The VIPER Garage
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 22, 2018, 04:03:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Welcome all new users to The Viper Garage - please read the site introduction in the Announcements
Pick Your ViperGarage Theme
Forum Stats
24605 Posts in 1931 Topics by 806 Members
Latest Member: Bheboosted
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
The VIPER Garage  |  All Other Cars  |  New Supercars  |  2013 Supercars, Gen 5 Viper rated
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 2013 Supercars, Gen 5 Viper rated  (Read 1227 times)

Viper Nation - ezine
« on: October 30, 2012, 10:47:21 PM »

The Gen 5 Viper came in about 5th place in the fastest 2013 supercars.  They said it's an approximation.  ZR1 corvette only managed 6th in a tie.

I ran these cars and spanked them all with my Sapphire/silver GTS.  There was no Veyron SS.  I spanked that easily in my TT GTS at Mojave Mile and I only needed a touch more than a half mile to beat the Veyron SS's mile speed,  :lol:

I can't beleive that ugly 4 door Ferrari stationwagon was a 5th place car. 

Oh well, If SRT really wanted to post a real time for comparing all the other supercars ... they WERE INVITED to the Race the Base.  The Blue GTS was at the California Concours the weekend before in California - and easy 2 day drive to Cold Lake Alberta.

Didn't they give you the messages form Zahir Rana and myself Ralph?   :idk:

Oh well, they gave the Viper the benefit of the doubt and posted it faster than the ZR1 soooooo, I'm happy.  I would have been MUCH happier ir our pride and joy's continuance would have been there spanking those exotics with me ...  The Venom 650R GTS was a 558whp Viper and classed about equal to a Gen 4 (of which there was none there). 
1999 1200rwhp TT GTS - ART, 2001 Roe sc GTS- (4 sale), 440 Duster restomod (sold), 3x Stealth TTs, 92 Daytona IROC with T3, 580whp/1080wtq Cummins pickup.

Viper Registry
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2012, 09:41:04 PM »

Why advertise when you have a built in captive audience
“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”
― Winston Churchill
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines | Theme by nesianstyles | Buttons by Andrea