The VIPER Garage
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 22, 2018, 11:14:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News
Welcome to the updated Viper Garage.  We look forward to exchanging stories, events, tech info, pictures and fun.  Welcome to our humble Viper Home
Pick Your ViperGarage Theme
Forum Stats
24619 Posts in 1934 Topics by 821 Members
Latest Member: Jhalo
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
The VIPER Garage  |  General Viper Discussions  |  Viper Pit  |  Viper Raffle - NOT VCA
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Viper Raffle - NOT VCA  (Read 1103 times)
ViperObsessed

« on: July 01, 2013, 03:37:46 PM »

I moved this here as it is not a VCA thread.

So call me crazy, but one of the reasons that I belonged to the VCA was for the raffles - especially the 1 of 1 Vipers.

First, I have no affiliation with this organization.  For the same ticket amounts - you can win a Yellow SRT Viper.  Looks to be a base SRT with minor upgrades (needs black stripes and black wheels IMHO), and if you don't want it, you can always take the $100K in cash instead.  Also can win other cash prizes, a TV, or a set of tires.  And the money supports youth programs and NOT the VCA.  If I don't win, hope it's someone from here!

http://www.stanthonysdavenportiowa.org/

PS - you need to click on the link at the bottom left table titled " SRT Viper Raffle".
« Last Edit: July 16, 2013, 11:29:54 PM by shooter_t1 » Logged
RTTTTed
Owner
Administrator

Viper Nation - ezine
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2013, 12:55:57 AM »

I got an email.  I guess the VCA did finally get a Viper for raffling.  2nd place is a RSI TT kit for a Gen 2.

Only a couple weeks to buy tickets? 

I think that someone got a bank to be available to provide financing for the extreme tax bill if you win? 

1999 1200rwhp TT GTS - ART, 2001 Roe sc GTS- (4 sale), 440 Duster restomod (sold), 3x Stealth TTs, 92 Daytona IROC with T3, 580whp/1080wtq Cummins pickup.
Viper Girl
Global Moderator

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2013, 02:43:16 PM »

My buddy Steph won the Voodoo... She said it was a very large tax bill that had to be paid up front before delivery...

I also understand the latest raffle will be drawn from Woodhouse... not by the Michigan club... mmmmmmm
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines | Theme by nesianstyles | Buttons by Andrea