The VIPER Garage
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 21, 2018, 10:24:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News
Welcome all new users to The Viper Garage - please read the site introduction in the Announcements
Pick Your ViperGarage Theme
Forum Stats
24619 Posts in 1934 Topics by 826 Members
Latest Member: scottyv10
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
The VIPER Garage  |  Vendor Area  |  UNITRAX  |  OS Giken SRT 10 Racing Clutch / Looking for a Viper for Installation
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: OS Giken SRT 10 Racing Clutch / Looking for a Viper for Installation  (Read 3737 times)
UNITRAX

UNITRAX
« on: December 17, 2010, 10:40:36 AM »

UNITRAX is looking for one high horsepower Dodge Viper SRT 10 to install OS Giken’s Triple Plate OS Racing clutch at a heavily discounted price. OS Giken and UNITRAX are motivated to find a Gen III or Gen IV owner to work with.
Through OS Giken’s research and development of high performance engines, they realized the need for the production of higher quality, more durable clutch systems to meet the rigorous demands of race and sport driving. OS multi-plate clutches are able to transmit engine revolutions and output to the drive train without loss. They are made of the highest quality materials and their durability is second to none. OS Giken’s continual research and development has brought about many improvements since the multi-plate clutch line’s original debut in 1983 and they are confident that their clutches can meet the demands of even the most heavily modified vehicles.

Distinctive Features of the OS Multi-Plate Clutch:

In spite of its decreased diameter, our clutch allows for extremely efficient power transfer and improved engine response. OS Giken’s redesigned leverage mechanism of the diaphragm spring on the center cover results in higher pressure of the clutch disk while reducing pedal effort. In addition, ventilation holes are designed to reduce heat generated inside the clutch system and allows for the friction plate dust to exit outside the clutch system, thus increasing reliability and safety. All OS Giken clutches include a corresponding performance flywheel to ensure maximum performance and unlock your vehicle’s potential.

The estimated 2011 retail price on the SRT 10 OS Racing clutch is $3000.00.

Call UNITRAX at 800.622.4327 for more information on being the first to get this fantastic clutch at a one-time only price.
plumcrazy
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2010, 12:41:23 PM »

I dont have the correct year viper for this but i will say UNITRAX is a darn pleasure to deal with. Devon was a big help to me back a few years ago.
VIPER BAZ UK

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2010, 03:57:44 PM »

I believe my TruTrak came from them Via DC  :2thumbsup:
Support Tators

2009 1/1 Solid white ACR Hardcore
RTTTTed
Owner
Administrator

Viper Nation - ezine
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2010, 10:21:39 AM »

I`ll send this link to a few SRT guys since I`m one of the GTS guys.

I have Unitrax Titanium rear axles in my Sapphire GTS and 800hp Unitrax axles in my ACR.  Can`t give any higher recomendation for a product than that.

Ted
1999 1200rwhp TT GTS - ART, 2001 Roe sc GTS- (4 sale), 440 Duster restomod (sold), 3x Stealth TTs, 92 Daytona IROC with T3, 580whp/1080wtq Cummins pickup.
mbccenter

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2011, 06:47:46 PM »

I have a 1002 RWHP SRT :hayes:
grcforce327

Gen I TT Club

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2011, 05:40:12 PM »

This will be one hell of a deal at about half retail for some lucky person.Just had the pleasure of doing some catching up with Devon, who setup the first gen I /gen II Giken diff for my car about a year and a half ago.With Unitrax,you just can't go wrong!!!
My Car Is An Alcoholic!
UNITRAX

UNITRAX
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2011, 09:55:40 AM »

Hello All:

We are still looking for a high-horsepower SRT 10 for the new O.S. Giken clutch. While we have a few great candidates outside of California, but O.S. Giken would like to find a Southern California owner to work with.

Please contact UNITRAX at 800.622.4327 for more details.

Thank you.
Black Moon

« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2011, 08:27:05 PM »

Hello All:

We are still looking for a high-horsepower SRT 10 for the new O.S. Giken clutch. While we have a few great candidates outside of California, but O.S. Giken would like to find a Southern California owner to work with.

Please contact UNITRAX at 800.622.4327 for more details.

Thank you.

How about a Tennessee resident? California people have all the fun :hayes:
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines | Theme by nesianstyles | Buttons by Andrea