The VIPER Garage
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 22, 2018, 05:35:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News
Welcome to the updated Viper Garage.  We look forward to exchanging stories, events, tech info, pictures and fun.  Welcome to our humble Viper Home
Pick Your ViperGarage Theme
Forum Stats
24622 Posts in 1936 Topics by 835 Members
Latest Member: viper007
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
The VIPER Garage  |  Website operations  |  Issues & Feedback  |  The other board
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The other board  (Read 2165 times)
Bird325
« on: January 31, 2011, 07:32:43 PM »

Been pretty quiet over there for the last few weeks.  A vast majority of the traffic is from members and enthusiasts with very low post counts.  Where are all the vendors around here?  :headscratch:  It's about time for somebody to stick their neck out and offer up a group buy.  :hayes:
BOTTLEFED
owner

« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2011, 09:32:24 PM »

haha,
You are free to say VCA or Alley on here.  We are not afraid of them, nor do we have a problem with them.  I'm assuming you mean the VCA. 
A lot of the slow down is the season.  But I also feel like the members that have been around awhile. feel there is something wrong, even if they don't know all the background details. 

Any vendor is free to post up a group buy here.  We'll all try to support new vendors here as much as possible. 
97GTS B&W: Roe S/C 6.5#, VEC3, custom W/M, Borla headers and catless exhaust, smooth tubes and K&Ns, JM stg3 heads, 1.7 Arrow RR, 3.55 gears, Fidanza, B&M sst, 661hp/683tq
Steve 00RT/10

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2011, 10:54:23 AM »

...been there once in the last couple months. No need to go there. Have little use for the regime there....or what they're done.

Steve
Bird325
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2011, 11:14:53 AM »

I still drop in regularly as I'm new to Vipers and have learned so much from VCA over the last year.  In the last few months, the number of questions with any meat to them has decreased drastically.  We need to make sure that VG gets a spot to save pictures so that Illustrated Guides doesn't go the way that they have on VCA (LOTS of 'x's).

It would also be nice to have a place/way to donate towards the care and feeding of VG ... other than just sending Leslie a check.  :o  Love ya, Leslie, but don't want to sponsor your next track outting.  :lol:
RTTTTed
Owner
Administrator

Viper Nation - ezine
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2011, 01:11:46 PM »

This will be the first year that Dodge isn't selling new model Vipers (with VCA memberships) and last year's Vipers were a low numbers build.  I don't think the ACRXs came with Dodge paid membership.  No serial # means that the owners aren't allowed to join with those cars (I was told).

CM is taking over from JR Thompson.  So membership, office stuff and even Viper Magazine is Viper Parts of America domain I was told.  CM told me that Viper Magazine is being taken over by the Club, other people (that know a lot more than me) said that VPoA is taking over the rest.

Ted

1999 1200rwhp TT GTS - ART, 2001 Roe sc GTS- (4 sale), 440 Duster restomod (sold), 3x Stealth TTs, 92 Daytona IROC with T3, 580whp/1080wtq Cummins pickup.
Steve 00RT/10

« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2011, 02:12:55 PM »

There may only be four mailings this year...instead of eight.   I also think that if you weren't renewed by 1/31/11...you aren't getting the 1/4ly mag.....and I think that may have been a month extension from the 'new rules'

Throw in the absolute BS with Ted....and a member from our club.... and IMHO these are not entirely honorable people.

Steve
RTTTTed
Owner
Administrator

Viper Nation - ezine
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2011, 08:57:12 PM »

Well it's the new year.  Instead of being re-instated I continue to be banned for life :mad:

Actually, I understand that since my apology that was written to Marv (and acknowledged) and cc'd to W, Cda Pres. back in Oct. was stated as "Ted refused to apologize" and some other BS.  If they're gonna make up lies and fake stuff they obviously have no intention of carrying out their BS of re-instating me to the vca.  ... oh, I guess it should be called CEO CM's VPoA?  I really can't see any reason for Nat. officers to lie just to keep me out of the club ...  it was a Car Club wasn't it?   :mad:

Joke's on then when they Ban their "Member of the Year" for life a week after giving him that trophy, eh?

Ted
1999 1200rwhp TT GTS - ART, 2001 Roe sc GTS- (4 sale), 440 Duster restomod (sold), 3x Stealth TTs, 92 Daytona IROC with T3, 580whp/1080wtq Cummins pickup.
Leslie
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2011, 09:44:52 AM »

I still drop in regularly as I'm new to Vipers and have learned so much from VCA over the last year.  In the last few months, the number of questions with any meat to them has decreased drastically.  We need to make sure that VG gets a spot to save pictures so that Illustrated Guides doesn't go the way that they have on VCA (LOTS of 'x's).

It would also be nice to have a place/way to donate towards the care and feeding of VG ... other than just sending Leslie a check.  :o  Love ya, Leslie, but don't want to sponsor your next track outting.  :lol:

Come on now, you know I will live at the track if you sponsor me haha!

Yeh I think taking donations here would be a kewl thing:)
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines | Theme by nesianstyles | Buttons by Andrea