nation - ezine
« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2013, 09:38:12 PM »

Phil .... how much?  :headscratch:   Are they warm?   :lol:
1999 1200rwhp TT GTS - ART, 2001 Roe sc GTS- (4 sale), 440 Duster restomod (sold), 3x Stealth TTs, 92 Daytona IROC with T3, 580whp/1080wtq Cummins pickup.
Janni

« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2013, 07:41:11 AM »

Re: the board announcement / agenda - that was another voting topic on the last minute voting in 2012 - vote to violate the bylaws and not have the announcement done in the required amount of time.

(I voted no on both late 2012 motions)

Seriously - how freaking hard is this?

And if you just forgot, then pony up - put an announcement in the VCA Members only section and say "OOPS, mea culpa!  Time got away from us and we forgot to post the notice, as well as the agenda - so here it is"

THAT could have been done in less than 10% of the time it took to draft the motions to violate the bylaws, and to suspend JonB for another term.

But instead of doing that - the new NO's (minus 1) and the outgoing NO's decided it was time better spent to make phone calls and garner votes to continue Jon's suspension without ANY opportunity for discussion at the easily upcoming National meeting.  It simply HAD to be done without discussion (is that even proper according to Roberts Rules of Order?  not to mention just bad form...)

Smart people would have to know that this would be frowned upon at SRT (and throughout the Viper community) and even moreso when the "how" got out - and yet.... FULL STEAM AHEAD WITH OUR AGENDA!!!!!

And Lee, since I know you are reading - your BS "reaching out" to Jon at the NYC unveiling was a complete crock.  You saw this happening and either a) remained silent or 2) supported it.   So you either lacked leadership (since your administration was going to have to clean up the mess caused by the late December vote, or you are being duplicitous in your assertion that you don't have anything against Jon.

Waiting to see how this plays out.  It does appear that the VCA is in a bit of a bind.  And I do find it interesting that when the BAN was done in 2012, the announcement was made almost immediately on the forums, but this LONGER extension has been unpublished.  maybe it'll show up in some minutes that we can see / are made available.  Oh wait....
TowDawg

« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2013, 09:29:29 AM »

I had no idea his ban was extended.  Someone started a post recently about how the 1 year had to be coming up soon, and I looked back it was.  This explains why he's still not back.  I'm not even sure if the thread is still there or not.
I know they've been deleting and locking threads/posts almost immediately lately if they question anything.
I made a post recently that I will admit kind of went into a tangent, but there was nothing bad in it at all.  It got deleted within minutes of posting it and I got a PM saying it was full of "conspiracy theories", which was complete BS.  It was deleted because I talked about how very legitimate questions were never answered.
I know a lot of people (myself included) that did not renew this year because of a lot of shady shit that got brought out leading up to the elections, and the elections themselves.  Some of the thoughts/accusations flying around may or may not be true, but the fact that they were legitimate concerns and were never answered, just made it worse.  If there was any response at all from "the powers", it was nothing but a condescending remark that never addressed the actual question.
I like the local people I have met and think they are great people.  It's the "inner circle" and shady shit (perceived or otherwise) going on with them, that made me decide to drop out.
'03 Silver - Arrow rebuild with M&M headers, Mopar race exhuast, Quaife with 3.33's, Rockland Gear T-56, 6 spokes, SCT tune from VS, Woodhouse engine & trans mounts, MGW shifter, K&N intake,  AB's wires, Autoform roll bar.  513/517.
RTTTTed
Owner
Administrator

Viper Nation - ezine
« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2013, 09:49:08 AM »

The feeble excuse used to ban JonB in the first place was a joke.  He posted thanks to Tomball Dodge for taking back the Nurburgring record with their Viper ACR and because Jon posted the link he got banned????    WTH?

That is not a reason to ban anyone.  It IS a reason to say thanks to Jon if anyone forgot to thank Tomball and Bernie for bringing the record back to OUR car of choice.  To ban Jon for life (at least the life of any CM suck) is, again, demonstating the corruption of what used to be the best club in the World.  CM is famous for ruining out club.  More and more people are finding this out as time goes on.  It is interesting that so many people are attaching themselves to the destruction of the club.  Although I tried hard to find reasons they are destroying the VCA the only one I can understand is to get the money that Dodge donated to help the club. 

Although Lee has stated that "Chris Marshall saved the Club"  he's mistaken.  The best club in the world VCA has been gone for years.  What's left is embarassing.  I won't even tell the vette guys that I used to belong to the VCA anymore.  I remember when people would compare the vette club expenses to our expenses for events.  anyone read any vette club posts on the vca any longer?   :idk:

1999 1200rwhp TT GTS - ART, 2001 Roe sc GTS- (4 sale), 440 Duster restomod (sold), 3x Stealth TTs, 92 Daytona IROC with T3, 580whp/1080wtq Cummins pickup.
Jax92

VCA Medal of Honor winner

« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2013, 10:07:17 AM »

WHEN ARE WE GOING TO PULL TOGETHER AND DO SOMETHING?  This crap has got to stop.  Come on fellow complainers, lets shit or get off the pot!!!!
RTTTTed
Owner
Administrator

Viper Nation - ezine
« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2013, 12:11:05 PM »

Well, I tried to show what was happening to the VCA 3 years ago.  There is factual information posted here on the Lies of National officers and records of emails showing the complete Lies that CM seems to think is "part of doing business" and certain lawyers told me that "lying for business purposes is sometimes considered just doing business."  Our legal system acknowledges that business men are Liars and dishonesty is expected?  WTH?  Any business people Lie to me and I'll do business somewhere else.  A man's honor is only as good as his word. 
plumcrazy
Global Moderator

« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2013, 02:41:38 PM »

A woman who uses "duplicitous" is sexy !
RTTTTed
Owner
Administrator

Viper Nation - ezine
« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2013, 09:31:41 PM »

A woman who uses "duplicitous" is sexy !

You keep talking like that and I'll expect you to post her pic Phil!   :driving:
JonB - PartsRack

« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2013, 04:23:02 PM »

You keep talking like that and I'll expect you to post her pic Phil!   :driving:

...Already pixed in -  Viper Magazine Fall 2006
torontosrt

« Reply #28 on: February 03, 2013, 07:28:38 AM »

Steven J. Ferguson, Past National VCA President
Tony Estes, Past National VCA President
Joe Houss, Past National VCA President
Steve Wedel, Past National VCA President
Robert Carroll, Past National VCA President
Christopher Marshall, Past National VCA President
Marv Spatz, Current National VCA President

None of the president did respect their duty of trust. Each of them has worked for his own interests!

With time it is even more disgusting when we discover the truth about the manipulation of accounts, insider trading, massive fraud during the elections and the attempt to create a monopoly to sell Viper parts.

Maybe the average IQ on the board is in the low 70s but we aren't all so stupid guys !
Explain us  please what we aren't able to understand !
Jax92

VCA Medal of Honor winner

« Reply #29 on: August 26, 2013, 07:25:16 AM »

This needs a bump.  So much for former National presidents!  Read the first post very carefully.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines | Theme by nesianstyles | Buttons by Andrea