The VIPER Garage
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 21, 2018, 07:22:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News
Welcome to the updated Viper Garage.  We look forward to exchanging stories, events, tech info, pictures and fun.  Welcome to our humble Viper Home
Pick Your ViperGarage Theme
Forum Stats
24622 Posts in 1936 Topics by 835 Members
Latest Member: viper007
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
The VIPER Garage  |  VCA topics  |  VCA threads  |  Janni is out ?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Janni is out ?  (Read 8071 times)
shooter_t1
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2013, 07:26:41 PM »

Looks like Janni returned to the dark side.  Very disappointed.

How do you know?. Didn't she say that her officers position (Regional or whatever it is) was closed.?
But really, regardless of that, and although it sucks how they are treating certain long time club supporters, they aren't spending my money anymore. And I certainly don't need some bald fat dudes to tell me how to enjoy my car, or who I can hang out with.
RTTTTed
Owner
Administrator

Viper Nation - ezine
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2013, 08:08:40 PM »

Wonder what the reason is ...    Perhaps there was a change in the bylaws?  Maybe Janni is going to be the new President?  I havn't heard of any changes although there is a possibility that Janni could be sign of a good change?

I havn't heard of any of the valuable banned members being reinstated - except Janni (she was a "refused to join status" and therefor not allowed any attendance at any VCA (local, regional or national).
1999 1200rwhp TT GTS - ART, 2001 Roe sc GTS- (4 sale), 440 Duster restomod (sold), 3x Stealth TTs, 92 Daytona IROC with T3, 580whp/1080wtq Cummins pickup.
plumcrazy
Global Moderator

« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2013, 05:42:21 AM »

anytime janni is involved, it will be good.

there wont be any reinstating of the banned. not in this lifetime i bet. ralph and all of srt cant fix that cluster _ _ _ _
Jax92

VCA Medal of Honor winner

« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2013, 07:54:14 AM »

How do you know?.

Just noticed her status was changed from enthusiast to VCA member.
Sybil TF

« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2013, 08:53:42 AM »

Looks like Janni returned to the dark side.  Very disappointed.

Maybe she can do some good. I am still kind of new to the Viper world but the stuff that goes on in these car clubs is mind boggling!
You know who!
Jax92

« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2013, 09:06:43 AM »

Wonder what the reason is ...    Perhaps there was a change in the bylaws? 

Change in the by-laws?  Do you think the officers/board would change the by-laws without member approval? :hayes:  :hayes:  (Venom membership)
RTTTTed
Owner
Administrator

Viper Nation - ezine
« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2013, 09:10:48 AM »

Yah, I think that any cleaning would have to start with throwing away the retarded bylaws that prove what a bunch of losers run the club.  The VCA used to have a lot of members that said it WAS "the greatest club on earth"  before Chris disassembled it.  Don't hear that anymore.
1999 1200rwhp TT GTS - ART, 2001 Roe sc GTS- (4 sale), 440 Duster restomod (sold), 3x Stealth TTs, 92 Daytona IROC with T3, 580whp/1080wtq Cummins pickup.
eucharistos

« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2013, 09:41:00 AM »

....The VCA used to have a lot of members that said it WAS "the greatest club on earth".... Don't hear that anymore.

you are so right ted, that is all i heard when i 1st signed in over there, now not so much  >:(
City

« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2013, 12:20:20 PM »

There's a great deal of ego, self promotion and revenue to be made now.  Different world.  Way too many folks that were "picked last in high school" fighting for seats of "club power and acceptance".

Was a wonderful club that's not nearly as inviting now as a business.  But it would appear that my opinion is in the minority or perhaps it's all far more enticing with your head in the sand.  Truly wish I could be comfortable with that mind set.

Good if Janni is back involved.  She'll be one of the few (though there certainly are others) that put the club's interest ahead of their own.

« Last Edit: January 25, 2013, 03:05:51 PM by City » Logged
2008 SRT/10
Get thee to the WIZARD
Jax92

« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2013, 01:05:03 PM »

Unfortunately it looks like "Ralph" and the SRT guys are all drinking the Kool Aid.  They've been informed covertly and overtly about the issues for well over two years.  They've had every opportunity to do something, especially at the last election and nothing has changed.  It's unfortunate because there are a lot of great car guys that have just given up on the club.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2013, 02:03:54 PM by Jax92 » Logged
RTTTTed
Owner
Administrator

Viper Nation - ezine
« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2013, 11:51:37 PM »

The new VCA has cost SRT a lot of customers.  Even if only the people banned quit the brand (most of us quit the new Viper purchases) there's a sinificant loss of business.  The VCA used to be considered a collection of the Premiere Dodge customers and new performance models were previewed to the VCA being that they were the "most successful" group of Chrysler customers (because of the expense of the Viper). 

I've been told that the NEW VCA is collecting unknowledgable members that just bought a Viper because the older ones are so cheap now.  I expect that the new VCA has significantly lowered the value of our Vipers now that the VCA is such a disrespected "club".  VCA used to be a bonus because there was so much help on the forums and the people that were that help (me, Daniel Dibner, Bottlefed, JonB, Paul, Jason, etc) have been banned or driven away.  Even members that didn't get banned (the WIZ) received warnings ... or moderation.

Janni

« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2013, 11:15:29 AM »

How do you figure that?

I did renew my membership - mostly to show support for the one club we have now, but also to be able to see the Members Only sections....

I am still pretty damn unhappy with the current administration - (less Maurice, of course) but until the current BoD, or the current Presidents or the manufacturer - REALLY get fed up - there's no more I can do.  The Presidents and BoD elected the current crop of officers.

I hope they are pleased with the hostile tone of both the renewal language, as well as the punitive tone of the Conflict of Interest policy (instead of being a HELPFUL document that could have guided folks to identify and avoid conflicts - it threw the baby out with the bathwater and completely forbid something that they said was SO AWESOME before (an officer making a LOT of money off of the VCA)  Apparently, it was only awesome when they were doing it.  Now, making a dime on Viper related business is always 100% bad.

Poor judgement, poor communication, poor leadership and poor policy.

Meet the new boss......
RTTTTed
Owner
Administrator

Viper Nation - ezine
« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2013, 08:54:33 PM »

:hayes: so are you still a Director Janni?
Janni

« Reply #28 on: January 30, 2013, 11:03:14 AM »

I am no longer Director Janni.  I was not asked to return.  John Canal of FL was offered by the PTB and was approved (I think) by a vote of the board.  I was told that I would not be approved, and I don't believe that option was ever on the table / presented to the Board.  It appears that the outgoing National Officers invited John to attend the BoD meeting and he was the only option presented, despite my email to the outgoing Pres that I was interested.

So - my current insight is quite limited back to member status.

However, my past insight is pretty good.

The overall unprofessional things that occurred before AND DURING the election have soured me on the leadership to a great extent.  Meetings that were called into "executive session" so that the discussion AND BEHAVIOR would be off the record allowed things to take place that have no business in a professional setting.

It is extremely disappointing to me that this behavior was tolerated and almost promoted by the folks in charge of the meeting.  Maybe they thought it was decent and professional - but it totally blew me away.  And if someone acts like that behind closed doors and professes to be so squeaky clean when they are "on the record" - it disgusts me.
CMFY

« Reply #29 on: January 30, 2013, 01:10:00 PM »

This is not the first time the election was stolen.  This election process stinks. What's funny that this is legal ! They can do whatever they want and legally we can just watch.
They will go after each unhappy member one by one. They swore to clean up the club. Unless somebody stands up and takes on his shoulders this huge work to run the club, we vanish into the unknown. We all ran away instead of standing up !
« Last Edit: January 30, 2013, 01:14:20 PM by CMFY » Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines | Theme by nesianstyles | Buttons by Andrea