The VIPER Garage
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 03, 2020, 06:24:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News
Welcome all new users to The Viper Garage - please read the site introduction in the Announcements
Pick Your ViperGarage Theme
Forum Stats
24614 Posts in 1948 Topics by 1124 Members
Latest Member: StayReadyGTO
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
The VIPER Garage  |  General Viper Discussions  |  Viper Pit  |  Introductions ...
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 12 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Introductions ...  (Read 41988 times)
BOTTLEFED
owner

« Reply #60 on: November 25, 2010, 11:20:38 AM »

Wow, that was fast!  Within 2 posts you went from not having a Viper to having the coolest one ever  lol!

TTs in the plans?

Excellent choice of color too ;)
97GTS B&W: Roe S/C 6.5#, VEC3, custom W/M, Borla headers and catless exhaust, smooth tubes and K&Ns, JM stg3 heads, 1.7 Arrow RR, 3.55 gears, Fidanza, B&M sst, 661hp/683tq
coupe

Supernatural Turbo
« Reply #61 on: November 25, 2010, 07:30:41 PM »

I'm sure it will eventually be turbocharged, but I gotta let the bank account cool off for a while.  LOL
Ricketts

« Reply #62 on: December 03, 2010, 01:46:28 PM »

Hi everyone, names Steve. Thanks for the invite Tim! Some of you probably recognize me from the "other" forums, used to be 281cammer. Been addicted to cars most of my life, spent a lot my younger years sitting behind the steering wheel of my dads parked 73 Challenger (His first car, still has it.). Then once I made enough money I got me my first "fast car" a 98 Mustang GT, then the modding bug bit immediately. Within a year it was lowered, rims, Vortech, and every other thing I could buy. lol Since that car had a few other Mustangs, 99 Cobra, 90 5.0 notchback(still have) 98 GT vert, 96 Cobra, 91 notchback (still have), and of course in Nov 06 I finally bought my dream car 2001 GTS. It's decently modded, but like most of us, never enough.
    I'm a big DIY guy, I've also worked at Ford Dealership over 10 years so if anyone ever needs any Ford help don't be afraid to ask away. Here's a picture of two of my car.
Formerly 281cammer
BOTTLEFED
owner

« Reply #63 on: December 03, 2010, 04:04:25 PM »

Welcome Steve
:D

pics are working though :(
97GTS B&W: Roe S/C 6.5#, VEC3, custom W/M, Borla headers and catless exhaust, smooth tubes and K&Ns, JM stg3 heads, 1.7 Arrow RR, 3.55 gears, Fidanza, B&M sst, 661hp/683tq
97snk

« Reply #64 on: December 03, 2010, 04:16:54 PM »

So this is where all the kool people hang out  :)

Some of you might know me from the other forums. My names Imran and I own a 97 GTS which I m constantly doing something to...I fell in love with the gts the first time I saw it in person back in high school and knew I would own one soon. Prior to the viper I was into mustang, have owned quiet a few cobra's. I don't really know how to work on cars but I m learning something new each day. It's not really as hard as some make it to be, just a bunch of nuts and bolts...Here's a few pics of my car...

Pearl White 97GTS
BOTTLEFED
owner

« Reply #65 on: December 03, 2010, 04:33:40 PM »

Welcome Imran
:)

Very sweet car
Every time I see pics of your car, it makes me want to change the color of mine!
plumcrazy
Global Moderator

« Reply #66 on: December 03, 2010, 05:11:11 PM »

nope, never heard of ya... :)
RTTTTed
Owner
Administrator

Viper Nation - ezine
« Reply #67 on: December 03, 2010, 08:34:17 PM »

Imran, welcome.  The only white GTS I remember from the other forums was a rebuild???  Different car?

You`re both right and wrong about the GTS being "nuts and bolts".  The Viper engine is unique.  And the most important thing after the nuts and bolts is the computer. 

Some jobs are easy and some are difficult.  There is enough help here for most of what you need to know for simpler jobs and modifications.  Proffessionals are also available to do the complicated work and help out with tuning etc.

Ted
1999 1200rwhp TT GTS - ART, 2001 Roe sc GTS- (4 sale), 440 Duster restomod (sold), 3x Stealth TTs, 92 Daytona IROC with T3, 580whp/1080wtq Cummins pickup.
97snk

« Reply #68 on: December 04, 2010, 12:50:49 AM »

Imran, welcome.  The only white GTS I remember from the other forums was a rebuild???  Different car?

You`re both right and wrong about the GTS being "nuts and bolts".  The Viper engine is unique.  And the most important thing after the nuts and bolts is the computer. 

Some jobs are easy and some are difficult.  There is enough help here for most of what you need to know for simpler jobs and modifications.  Proffessionals are also available to do the complicated work and help out with tuning etc.

Ted

I m not sure which viper you are referring to. Mine was red before and I decided to paint it white. Anton also had a white GTS on VCA. I do plan on leaving the tuning up to the professionals...so far I've done head/cam/paxton/exhaust/mounts with all supporting mods, going to leave fuel/tuning for DC to finish...Dan at DC said to call him in Jan since he's moving shops so I m currently getting my interior painted glossy black with SRT brake upgrade...
Pearl White 97GTS
plumcrazy
Global Moderator

« Reply #69 on: December 04, 2010, 02:03:58 AM »

anton had/has the other white GTS
VIPER BAZ UK

« Reply #70 on: December 04, 2010, 04:49:09 AM »

Dan/Chris is the man for tuning :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Say hi to Chris for me when you see him :2thumbsup:

Great looking Viper :goodjob:!!!!!!!!
Support Tators

2009 1/1 Solid white ACR Hardcore
RTTTTed
Owner
Administrator

Viper Nation - ezine
« Reply #71 on: December 04, 2010, 03:18:23 PM »

I think that the brakes are the first thing that should be upgraded in a Gen 1 or 2.   :goodjob:

Don`t forget to post the HP numbers. 

Thanks for the info that DC Performance is moving.

Ted
1999 1200rwhp TT GTS - ART, 2001 Roe sc GTS- (4 sale), 440 Duster restomod (sold), 3x Stealth TTs, 92 Daytona IROC with T3, 580whp/1080wtq Cummins pickup.
Red Snake
De Oppresso Liber

Twin Screwed

« Reply #72 on: December 06, 2010, 06:47:43 PM »

Okay Fella's, the party's over and your secret is out.  :-\ I have found you.  :o

The site looks great.  :2thumbsup: