The VIPER Garage
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 22, 2018, 11:07:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News
Welcome all new users to The Viper Garage - please read the site introduction in the Announcements
Pick Your ViperGarage Theme
Forum Stats
24619 Posts in 1934 Topics by 829 Members
Latest Member: Medusa SRT
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
The VIPER Garage  |  VCA topics  |  VCA threads  |  What's up with Viper Magazine
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: What's up with Viper Magazine  (Read 2306 times)
shooter_t1
« on: June 19, 2013, 08:35:29 PM »

A senior club member asked me to pass this on.

People are getting tired of waiting for their issues of the award :lol:winning Viper Magazine.
BUT as usual, when they ask a question, it's not answered. My question is this; If you have a problem with the magazine, would you not expect the people that run the magazine to have the answers.? Check out the hilarious reply from "Viper Magazine". Basically just blowing off the question.

06-17-2013
    Whats up with the magazines?

Ive only got 1 so far this year. I thought they were supposed to be bi-monthly. That means they are two mag's behind. Just curious as to whats up??????????

06-17-2013
    Re: Whats up with the magazines?

I was wondering the same thing.

06-17-2013
    VIPER Magazine

This is a question best fielded by your current national VCA officers, a list of which can be found here:

http://www.viperclub.org/members/regions.php

That said, hopefully this particular issue should be in the mail to you very shortly:

Curious about that cover story? It's a good one!

The club should be getting these mailings back on track shortly, so plan on all six issues arriving in your mailbox during calendar 2013. They should all be worth the wait!

06-18-2013

Random note.. How/when are we supposed to get our yearly ID membership badges? Forgive me but this is my first year I have joined. Its been... 4 months?

06-18-2013

Ditto, kinda been wondering about the badges myself as well. I was wondering if maybe they'd just come with raffle tickets, but that's still a little while away.

06-18-2013
    Viper Club HQ

The membership badges are ordered in batches for economic reasons and can take a bit of time for arrival depending on when the batch is ordered.

If you have questions on your VCA membership please email admin@viperclub.org with your information and name so the VCA can research for you directly.
        Happy to help answer your questions.

06-18-2013

Quote:
        Originally Posted by VIPER Magazine View Post
        This is a question best fielded by your current national VCA officers, a list of which can be found here:

Is there a particular reason we can't just post an answer to the membership question here in the members-only section, or is it region-specific? I was also wondering why delivery had stopped.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comments?
RTTTTed
Owner
Administrator

Viper Nation - ezine
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2013, 10:28:04 PM »

Not sure if the "new" Viper Magazine was ever on time once Chris Marshall took it away from JR Thompson?  I could be wrong, about every one of them being late since CM took over?  CM had my 2 stories and input on the cover story deleted while JR Thompson was finishing the layout on their last magazine before it became the "new" Viper Magazine.  I guess I got the boot just before just before JRThompson did.   :headscratch:

It is the publisher that is responsible for timely delivery.  Fire him and get someone reliable, like JR Thompson.
1999 1200rwhp TT GTS - ART, 2001 Roe sc GTS- (4 sale), 440 Duster restomod (sold), 3x Stealth TTs, 92 Daytona IROC with T3, 580whp/1080wtq Cummins pickup.
Jax92

VCA Medal of Honor winner

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2013, 06:56:26 AM »

From Viper Magazine
    "This is a question best fielded by your current national VCA officers, a list of which can be found ::) here:
        That said, hopefully this particular issue should be in the mail to you very shortly:
        Curious about that cover story? It's a good one!"

Why would VM refer any questions to the NO?  CM passing the buck?  Their track record on truthfulness leaves a lot to be desired.  The delivery performance of the VM staff is embarrassing at best.  Almost half way thru the year and only 1 issue delivered.  Apparently that issue arrived in pieces.  Where is Heisenberg?
seppuku

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2013, 02:42:46 PM »

:lol: 

No money left to print the magazine !   :lol:

Dan is trying to forget Chris's harakiri somewhere in California with his wife

Maurice is looking for his next girlfriend while trying to save Viper Magazine

Lee is drinking a deet cocktail to forget Chris and Marry

Dayton Prowler is having fun in France with VPA's check book, spending members' money at Crazy Horse.

Marry is at Chris's bed after his missed harakiri.

:idk: :idk: :idk:
seppuku

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2013, 02:52:06 PM »

Chris and his star management team are number one ! Great job !  Don't shit where you eat !
Jax92

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2013, 06:37:59 PM »

Sounds like the makings of a great movie.  How would you cast it?  I k ow daytonprowler is a given, but what about the other guys?  Denzel for Ralph?
Sybil TF

« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2013, 04:54:08 AM »

Denzel for Ralph?

You know who!
seppuku

« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2013, 03:15:41 PM »

Keep asking questions. Lee pays $160K the management team and they give answers like this:

Just so you have some clarification on the matter. Forum members posts are not removed for no apparent reason. When a poster violates forum posting policies it is within the scope of our moderators to remove the post, posts, or even an entire thread for that matter if it is necessary. Furthermore...questioning why posts are removed is against forum posting policies as well. I refer you to the forum posting policies here... http://forums.viperclub.org/threads/...sting-Policies if you have any further questions please contact your regional president.

plumcrazy
Global Moderator

« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2013, 04:54:35 PM »

that club really is a total piece of shit.... what a shame, it used to be great
shooter_t1
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2013, 07:32:47 PM »

that club really is a total piece of shit.... what a shame, it used to be great

Yep. Unfortunately.
Heisenberg

« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2013, 01:48:00 PM »

the reason the mag is late: srt intervention. this issue march/april was the first viper magazine that was going to arrive on time BEFORE march/april. it was being worked on when ralph stepped in. they put the magazine on hold. the dillema they faced was a. release the magazine without srt ads or ralphs editorial or....buy some time and delay the magazine hoping ralph cools off. they chose to wait.

cm passed the question to 'the officers' in his response in that thread. why? since ralph has cm's ass in his sights and that cm has fallen out of good graces with the officers these days...pass the turd. theres a rift between cm and the vca. i guess id be upset too if my money train is being derailed.

yes anyone who subscribes to the viper magazine should be concerned that the chief editor/salary earner cannot answer the most basic question about his own magazine er i mean the vcas magazine. sign of things to come.

and what does the wet sock respond with  "cost savings sending out bids" but he states the next magazine is going to better than ever. if the mar/april issues arrives july does will the may/jun issue will arrive sep/october? november? those 'bids' sure are saving money.  :lol:
Jax92

« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2013, 05:02:34 PM »

Almost half way thru the year and only 1 issue delivered.  Apparently that issue arrived in pieces.  Where is Heisenberg?

Ask and you shall receive.
shooter_t1
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2013, 05:48:40 PM »

Thank you for the answers Heisenburg.

It's truly a shame. After all this time of close relationships with Dodge/SRT, and a level of access other car clubs could only dream of, a few egotistical people had to f*** it up.

RTTTTed
Owner
Administrator

Viper Nation - ezine
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2013, 09:23:05 PM »

It still makes Chrysler look bad when someone reads the "new VCAs" bylaws. 

Kind of political to write bylaws stating that 2 insults to members of the Board will get you banned.  Any 2 members of the Board can have any member removed if I remember correctly?  I'm not a VCA member after receiving the Member of the Year award so I don't access the VCA forums.

:P

1999 1200rwhp TT GTS - ART, 2001 Roe sc GTS- (4 sale), 440 Duster restomod (sold), 3x Stealth TTs, 92 Daytona IROC with T3, 580whp/1080wtq Cummins pickup.
shooter_t1
« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2013, 11:56:01 PM »

It still makes Chrysler look bad when someone reads the "new VCAs" bylaws. 

Kind of political to write bylaws stating that 2 insults to members of the Board will get you banned.  Any 2 members of the Board can have any member removed if I remember correctly?  I'm not a VCA member after receiving the Member of the Year award so I don't access the VCA forums.

:P

Belongs in by-law thread. :)
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines | Theme by nesianstyles | Buttons by Andrea