The VIPER Garage
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 03, 2020, 06:21:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News
Welcome all new users to The Viper Garage - please read the site introduction in the Announcements
Pick Your ViperGarage Theme
Forum Stats
24614 Posts in 1948 Topics by 1124 Members
Latest Member: StayReadyGTO
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
The VIPER Garage  |  General Viper Discussions  |  Viper Pit  |  Introductions ...
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Introductions ...  (Read 41985 times)
RTTTTed
Owner
Administrator

Viper Nation - ezine
« Reply #135 on: October 13, 2011, 07:33:59 PM »

While Shooter's distracting us, I was wondering about the Police tape on the tree?  and the stuff all around the base?
1999 1200rwhp TT GTS - ART, 2001 Roe sc GTS- (4 sale), 440 Duster restomod (sold), 3x Stealth TTs, 92 Daytona IROC with T3, 580whp/1080wtq Cummins pickup.
Goatman

« Reply #136 on: October 13, 2011, 09:16:26 PM »

The police tape, from what I hear, is an investigation still ongoing. The Headers sounds like a great deal. Will they bolt right up to stock exhaust? I'll pm you for shipping and payment info.
Sybil TF

« Reply #137 on: November 09, 2012, 06:23:15 AM »

Hot dog another Viper site!!! Introduction? :)
You know who!
uvbnbit
AL/TN VCA President '07-'08,'09-'10 (the good ole days...kinda :D)

« Reply #138 on: November 09, 2012, 08:20:13 AM »

not sure if you can get banned here or not  :headscratch: :lol: :goodjob:
How's that for a welcome to VG  :D
'98 RT/10.  Roe 6.5, Vec3, 1.7 H/S's, B&B exhaust, high flow cats, 3.33 gear, K&N's, Eibach's/caps...
ViperJeff

Viper Registry
« Reply #139 on: November 09, 2012, 08:30:54 AM »

It would be pretty hard to get banned here
“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”
― Winston Churchill
Sybil TF

« Reply #140 on: November 09, 2012, 03:42:59 PM »

Will I get in trouble or censored for critisizing some guy named Ralph? Just wondering.

I am on the war path by the way over this election!!!
You know who!
ViperJeff

Viper Registry
« Reply #141 on: November 09, 2012, 04:34:08 PM »

We have an open door policy, speak your mind
“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”
― Winston Churchill
Sybil TF

« Reply #142 on: November 09, 2012, 05:24:18 PM »

I got censored for saying If Ralph Gilles supported Obama I would open a can of whoop ass on him if I ever saw him in person.

Didn't really know who he was(I do now but I am new to the viper world LOL) but if he is going to support someone who is going after the very ones that will buy his car then he is an idiot. He can support who ever he wants but the VCA should either let him defend his position or tell him to keep it quite not to piss off potential buyers who are conservative people with the money to buy his product!!

What a disgrace!! What are they, his Mommy? They won't allow poor little Ralphy to get some smack talk? Especially after this election?

Just a woman's point of view.
You know who!
RTTTTed
Owner
Administrator

Viper Nation - ezine
« Reply #143 on: November 09, 2012, 07:38:08 PM »

I'm pretty sure I banned Chris Marshall for life from this site.  Or it was someone pretending to be CM with a false name, ID etc.  His choice of signature name and email address was part of his personal vendetta - so I booted him.

As far as Ralph goes ... His great jobs started when Obama saved Chrysler from their own follies they created with the union pension issues.  Since Obama is at least partially responsible for Ralph's job ... I would expect that Ralph would support him.   I just wish Obama would do something for me so I could be sucessful, rich and successful like Ralph.   :idk: :idk:
1999 1200rwhp TT GTS - ART, 2001 Roe sc GTS- (4 sale), 440 Duster restomod (sold), 3x Stealth TTs, 92 Daytona IROC with T3, 580whp/1080wtq Cummins pickup.
Sybil TF

« Reply #144 on: November 10, 2012, 05:29:48 AM »

Who is Chris Marshall?

Amazing how Obama and Claire McCaskil did not save the Chrysler plant in Missouri. I had several arguments with friends and family that worked there. Their union leaders told them to vote for Claire and then Obama if they wanted to keep their jobs. I told them they would lose their jobs and they laughed in my face! I never dreamed the plant would close!!

And the building is gone!!! I guess Mexico and Canada got to keep their jobs! Thanks, Ralph, thanks Obama!! America never comes first with these people. Sorry, but I am fed up!!!
You know who!
CaptnCrash

« Reply #145 on: November 10, 2012, 06:19:37 AM »

The part that Ted missed is that obama gave the car makers to the unions instead of letting them go through bankruptcy reorganization by the law.  The bond holders really got screwed.  As far as chrysler is concerned I believe that fiat now has a 51% stock holding and they had to buy in from the beginning.  And yes, the car makers problems all revolve around union issues/liabilities.
RTTTTed
Owner
Administrator

Viper Nation - ezine
« Reply #146 on: November 10, 2012, 11:23:24 AM »

Canada also paid GM & Chrysler.  Although 20% of the Car manuf and sales was the norm before Obama, Chrysler seems to still have 20% in Canada, while GM is down to about 13% I read (because they are using China to make so much of their cars).  Ford didn't get any money and although they sell 20% in Canada, only 7% of Ford is in Canada now.

Chrysler cut back in both Cda and the US.  Gm is also making deeper cuts in Cda - much more than their US holdings. 

I'm not certain that Obama is the problem with the auto makers.  They are all making large profits again and if you noticed the prices have skyrocketed - except for Vipers  :2thumbsup:.  I think that someone is getting rich quickly.

I suppose that it's only fair - if a foreign/import that is comparable to a domestic can sell for a starting price of $80,000 domestics should sell for nearly the same price.  Although I heard good things about Merc in magazines and on tv ... I heard some really bad things for the owner or two that I know.  Things like $4,000 for a car phone system upgrade on a 2 year old Mercedes seems ridiculous pricing.  Not sure why the obsoleted the one that cost $4,000 when the car was new.  I'd buy aftermarket stereo and Android phone for under $1000 and change phones whenever I felt like it (or lost it  :idk:)

With Fiat as owner it's great that they continued the Viper ... but the 700bhp Ralph said was the plan for the Gen 5 didn't happen, although Lambo and Ferrari got their 700bhp powerplant.  I don't know, but it seems that perhaps Dodge is no longer allowed to build the fastest road car?  I beat a 2013 Aventador with my supercharged GTS, but was very impressed with the Lambo's performance.  Although it was offered, Chrylser decided not to show up at Race the Base event and show the new Viper or run it against all the new Ferraris and Lamborghinis that were there.  If they would have run the new Viper we would know how it goes ...  in a real world situation.   :idk: 
CaptnCrash

« Reply #147 on: November 10, 2012, 12:34:12 PM »

Dodge, RAM, and by extension SRT have large facilities in Mexico. Not sure yet about Jeep.  All I can say is they must have very large security forces all around.  Easy enough and relatively cheap to move stuff via rail.

Now Government Motors is a bit different.  Nobody wants a volt, and the euro zone is a disaster so they're closing a lot of facilities over there.

Everybody is building and selling cars in South America.
Sybil TF

« Reply #148 on: November 10, 2012, 12:54:48 PM »

Everybody is building and selling cars in South America.

Which cars?
You know who!
ViperJeff

Viper Registry
« Reply #149 on: November 10, 2012, 02:08:44 PM »

Not entirely true about FORD....

They got money, just not the way everyone thought it was being done

http://blogs.cars.com/kickingtires/2010/12/report-ford-took-federal-funds-too.html

http://www.factcheck.org/2011/09/ford-motor-co-does-u-turn-on-bailouts/

― Winston Churchill
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines | Theme by nesianstyles | Buttons by Andrea