The VIPER Garage
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 16, 2017, 02:03:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News
Welcome all new users to The Viper Garage - please read the site introduction in the Announcements
Pick Your ViperGarage Theme
Forum Stats
24598 Posts in 1930 Topics by 785 Members
Latest Member: maddoxjsph
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
The VIPER Garage  |  General Viper Discussions  |  Viper Links for info and parts  |  Viper Value expert/PartsRack
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Viper Value expert/PartsRack  (Read 4281 times)
RTTTTed
Owner
Administrator

Viper Nation - ezine
« on: October 05, 2012, 10:53:27 AM »

I'd like to post www.partsRack.com   or email at partsrack@aol.com

JonB is the only 'accredited' Viper expert I've seen accepted by Insurance corp.s throughout the states and Canada.  I personally know that he has saved a lot of Viper owners (and many VCA members) thousands of dollars writing Viper values and collector info for many insurance write offs.

Jon is a valued resource to this website and through my knowledge of his charitable efforts (such as this posting) to help people, he is my friend.  If you're talking to an insurance adjuster ... you really want Jon as your friend too!
« Last Edit: October 09, 2012, 10:11:06 PM by RTTTTed » Logged
1999 1200rwhp TT GTS - ART, 2001 Roe sc GTS- (4 sale), 440 Duster restomod (sold), 3x Stealth TTs, 92 Daytona IROC with T3, 580whp/1080wtq Cummins pickup.
KNG SNKE

« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2012, 02:28:46 PM »

I have first hand experience with this.

Totaled my first Viper (stupid me, old tires, cold tires, dew set in)  Visually tires had a ton of tread but were hockey pucks.

Insurance offered 43k on the claim, not too bad.  Jon called them, told them the business about how Yellow's rock, 49,900 out the door.

Found a new Yellow at Warnock Dodge (Yellows rock).  Jon sent a random email out of no where asking if I found a replacement.  I said yes and we had already had an agreed upon price of 46k out the door.  When I told Jon where he said he would call me right back.  He called the parts manager there, Scott S. and then called me back.  He tells me you got the new car for 45k out the door and a bra to protect it for the 7 hour trip.  To ensure safety I ordered new tires from Jon and had them install them at the dealership.  Mind you I had already AGREED TO 46k!  What kind of businesses do that for people, honestly?  Now up until this point I had spent 100 dollars with Jon on smooth tubes and a battery tender, that is it.

I may not spend a ton of money with Jon but I have bought my fair share and I have sent a significant amount of business his way.  There are very limited vendors in the Viper community that you will always receive your parts from, that will go above and beyond to ensure you get what you need and that you are happy.  I have also personally met Jon at VIR 2 years ago and during the event he was able to set it up so that I could meet Ralph G.  Oh and did I mention his assistant Doris loaned us a racing helmet so my wife could experience driving around VIR.

ViperJeff
Administrator

Viper Registry
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2012, 02:53:14 PM »

Outstanding.......
“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”
― Winston Churchill
RTTTTed
Owner
Administrator

Viper Nation - ezine
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2012, 04:34:39 PM »

Jon also arranged/donated well over $10,000 worth of prizes at the VOI 11 Farewell dinner sponsored by the Utah/Colorado VCA clubs - I think they got heck for doing it from National as well.  Jon and his crew - buddy companies - have donated massive amounts of money and effort to the VCA and it's members.  Worst thing the VCA ever did was to suspend Jon.  (except for suspending me maybe  :lol:) because now all they've got left is VPoA.

I had an email that they have sold most of their free parts and now that the big discounter (partsrack) is gone the VPoA doesn't offer many discounts?   :lol:  There is such a huge difference between the 2 that I won about 5 prizes from the Farewell Dinner and all I got from Nat. VCA is a Member of the Year award and to spend over a YEAR to try and get Nat. VCA/VPoA/CM/Marv to replace the money or Hood that TNT donated $5,800 to buy a $800 painting.

Not much contest between the two.   

I actually started this as a knowledge base and wanted to post that JonB is an expert and can help with values and insurance for anyone that doesn't know (when mine was a write off - I didn't know Jon) he's there to help.
1999 1200rwhp TT GTS - ART, 2001 Roe sc GTS- (4 sale), 440 Duster restomod (sold), 3x Stealth TTs, 92 Daytona IROC with T3, 580whp/1080wtq Cummins pickup.
KNG SNKE

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2012, 05:54:55 PM »

And it still is a knowledge base with a story to back it up! 
TNT

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2012, 09:45:27 PM »

Just want to add to this.... I had my 2004 SRT 10 vandalized at Race the base in Cold Lake Alberta :mad:( Thank You So Much to the 2 US airmen that caught the little PUKE RED HANDED at my hotel :bow:) I was looking for parts for my car and found a deal on new OEM parts for my car from a certain Viper business and Jon B directed me to X2 collision who are a used Viper parts dealer. Bottom line is I have never received such great results oriented parts and service from anyone in the Viper world :bow:. Even more amazing is the fact that another vendor on VG recommended them to me (Parts Rack) :goodjob:. Some may think this is a shameless plug for parts rack but it is just the truth about what you get when you deal with quality vendors :bow: and VG is all about making sure the members have factual info on great vendors. All of the business I can give to Parts rack in the future will be a simple give me. Thank you Jon and VG for such honest helpful info and making the difference for their members and viper owners :goodjob:. Anyone can PM me or call me if you want the full story!!

TNT

780-818-6091
2004 Vert: Mopar Cam,ECU and 3" track exhausts
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines | Theme by nesianstyles | Buttons by Andrea