The VIPER Garage
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 20, 2018, 10:38:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News
Welcome all new users to The Viper Garage - please read the site introduction in the Announcements
Pick Your ViperGarage Theme
Forum Stats
24619 Posts in 1934 Topics by 829 Members
Latest Member: Medusa SRT
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
The VIPER Garage  |  General Viper Discussions  |  Viper Pit  |  Happy Birthday RTtttttteeeeedddd!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Happy Birthday RTtttttteeeeedddd!  (Read 2124 times)
L8TApex
Roadracing junkie
Global Moderator

« on: August 08, 2013, 04:24:08 PM »

Hope you had a Viper wonderful day Ted!

:D

Leslie
Yeh, this is Leslie, like my new screen name? :)
ViperJeff
Administrator

Viper Registry
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2013, 05:36:43 PM »

:ted: :ted: :ted: :ted: :ted: :ted: :ted: :ted: :ted: :ted: :ted:  Happy Birthday Ted
“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”
― Winston Churchill
RTTTTed
Owner
Administrator

Viper Nation - ezine
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2013, 06:49:54 PM »

:o  You found me out!   :-[   

Last year I thought I was this old.  Now, I have to be this age for a second year  :idk:    That makes 2 years that I've had to repeat!  I bet there aren't many people there were 42 for two years in a row?  And this year again.

Thanks guys.  Wife came home to make me supper for my Bday.  I've been cookin for the Grandkids while trying to file fit a Viper ring or two, oil change on Duster, wash and vacuum, fix trailer's flat tire, transfer insurance around, etc.

Invited another 10 year old neighbor's grandkid Tuuubing and it was his first time.  He's no longer a Rookie and he loves it.

Grandkids and neighbor still got hours of Tubing this afternoon.  Unofrtunately I saw 2 smoke columns to the North.  Sure hope those Forest Fires aren't coming this way.
1999 1200rwhp TT GTS - ART, 2001 Roe sc GTS- (4 sale), 440 Duster restomod (sold), 3x Stealth TTs, 92 Daytona IROC with T3, 580whp/1080wtq Cummins pickup.
Sybil TF

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2013, 07:17:09 PM »

Happy Birthday Ted!!! Get anything good?
You know who!
RTTTTed
Owner
Administrator

Viper Nation - ezine
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2013, 07:51:11 PM »

I got to take the kids tubing, 400 or so pics, post processing, Duster's ready to go and loaded into trailer.  Insurance and new trailer tire done.  I have many Viper friends meeting up in Kamloops for their Car Show and the Laker's Car Club asked me to come to their show on sunday. 

I got embarassing Birthday songs on the dock and over the phone ...   :-[   I got beautiful weather and quality time.

The best things in life are all around and I already own most of them (at least the important ones) so Life is good.    Dinner was great. 
1999 1200rwhp TT GTS - ART, 2001 Roe sc GTS- (4 sale), 440 Duster restomod (sold), 3x Stealth TTs, 92 Daytona IROC with T3, 580whp/1080wtq Cummins pickup.
ICPREY

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2013, 09:13:10 PM »

Happy Birthday!
eucharistos

« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2013, 12:50:12 AM »

couldn't happen to a finer chap  :2thumbsup:

happy b-day ted  :driving:
Steve 00RT/10

« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2013, 03:51:30 AM »

Happy belated B-day Ted

Steve
L8TApex
Roadracing junkie
Global Moderator

« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2013, 05:09:23 AM »

Ahhhhh Ted, I love all your photos.

You really have a good eye behind the lense!

Sounds like you had a fabulous day, you are one lucky guy:)
Yeh, this is Leslie, like my new screen name? :)
Hadvenom08

« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2013, 03:12:20 PM »

Ted

Ya old dog,happy belated birthday. :2thumbsup: :D
Only dimly aware of a certain unease in the air.
Viper Girl
Global Moderator

« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2013, 01:48:14 PM »

Happy Belated Birthday Ted! 42! Awesome  :hayes: :hayes:

He's no longer a Rookie and he loves it.

The look on their faces... priceless...
Taillights

« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2013, 08:41:10 PM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OUTLAW TED. A person's age is not important, What's important is how many trophies did you bring home and how many Corvettes did you whoop on last year and how many are you going to spank this year! Thanks for the good times at  SSCC, Coming in first at the half mile drag race, Then backing it up with the first place in the 90 mile race in the desert, That was nothing compared to the midnight,  bonsai,  semi out of control pass, in the middle of 50,000 people on the Strip in Las Vegas. Now THAT was impressive.
RTTTTed
Owner
Administrator

Viper Nation - ezine
« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2013, 11:02:48 PM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OUTLAW TED. A person's age is not important, What's important is how many trophies did you bring home and how many Corvettes did you whoop on last year and how many are you going to spank this year! Thanks for the good times at  SSCC, Coming in first at the half mile drag race, Then backing it up with the first place in the 90 mile race in the desert, That was nothing compared to the midnight,  bonsai,  semi out of control pass, in the middle of 50,000 people on the Strip in Las Vegas. Now THAT was impressive.

8)  Damn, I resemble that remark.  Except the "semi out of control" part.  That is what I do best (I think) John.   :idk:   I'm still developing the drifting skills, but we only drifted for a couple blocks ...  not a biggie.   :lol:   It was a blast. 

I think that there was only 35 vettes at that event.  I didn't get out much this year.  The SSCC is again in Sept.  Hoping for 45 vettes to spank there ...   I have a feeling that I'll lose in the mile to a 1500whp race gas TT Lambo and I'm guessing that Mark's probably bumped up his RSI 1000  TT Viper to 1500whp too probably.  Means probably a 3rd in the Mile this time?   :lol:
RTTTTed
Owner
Administrator

Viper Nation - ezine
« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2013, 11:08:32 PM »

The rest of you guys and girls, thank you.  Timbo - I think that we're equal Old Dogs? 

42?  I remember that age.  My hair was grey with white sides.  Ooh, it's still grey and white ... :idk:  Maybe I am 42?   :lol:

I shot a pic where those two looked like (and probably were) gonna bite something and were growling.  I'll take a look for it, it's hard to believe.
Hadvenom08

« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2013, 11:48:41 PM »

The rest of you guys and girls, thank you.  Timbo - I think that we're equal Old Dogs? 

I'm not old I am thinking you are older perhaps? :headscratch: :D Age and how you act is relative. :2thumbsup: Any ways Happy Bday and remember to take your geritol and all the laxatives and stuff you older people need to function properly!. Can't have ya poopin in your race car when you are spankin the vette's! :D

42?  I remember that age.  My hair was grey with white sides.  Ooh, it's still grey and white ... :idk:  Maybe I am 42?   :lol:

I shot a pic where those two looked like (and probably were) gonna bite something and were growling.  I'll take a look for it, it's hard to believe.
Only dimly aware of a certain unease in the air.
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines | Theme by nesianstyles | Buttons by Andrea