The VIPER Garage
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
February 21, 2018, 04:09:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News
Welcome to the updated Viper Garage.  We look forward to exchanging stories, events, tech info, pictures and fun.  Welcome to our humble Viper Home
Pick Your ViperGarage Theme
Forum Stats
24599 Posts in 1931 Topics by 803 Members
Latest Member: Benniemous
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
The VIPER Garage  |  Miscellaneous Discussions  |  All Brand Events  |  BB Duster Lives!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: BB Duster Lives!  (Read 777 times)
RTTTTed
Owner
Administrator

Viper Nation - ezine
« on: August 07, 2013, 07:12:59 PM »

After parking my 440 Duster in my enclosed trailer last summer it was finally time to bring it back to life.  I opened the trailer, filled a low tire, cleaned and reconnected the battery terminal then started it up!  Awesome.  No screwing around, just fired right up!  Drove it around to the shoo, checked the fluids and washed the car.  Think I'm gonna change the oil since it have 1100miles on it.  Grand kids were happy to pose with the car and it's gonna be their ride home for the 350mile drive to Kamloops Hot Night in the City Car Show this weekend. 

1999 1200rwhp TT GTS - ART, 2001 Roe sc GTS- (4 sale), 440 Duster restomod (sold), 3x Stealth TTs, 92 Daytona IROC with T3, 580whp/1080wtq Cummins pickup.
ViperJeff
Administrator

Viper Registry
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2013, 12:12:32 PM »

Very Nice!!!!!
“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”
― Winston Churchill
Taillights

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2013, 09:04:23 PM »

That car looks awfully sweet, is that one of your paint jobs? Seeing that car makes me want to go work on and fire up my Cuda.
RTTTTed
Owner
Administrator

Viper Nation - ezine
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2013, 10:52:01 PM »

Yah, I remembered seeing a Twister that was similar black on top so I added the fatter side stripes and gloss black to the bodylines and kept the Hemi Orange hood stripe.  I did the quarterpanels, removed the dents, bondo andsealer, wet sand and painted it at -14F.  One side of the car was colder and orange peeled badly so I wetsanded and polished the car as well.

Did the car show today 100F.  Cnote was here with his Paxton SRT10 and Robert Sinneave showed up with his SL65, Venom 650F and his SLR Maclaren 722.  Got an education on Maclaren's today.  Didn't know they made a 722hp SLR.  Rob also told us that he's one of 12 people in the world that will be getting an SLS "Black" edition.  Clint told me what that's probably worth.

My question is; why doesn't SRT build a 12 car model run with a 750bhp engine and cf seats and sell that for $250,000?  Ralph ...  ?

Get them made by Saleen or Shelby's company so they don't have to get every single piece approved for emmissions because it's built by a small company that makes less than 500 cars a year so that they get the exceptions...

1999 1200rwhp TT GTS - ART, 2001 Roe sc GTS- (4 sale), 440 Duster restomod (sold), 3x Stealth TTs, 92 Daytona IROC with T3, 580whp/1080wtq Cummins pickup.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines | Theme by nesianstyles | Buttons by Andrea