The VIPER Garage
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 10, 2018, 06:30:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News
Pick Your ViperGarage Theme
Forum Stats
24622 Posts in 1936 Topics by 842 Members
Latest Member: XEvilBestSaw
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
The VIPER Garage  |  VCA topics  |  VCA threads  |  CM is he really "out of the loop"?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: CM is he really "out of the loop"?  (Read 7311 times)
eucharistos

« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2013, 09:47:16 PM »

2 viper chicks posting in this thread  :2thumbsup:

how you been leslie  ;)
RTTTTed
Owner
Administrator

Viper Nation - ezine
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2013, 09:49:11 PM »

I'm semi-banned and still have my Viper. :D

You've even upgraded it to nearly Gen 3 horsepower Syb.  PartsRack has the Anti-Toe stiffener brakcets and Energy Suspension swaybar poly bushings for your upgrade to Gen 3 handling next.
1999 1200rwhp TT GTS - ART, 2001 Roe sc GTS- (4 sale), 440 Duster restomod (sold), 3x Stealth TTs, 92 Daytona IROC with T3, 580whp/1080wtq Cummins pickup.
ViperObsessed

« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2013, 05:25:36 PM »

That post is the exact reason I am no longer a VCA member.   Let Chris spew shit and then close the thread so that no one can offer an opposing view.
RTTTTed
Owner
Administrator

Viper Nation - ezine
« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2013, 06:02:24 PM »

That post is the exact reason I am no longer a VCA member.   Let Chris spew shit and then close the thread so that no one can offer an opposing view.

Jon told me that by my 3rd Viper Magazine story CM hated me.  I laughed and said, "Why would he hate me?"  Jon said, "CM only wrote one story and all of yours are better than his."  Jon did suggest that my VCA membership might be short because of that.  Since I "got booted less than a year (and I think it was up to 6 stories in VM?) later."  Not saying that this is the true reason CM banned me, but if so ...  egomaniac?   :lol:

That said, it doesn't matter.  I waited for years to try and help fix and return the VCA to it's former glory because we really used to have fun, but any of the old members still think the club can be fixed?

When I was told by the exec that CM's agenda no longer drives the club and Marv's not the boss would I like to be in the club again.  I replied that I'd like to see it as a car club first, because with the current bylaws it still looked like CM's Club.  I asked the suspension/Ban be lifted and was told that wouldn't be a problem. 

(sigh) I guess it was a problem -        :idk:
1999 1200rwhp TT GTS - ART, 2001 Roe sc GTS- (4 sale), 440 Duster restomod (sold), 3x Stealth TTs, 92 Daytona IROC with T3, 580whp/1080wtq Cummins pickup.
shooter_t1
« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2013, 06:50:06 AM »

2 viper chicks posting in this thread  :2thumbsup:

how you been leslie  ;)

Plenty of other threads for catching up and visiting.
Lets try to  stay on topic. :Thankssign:
Jax92

VCA Medal of Honor winner

« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2013, 11:00:24 AM »

There was a lot of off line "chatter" that something would be done about the present VCA operations.  Looks like a lot of BS coming from Detroit.  One big test will be withe the magazine.  Will Maurice take over?  Will CM be put out to pasture?  Additionally, will Mary remain in her job?  Ill bet both will be in the unemployment line.  Any takers?
« Last Edit: July 22, 2013, 07:19:37 AM by Jax92 » Logged
RTTTTed
Owner
Administrator

Viper Nation - ezine
« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2013, 12:54:14 AM »

Chris get pushed out of VPoA?  That would be a start at least.  Apparently the exec doesn't think that they can just clean up the "anti Car Club bylaws" becaues CM made them "laws"   so I was told.

Don't forget, Chris had no job before he owned the VCA.  I would presume that IF he did lose his corp he would be collecting Unemploment Insurance for another few years? 
shooter_t1
« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2013, 05:09:23 AM »

Ill bet both will be in the unemployment line.  Any takers?

I hope so but I'm not holding my breath. While leeches prefer muddy ponds, they can survive in running water also.
abusedrt

« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2013, 06:49:31 PM »

CM Out ? LOL

They were sexually abusing Kovacs 3 weeks ago, they are stronger than ever. They are still going after presidents questioning financials and VCA business.

RTTTTed
Owner
Administrator

Viper Nation - ezine
« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2013, 11:04:55 PM »

Feeling him up and stuff?   :lol:   That's illegal. 

Perhaps he's gonna "spank" back and crash their party by writing an email to Sergio and Ralph and inform them?  Or perhaps complain to more Chrysler Corp execs and explain who is responsible for the embarrassment? 
shooter_t1
« Reply #25 on: July 24, 2013, 08:01:39 PM »

CM Out ? LOL

They were sexually abusing Kovacs 3 weeks ago, they are stronger than ever. They are still going after presidents questioning financials and VCA business.

It's truly enlightening to see the lengths they go to persecute their own members.
GTSR-001

« Reply #26 on: August 04, 2013, 10:38:28 AM »

Jon told me that by my 3rd Viper Magazine story CM hated me.  I laughed and said, "Why would he hate me?"  Jon said, "CM only wrote one story and all of yours are better than his."  Jon did suggest that my VCA membership might be short because of that.  Since I "got booted less than a year (and I think it was up to 6 stories in VM?) later."  Not saying that this is the true reason CM banned me, but if so ...  egomaniac?   :lol:

Ted,

I would have a hard time believing that Jon would have had any communication with Chris over anything, I would highly doubt that Chris, if he thought anything about your articles would confide his thoughts with Jon, so I would take what you "heard" with a few grains of salt.

Now that you are in with Jon, and Jon has Ralph's ear, so to speak, what is Ralph's position on the banning? Has he responded directly? I always thought that the banning was related to posting/ sharing the picture at Voi and the direction of Chrysler corporate to the VCA as they had required everyone to sign a non disclosure of all and everything they saw there, and I guess that included the dinner, the metal detector'd viewing of the G5 and probably all the other potential avenue of someone seeing/disclosing the G5, which taking a pic on the street loading/unloading the car would most likely cover.

I am neither endorsing the banning or the actions of ay party, but, we all signed the non disclosure and I am sure you had no ill intent in taking/showing a photo, but we did sign for a reason and the VCA/DODGE/RALPH probably all conversed and did what they could as recourse for their interpreted infraction of the "contract" we all signed as we picked up our VOI packages.
RTTTTed
Owner
Administrator

Viper Nation - ezine
« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2013, 10:44:48 PM »

Ted,

I would have a hard time believing that Jon would have had any communication with Chris over anything, I would highly doubt that Chris, if he thought anything about your articles would confide his thoughts with Jon, so I would take what you "heard" with a few grains of salt.

Now that you are in with Jon, and Jon has Ralph's ear, so to speak, what is Ralph's position on the banning? Has he responded directly? I always thought that the banning was related to posting/ sharing the picture at Voi and the direction of Chrysler corporate to the VCA as they had required everyone to sign a non disclosure of all and everything they saw there, and I guess that included the dinner, the metal detector'd viewing of the G5 and probably all the other potential avenue of someone seeing/disclosing the G5, which taking a pic on the street loading/unloading the car would most likely cover.

I am neither endorsing the banning or the actions of ay party, but, we all signed the non disclosure and I am sure you had no ill intent in taking/showing a photo, but we did sign for a reason and the VCA/DODGE/RALPH probably all conversed and did what they could as recourse for their interpreted infraction of the "contract" we all signed as we picked up our VOI packages.

Yes, you are correct.  I doubt that Chris Marshal would say anything nice to JonB.  Don't know what happened, but he has a lifetime hate and as far as I can tell - CM used MY old Car Club to persecute and then Ban JonB and is doing his best to ruin his business.

I posted a show nothing generic car pic with a joke title in an attempt to keep with Chyrsler's show nothing but hints (remember when they did that?) and sell a few Gen 5s for them.  The ban started because I took the pic "sneaking around throug the trees at night spying."  Of course anyone that sees any of my pics knows that I've never taken a pic that terrible and showing a guy with a 2' thick head and a car cover.   Most people know me asthe guy that is open and too loud and never had a "sneaky" intention ever.  I also don't climb trees.  I posted a pic (for a few seconds) of a blurry looked like a GTS under a car cover taken at night with a YUCK compact camera from a second story hotel window.  It was a joke and showed no wheels, no bodylines or anything that was Gen 5.  So I did post a joke "Spy" pic that was OBVIOUSLY a joke that someone deleted and Chrylser legal employee advised me that he thought it could be a GTS pic.  I never took any Gen 5 pic.  NONE.  I was given 20 or 30 Gen 5 pics and some were taken in High res with a Point and shoot camera that were clear and did show Gen 5 details such as the exhaust pipe.  I didn't post them.  Only an asshole would ban their best member or Chrysler's best customer/winner/representative in the west.  Or perhaps someone given the wrong perspctive on a person's actions and intentions.  Check the archives for the original "vca" email banning me and promising that I'd never be a member again during my life.  The first VCA PM was apologizing for removing the pic as a courtesy to Chrysler, LOL.  It was from KCobean before he quit.  I "heard that he sold his Viper and switched to Lamborghini ... 

When I replied that I didn't take the pic, that I was sleeping. The ban was changed to Posting the pic.  When I complained that it looked like a GTS I was told that I was incorrect and the ban was left standing.  Then I was told that I was never banned for life, and was going to be reinstated in Jan.  Jan I was told that I had a website that was only purposed to bash the VCA.  I had the ban pic posted on that website and it was on the internet.  There was a bunch more lies made up.  Fact of the matter is there are bylaws written specifically against myself and JonB who was banned for anothe joke called a "morals clause" which had nothing to do with dishonesty except the people that banned him and as stated, against myself.  National execs should never ever be caught lying and doing nondisclosures of members financial information - agree?  Speaking of non disclosure I never read what I singed (it refered to some other thing) and when asked by 4 different people no one else could provide the non disclosure agreement that I signed? 

I had 2 Gen 5 Vipers sold at the time I was banned.  I was planning to buy one and in my PM (that the VCA execs read) the other member that was buying one because OF MY STATEMENTS probably also changed his mind about buying a Gen 5.  I was lied to and about and bought a TT GTS instead.  I had about 5500 posts on the VCA either helping people or reverse bashing the corvette guys (and mustang) that were putting down the Viper on the VCA.  I was even threatened with suspension for sticking up for the Viper and proving that mustangs and Corvettes are NOT faster than Vipers.  I often wonder if 1badgts is still there talking BS about how stock mustangGT500s go 8 seconds with a pulley change???  would you know?   :lol: 

Anyway, I'm still here helping people with their Vipers.  We have many projects that people share on this site as well as spark plugs to lightbulbs and TSB information on this site.  Here we do our best to post Viper superiority and wins as well as records when we get them.  Even driving advice is available from racers and certified driving instructors.  I've been travelling thousands of miles to win races with my Vipers.  I invite and travel with many Viper people and help them do well in our exploits.   My webiste is all about the reason I joined the VCA in the first place ...  To enjoy my Viper and share knowledge and experiences with other Viper people.  I was upset that Chris was trying all kinds of different things with Viper vendors (exclusive sales only through VPoA or blackball them, etc.).   Trying to remove Honest Vendors from their customers is ANTI VIPER.  When Chrysler no longer carries any Viper parts the Viper Vendors are the only ones that will be selling, manufacturing and warehousing our parts.  VG does it's best to provide acess to Viper Vendors and post ones that put out more than most Vendors do.  JonB has helped more Viper owners than any Vendor that I know.  He supplies free advice, used parts, information and is accredited as a Viper EXPERT by Insurance companies across the US and Europe.  He has also helped me out personally more than a few times.  When SSCC changed their safety rules to one piece fire suits ONLY, JonB supplied mine!  There should be about 6 pages of "How To" threads, but somehow they keep disappearing and although I, and others. write many the site seems to stay about 3 pages.  Hackers ... 

I now have more than 30 Viper articels, stories and pics on my ezine ViperNation.com and currently writing more.  These stories are experienctial and reading them teaches people how to compete and even win events (ask Doug Seal).  I received the VCA member of the Year a week before getting banned   :idk:    You have to wonder what I did that made me "an enemy of the Club" is what Marv called me over the phone in reference to a PM I sent to Raplh G. through the VCA system in an attempt to stop the heavy handed issues if Chris Marshall threatening to blackball my Viper Vendor friends.  When  the Club is more about banning people and vendors instead of promoting the Viper and having a club that is inclusive of most of the winners and knowledgeable people - it isn't any kind of car club, is it?  I'm a member of a few car clubs and even an honorary member in one or two.  The VCA is not one of them.   :idk:  Mary Marshall took my wife's membership money, but refused her membership, twice.  More BS reasons that were NOT True.  I usually own 2 Vipers at the same time (as now).  The year after that all suspended members were disallowed any appearance at any VCA event making it the only car club iwth events that has their own brand of vehicles disallowed attendence!   :goodjob:  So National disallowing me to hang with my local friends and the local president & Zone directors supporting that I hang with other Clubs and Viper buds.  Several WCda VCA and many other VCA members quit becaues of what was done to me and others.  I'm just one of a large number of banned members.  It looks like a CM club and not a Viperr club.  People that care don't belong.  Many people do car and stayed because I was just one of their friends. 

Like JonB (a founding member) I hope that one day the VCA dumps the antipersonel and antivendor as well as their "corporate" atitudes and become a Viper car club again.  It is supposed to be about the car and friends, not Chris Marshall being CEO?

Wish you hadn't brought it up.  I wrote all this down, how CM replied to my issue once and ignored it after that, Marv's "Be quiet and I'll probably fix it when I'm pres in Jan," etc. etc.  Now I've remembered half the shit that I did my best to leave in the archives.  Mopar is my lifetime addiction and being screwed by a Mopar club is like your wife cuckholding you.  I was suspended about 4am and my 'pic' was removed within minutes of being posted.  I was told and believe that Ralph never even saw the pic until well after the Gen 5 was released and I reposted that pic (that no one had an issue with or could be certain that it was a Gen 5).  I suppose that I could have sold the Gen 5 high resolution pics that were given to me or even showed them to friends (enough people asked) - but I didn't.  One guys suggested that magzines would probably pay me as much as $15000 for just one of the pics I had .  I deleted them all and I showed them to no one.  The pic that I reposted was sent to me by another friend.  I remember
Viper Girl
Global Moderator

« Reply #28 on: August 10, 2013, 02:15:43 PM »

That thread is pure propaganda.

Where did he get this ?

Chrysler Academy published about Viper owners:

• Nearly all are an executive, manager or owner
• Nearly all have high household incomes (over $200K)
• 58% of Viper owners own or control a business
• More than 84% of those have business fleets that they control
• 28% of owners have 5 or more other personal vehicles (they mentioned that 46% own 4 or more)
• 60% of owners have another Dodge/ Chrysler/ Jeep® product

This sounds like the speech we got at VOI 9's Saturday night dinner...  That would make the figures quoted from sometime in 2006...
« Last Edit: August 10, 2013, 02:22:12 PM by Viper Girl » Logged
GTSR-001

« Reply #29 on: August 12, 2013, 09:59:57 PM »

• Nearly all are an executive, manager or owner
• Nearly all have high household incomes (over $200K)
• 58% of Viper owners own or control a business
• More than 84% of those have business fleets that they control
• 28% of owners have 5 or more other personal vehicles (they mentioned that 46% own 4 or more)
• 60% of owners have another Dodge/ Chrysler/ Jeep® product
This sounds like the speech we got at VOI 9's Saturday night dinner...  That would make the figures quoted from sometime in 2006...

I think that if you actually look at those people that bought a Viper brand new, those stats above are probably pretty damn accurate, they, Dodge, or the VCA or anyone else would have a hard time coming up with demographics of present Viper owners that have bought cars that have been bought an sold numerous times. The present Viper owner demographic is not that of the above, but as I said, those that bought Vipers new would probably fit that mold 9 times out of ten and those that are buying new Vipers today would also fit the above demographic.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines | Theme by nesianstyles | Buttons by Andrea