The VIPER Garage
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 10, 2018, 01:15:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News
Pick Your ViperGarage Theme
Forum Stats
24622 Posts in 1936 Topics by 842 Members
Latest Member: XEvilBestSaw
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
The VIPER Garage  |  VCA topics  |  VCA threads  |  Banning, banning, banning
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Banning, banning, banning  (Read 2601 times)
dougsvt

« on: January 20, 2013, 07:41:09 AM »

I am finding it hilarious that Lee and Chris are saying they saved the VCA. They are liers I was there !
We all called this pathetic tactics to downplay the events before it even started.
Get some new tactics you already played out bunch of worthless morons.
The problem is not the VCA, the problem lies within the heart of BOD.

« Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 09:04:45 AM by dougsvt » Logged
RTTTTed
Owner
Administrator

Viper Nation - ezine
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2013, 10:00:34 PM »

Lee did tell me that Chris saved the VCA.  I disagreed, my opinion is that Chris ruined the VCA with the hardline kick out all the good people from the club.  Anyone disagreeing with CM and "his personal inner circle" got the boot or "driven out"

What's left of the VCA isn't worth saving as far as many of us are concerned
1999 1200rwhp TT GTS - ART, 2001 Roe sc GTS- (4 sale), 440 Duster restomod (sold), 3x Stealth TTs, 92 Daytona IROC with T3, 580whp/1080wtq Cummins pickup.
dougsvt

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2013, 02:02:27 PM »

PLEASE, don't be mean to club members; you can really act annoying and immature. Sure, you might get really mad on us, and that's understandable. Just keep your temper under control please. You shouldn't abuse us, you get our feelings hurt in real. You will also get banned very easily if you act violent or mean. If a member is annoying you and he won't leave you alone, just put him on your ignore list. Then go somewhere else. If you really don't like club members, that's okay. I think they are sometimes annoying. If this is the case, try to avoid us, unless you need to sell your puffles to make some money. Am I enough clear ?

shooter_t1
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2013, 08:04:21 PM »

PLEASE, don't be mean to club members; you can really act annoying and immature. Sure, you might get really mad on us, and that's understandable. Just keep your temper under control please. You shouldn't abuse us, you get our feelings hurt in real. You will also get banned very easily if you act violent or mean. If a member is annoying you and he won't leave you alone, just put him on your ignore list. Then go somewhere else. If you really don't like club members, that's okay. I think they are sometimes annoying. If this is the case, try to avoid us, unless you need to sell your puffles to make some money. Am I enough clear ?

WTF?

Are you from Quebec or New Brunswick by chance?....and using a translate program?
RTTTTed
Owner
Administrator

Viper Nation - ezine
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2013, 08:17:35 PM »

I don't understand it either    :idk:
1999 1200rwhp TT GTS - ART, 2001 Roe sc GTS- (4 sale), 440 Duster restomod (sold), 3x Stealth TTs, 92 Daytona IROC with T3, 580whp/1080wtq Cummins pickup.
dougsvt

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2013, 06:12:06 PM »

Yep I am from Quebec and used google translate.

This message is not for adults, my toddlers will catch on.

plumcrazy
Global Moderator

« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2013, 07:53:33 PM »

based on what i read.....bite me. forums are not for you. its not anyone's problem if you get butt hurt from what people say on a message board. take your pansy ass back to canada and turn in your man card
plumcrazy
Global Moderator

« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2013, 07:54:39 PM »

based on what i read.....bite me. forums are not for you. its not anyone's problem if you get butt hurt from what people say on a message board. take your pansy ass back to canada and turn in your man card

quoted in case you didnt read it the first time
ViperJeff
Administrator

Viper Registry
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2013, 09:33:24 PM »

ruthless.... LOL
“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”
― Winston Churchill
City

« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2013, 08:35:44 AM »

quoted in case you didnt read it the first time
Just plain rude.  This Plum guy needs to be reported to a moderator.
2008 SRT/10
Get thee to the WIZARD
ViperJeff
Administrator

Viper Registry
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2013, 09:09:50 AM »

Now thats funny
“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”
― Winston Churchill
Sybil TF

« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2013, 10:38:50 AM »

This has got to be a joke.
You know who!
eucharistos

« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2013, 11:13:12 AM »

i learn so much about forums from plum  :goodjob: 
RTTTTed
Owner
Administrator

Viper Nation - ezine
« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2013, 08:08:49 PM »

I think that DougSVT was attempting sarcasm.  Google doesn't support sarcasm and google seems to have issues with french to english.  Try a different translation program Doug. :idk:
plumcrazy
Global Moderator

« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2013, 05:42:30 AM »

hey, hey. how are you my friend ? gonna call you later.
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines | Theme by nesianstyles | Buttons by Andrea