The VIPER Garage
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 10, 2018, 01:15:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News
Welcome all new users to The Viper Garage - please read the site introduction in the Announcements
Pick Your ViperGarage Theme
Forum Stats
24622 Posts in 1936 Topics by 842 Members
Latest Member: XEvilBestSaw
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
The VIPER Garage  |  VCA topics  |  VCA threads  |  Just cracks me up when people have VIN & Numbers questions
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Just cracks me up when people have VIN & Numbers questions  (Read 5130 times)
JonB - PartsRack

« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2013, 04:03:08 PM »

Hello, Jon!  It's been a while, but, glad to see you still have the passion...  I just can't tell you how disgusted I am with how things have turned for the club, and for lifelong supporters-specifically Jon and Janni.......  As a former regional president,  DAL and multiple national committee member, it's so disheartening to see all the postive work and momentum fall by the wayside and come under nazi control........................  

Gateway, whoever you are,  Thanks for the kind words......     
Acrrunner

« Reply #31 on: March 13, 2013, 08:49:25 AM »

Hello, Jon!  It's been a while, but, glad to see you still have the passion...  I just can't tell you how disgusted I am with how things have turned for the club, and for lifelong supporters- specifically Jon and Janni.  As a former regional president, DAL and multiple national committee member, it's so disheartening to see all the postive work and momentum fall by the wayside and come under nazi control. 

Sybil, yes, I'm in St. Louis.

Gateway, your right without our lifelong supporters and former members, the current VCA will fall by the wayside. I see our current leaders of the VCA, not having or wanting a sense of urgency on current problems that the Club faces!!!!! I don't think they realize the ramifications of SRT pulling out, SRT does own ALL trademarks don't they?? I wonder what they will call the club and the magazine then??  They better get it together and SOON!!!!!!!!

Sorry off track......

Jon B has help our former club so much and still continues to have that passion to help us all out no matter what has happen in the past year. He continues to help our region and I just received my track wheels just in time, because he knew I was needing them. Thanks Jon!! 

Every dog has their day and they are going to get theirs in spades, we are just going to have to be patient.
Taillights

« Reply #32 on: March 13, 2013, 03:21:23 PM »

Hey Jeff, have you ever thought about doing a registry for the 50 ACRX's?
ViperJeff
Administrator

Viper Registry
« Reply #33 on: March 13, 2013, 04:34:35 PM »

Yes, I have.  Just haven't got that far yet. 

The plan is to break it down as far as I can, no clone squeaks by
“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”
― Winston Churchill
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines | Theme by nesianstyles | Buttons by Andrea