The VIPER Garage
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 22, 2018, 11:41:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News
Welcome to the updated Viper Garage.  We look forward to exchanging stories, events, tech info, pictures and fun.  Welcome to our humble Viper Home
Pick Your ViperGarage Theme
Forum Stats
24619 Posts in 1934 Topics by 829 Members
Latest Member: Medusa SRT
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
The VIPER Garage  |  VCA topics  |  VCA threads  |  Spread this around.................
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Spread this around.................  (Read 17504 times)
RTTTTed
Owner
Administrator

Viper Nation - ezine
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2013, 10:31:07 PM »

Thanks for posting that.

:lol:  I think that Randall could probably write a book on his VCA experiences. 

Randall mentioned VCA officer insurance.  I had an email awhile ago explaining to me that the CM cronies were hoping for a law suit against them so they could use their "pet" lawyer to collect money defending them and add to their income   :headscratch:  I think that warning was in response to all the emails that suggested that JonB sue the VCA becauise of the way they persecuted him.  I never would have expected a reason "for their madness"  :lol:

So many of us were threatened with law suits ...  did anyone ever actually get sued?  Timbo and I were threatened with Dodge law suits as well.  I called Chrysler Law department after I was told that Dodge was "contemplating" sueing me.  Of course they didn't know anything about the threat or the "contemplation" I'd been threatened with.  Liars are in the VCA.
1999 1200rwhp TT GTS - ART, 2001 Roe sc GTS- (4 sale), 440 Duster restomod (sold), 3x Stealth TTs, 92 Daytona IROC with T3, 580whp/1080wtq Cummins pickup.
JonB - PartsRack

« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2013, 07:32:08 AM »

BEFORE the letter from Chrysler was sent out Lee Stubberfield sent this letter out to the BOD after their (Lee, Dan, Chris, Marv) meeting with Chrysler making it sound like relationship with Chrysler was fine.
-----------------------------------------
Dear Fellow Viper Club Board of Directors,

This is an email that we are very happy to write and when it comes to Chrysler, is long overdue. It is very exciting news that should set a lot of minds at ease. ...............

This week our discussions resulted in a new beginning which we are pleased to finally share with you. ...............

8. The club offered and Chrysler accepted having one of their executives appointed to the VCA Advisory Board, the same board currently populated by former National Presidents. Pat Dougherty will serve as that first Chrysler representative in a non-voting capacity. This is very welcome news, as Chrysler will truly see firsthand how the club always operates in the best interests of its membership.

There were many other things discussed over the course of these discussions, however we will save those for our next meeting. All were extremely positive and reaffirmed Chrysler's commitment to the Viper Club of America. We are very pleased to finally disperse those rumors and lies once and for all. We appreciate the fact that you have stuck with the club during this difficult time and look forward to returning the club to the fun and exciting place it has always been.

Sincerely,

Lee Stubberfield VCA National President
Dan Everts VCA National Treasurer

"Disperse" these rumors is what this thread is all about.....'spreading it around.' The freudian choice of 'disperse' means lee's ghost-writer is slipping.  [Dispersing rumors is OUR job according to them!] 

Except the letter from lee stubberfield turns out to be the rumor.......their specialty since 2008 has been "5% nuggets of truth wrapped in a 95% lie"
Jax92

VCA Medal of Honor winner

« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2013, 08:01:27 AM »

Many are surprised by Randall's disclosure.  why?  He was always right there with Viper Tony with the wisecracks and disparaging remarks to anyone that opposed the the officers that I like to call the "4holes" (Lee, Marvie  Chris, and doughboy).  He (Randall) as well as Tony. were two of the top "snipers" on the site.  The old "tin foil hat" boys.  The conspiracy theorists.  Those two clowns were part of the problem.  They jumped on anyone that dared criticize the club.  Go back and look at some of their posts.  Now he's got religion?  No need to rethink it Shooter, you were right with your first assessment of the man.  He needs to apologize for his sucking up to those clowns and doing their dirty work.

eucharistos

« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2013, 02:22:25 PM »

ted, have you seen this thread: http://www.viperalley.com/forum/anything-goes/124857-vca-vpa-srt-lee.html

midway thru its 20th page

some interesting reading, you probably already know most of what was/is going on detailed in the thread, but it is eye opening news to ostriches like me
« Last Edit: August 24, 2013, 02:27:14 PM by eucharistos » Logged
eucharistos

« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2013, 02:23:23 PM »

double post  :headscratch:
« Last Edit: August 24, 2013, 02:27:55 PM by eucharistos » Logged
RTTTTed
Owner
Administrator

Viper Nation - ezine
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2013, 03:05:30 PM »

My internet is slow and VA takes about 3 minutes to laod the page.  After spending the last half hour getting a new password and my id ... it says that my id or password is wrong.  "Try again in 15 minutes"  ViperAlley may kick me off because my "highspeed internet"/Hughes is such a slug? 
1999 1200rwhp TT GTS - ART, 2001 Roe sc GTS- (4 sale), 440 Duster restomod (sold), 3x Stealth TTs, 92 Daytona IROC with T3, 580whp/1080wtq Cummins pickup.
RTTTTed
Owner
Administrator

Viper Nation - ezine
« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2013, 03:26:01 PM »

Viper Alley ...   "the string you entered does not match the image verfification" 

It says, " Unloading in <decreasing scale> "  And then you're supposed to write the new phrase in?  Ignore the stuff in the box??? 

Nope, "The string you entered for the image verification did not match what was displayed."   :lol:

After my third attempt ...   "Wrong username or password. You have used up your failed login quota! Please wait 15 minutes before trying again. Don't forget that the password is case sensitive. Forgotten your password? Click here!"   :lol:

I guess the administrator has disabled my account?
Viper Girl
Global Moderator

« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2013, 03:30:33 PM »

I had problems registering over there... Red snake took care of them for me.. The thread is an interesting read, most of it I think you already know Ted.
Actually it seems the entire World knows...  :lol: :lol: :lol:

It sounds like the raffle will be held in Nebraska from the VA thread... anyone have info on that? why the change?
ViperJeff
Administrator

Viper Registry
« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2013, 04:23:22 PM »

Hey, I remembered my login over on the Alley, after 2 years, I make my first post LOL
“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”
― Winston Churchill
shooter_t1
« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2013, 04:53:42 PM »

ted, have you seen this thread: http://www.viperalley.com/forum/anything-goes/124857-vca-vpa-srt-lee.html

midway thru its 20th page

some interesting reading, you probably already know most of what was/is going on detailed in the thread, but it is eye opening news to ostriches like me

I'm curious..have you read this thread?. That would answer your question....especially if you have read both, seeing as all the high points from the other.....are posted here.
RTTTTed
Owner
Administrator

Viper Nation - ezine
« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2013, 08:25:05 PM »

After reading hundreds of posts over there so far I see that Jim Johnson has been removed as Director.  Cathy of Florida is a new Director at Large.  Wonder why she accepted?  It'll just ruined her repuatation (if she has one) to be appointed by the VCA Problem leadership - won't it?
RTTTTed
Owner
Administrator

Viper Nation - ezine
« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2013, 10:03:48 PM »

Now I'm reading that the VCA emergency BOD meeting was taped and Mr Lee was slurring his words badly, posted by several people.   :idk:

:lol:  one guy posted that he "stayed at the Holiday Inn last night" and that was deleted from the VCA forum  :lol:  The Viper Alley thread is Hard to read with all those hate 1 liners.  Man the VCA sure made themselves extremely unpopular. 

« Last Edit: August 24, 2013, 11:46:12 PM by RTTTTed » Logged
JonB - PartsRack

« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2013, 10:57:16 PM »

The Alley Mod ROCMAN just de-classified the thread....now open to the public.
They 'cleaned up' some of the vulgarity...just a small handfull of off-topic tripe.

The entire thread had 421 replies and 10,100 views BEFORE it was opened up. Lessee what the tachometer says after the world can get in? 
ViperJeff
Administrator

Viper Registry
« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2013, 11:19:11 PM »

My hope is that Chrysler and SRT see that the people who have put the VCA in a bad light are only a very small percentage of the group at large.  That their step are measured and appropriate to those that have mis used their positions and created an unsalvageable mess.  I'm smart enough to realize that Chrysler and SRT have no real authority to make the VCA do anything.  The only real control they have is what they have responsiblity over.  The elimination of support, funds and any and all association with the national side of the VCA  is a really good and positive step.  Even at that, it is no promise for n=banned members to be reinstated.  I really don't see the arogance of the leadership of the VCA giving in at any point in this.  They will hold on till there is nothing less than ashes to sweep up.  Greed has no common sense or compassion.

I'm almost happy that I'm on the outside looking in and seeing this from a non member position.  I have no axe to grind, no dog in the fight, no emotional connection to the stupidity that has engulfed the Viper Community.  The on thing that I am certain of, those that are bitten like I have been will have venom running through their veins till the end of time.  The club means nothing, it's the friendships that arrise from a common passion that will live long after the Chris Marshalls and Leed Stubberfields have been forgotton as traitors to the Viper Spirit.

Local Viper clubs, local MOPAR clubs will live long past any wrong doings of the National Viper Club and I for one will never let the stupidity, ignorance and cover up to destroy my love of all thing VIPER!!!!

My goal from day one was to build up, contribute to and promote all things VIPER.  Chrysler and SRT I would hope will do the same thing, maybe not on a national level, but for those that really bleed Viper.  The average owner is the heart and soul of the Viper Community and to tehm, I say Thank You

Good Day

Vj
“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”
― Winston Churchill
RTTTTed
Owner
Administrator

Viper Nation - ezine
« Reply #29 on: August 25, 2013, 12:37:27 AM »

The Alley Mod ROCMAN just de-classified the thread....now open to the public.
They 'cleaned up' some of the vulgarity...just a small handfull of off-topic tripe.

The entire thread had 421 replies and 10,100 views BEFORE it was opened up. Lessee what the tachometer says after the world can get in?

I just added the posts (130) and views (4,075) on the 4 threads concerning this subject on this forum.   Personally there are a lot of non-informative posts on the VA which took me hours to read through.  Much shorter and the same content is here. 

With the 10,000 views there and over 4,000 views here, that's over 14,000 views on this subject - not including the Viper Groups on facebook and the Allpar forums.

I'm thinking that this sure shows a thing or two about the hits on the vca forum.  They have 3,000 members?  From reading the 4 forums I have to say that most of the posters are VCA or ex VCA members ...   :idk: :headscratch:  I read that there were a LOT of posts over at the VCA, but since all were deleted I wonder if those posts and views count as the "Hits" that Lee was referring to in his "million hits" story? 
« Last Edit: August 25, 2013, 12:53:39 AM by RTTTTed » Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9 Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines | Theme by nesianstyles | Buttons by Andrea