The VIPER Garage
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 19, 2018, 08:49:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News
Welcome to the updated Viper Garage.  We look forward to exchanging stories, events, tech info, pictures and fun.  Welcome to our humble Viper Home
Pick Your ViperGarage Theme
Forum Stats
24611 Posts in 1933 Topics by 817 Members
Latest Member: arnytt
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
The VIPER Garage  |  Miscellaneous Discussions  |  All Brand Events  |  Okanagan Moparty!!! July 2013
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Okanagan Moparty!!! July 2013  (Read 1327 times)
RTTTTed
Owner
Administrator

Viper Nation - ezine
« on: October 23, 2012, 10:31:25 PM »

Sign up soon.  July 26 - 28th in Lumby, BC.  The Okanagan Mopar Club is having their 20th anniversary of this event this summer.  Since Jukly has been an off month for me last couple years I'll probably start doing the Okanagan Moparty again.  I used to show various of my Turbo Dodges and my 440 Duster at the Okeefe's Ranch until the Gov added a HUGE rental and increased the personal entry fee, then the car club moved to a Beachfront show and more recently it seems that they've booked a site with a Motel, campground and Bar/Restaurant near Vernon.  Should be good.

They have some promises of exclusive entries such as a full custom 48 Dodge with a 426 Hemi, concours style car.  There are a Few winged cars and always over a hundred exceptional machines.  Another 100 will be moderate (meaning they get driven) muscle and collector cars.

I'm thinking of getting a sing made and showing my Vipers.   I'd like to get some more exceptional numbers for my TT GTS to get written onto a display sign to brag about my beast.  I'm looking for sponsors for next year so some 400 mile car show displays would be pretty awesome to add to my trophy book.

Anyone interested can email vicnpatporcher@telus.net  or call Vic Porcher at 250 549 1529.  I think he lives in Kelowna or Penticton, BC.

I think they'd enjoy a supercharged and a Twin Turbo Viper GTS pair at the show.  I'll extend an invitation to the local VCA but since they're "not allowed" with me they'll have to park at the other end of pretend they don't belong to the VCA?   :idk:  I'm sure a few friends will show up, maybe a bud or two from south of the border.

I have a 92 Black Daytona IROC R/T (1 of 60 Black with a Lotus DOHC'd engine), an 85 Shellby Charger, a Dodge Stealth TT or two and my 440 Duster that I could get some help to attend with.

1999 1200rwhp TT GTS - ART, 2001 Roe sc GTS- (4 sale), 440 Duster restomod (sold), 3x Stealth TTs, 92 Daytona IROC with T3, 580whp/1080wtq Cummins pickup.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines | Theme by nesianstyles | Buttons by Andrea