The VIPER Garage
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 16, 2018, 12:09:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News
Pick Your ViperGarage Theme
Forum Stats
24598 Posts in 1931 Topics by 788 Members
Latest Member: Blitz8282
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
The VIPER Garage  |  All Other Cars  |  SRT vehicles discussion and pics  |  SRT Marketing
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: SRT Marketing  (Read 1054 times)
CaptnCrash

« on: October 25, 2012, 10:19:05 AM »

As you're all probably aware, SRT is now its own division like trucks, cars, etc.

Today I got this really slick SRT advertisement that measures about 16" by 8" square and is about .5" thick.  It says it contains a free gift, and sure enough it does.

There's a special letter in the front from Ralph, and some advertising from SRT with the Viper being on the first page.  Very nice.

Included is a black with white lettering SRT flag that measures about 1 meter x 2/3 meter!

I'm sure I got this because I bought new and still have 3 SRT vehicles.  It's nice to see SRT marketing but they have a fairly captive audience with existing owners, they need to seriously market to Camero and Rustang owners in my warped way of thinking.

--CC
RTTTTed
Owner
Administrator

Viper Nation - ezine
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2012, 02:30:08 AM »

Gifts!  Great.  You must be one of the chosen few   :2thumbsup:

I would guess that he's showing YOU some appreciation.  You can set up your flag at every event you attend, or stick it on the wall in your garage!
1999 1200rwhp TT GTS - ART, 2001 Roe sc GTS- (4 sale), 440 Duster restomod (sold), 3x Stealth TTs, 92 Daytona IROC with T3, 580whp/1080wtq Cummins pickup.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines | Theme by nesianstyles | Buttons by Andrea