The VIPER Garage
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 20, 2018, 01:43:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News
Welcome all new users to The Viper Garage - please read the site introduction in the Announcements
Pick Your ViperGarage Theme
Forum Stats
24613 Posts in 1934 Topics by 821 Members
Latest Member: Jhalo
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
The VIPER Garage  |  VCA topics  |  VCA threads  |  VCA Founders surrendering lifetime memberships
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: VCA Founders surrendering lifetime memberships  (Read 2053 times)
RTTTTed
Owner
Administrator

Viper Nation - ezine
« on: September 10, 2013, 12:20:58 PM »

If you haven't read enough to make you want to puke ...this should do it

This was just sent to the Presidents

Subject: RE: URGENT: Notice to VCA Region Presidents

You know as the other Half of the VCA founders (Jay founded IVR) I suggest that we simply say goodbye because what this has become is a disgusting attempt to use all the years of goodwill and work by many to allow the profiting of a few.

So let me be the first to say:

Dear Viper Club of America,

Please remove me (VCA Co-Founder and past National President) from any future mailings or communications and please do not contact me on any VCA business going forward. My lifetime membership for service should be terminated as THIS is not what I built and I have no interest in being associated with your criminal activities.

So long,

Steven J. Ferguson
 Co-Founder of Illinois Viper Club
 Co-Founder of Viper Club of America
 First National Vice President
 Past National President.
1999 1200rwhp TT GTS - ART, 2001 Roe sc GTS- (4 sale), 440 Duster restomod (sold), 3x Stealth TTs, 92 Daytona IROC with T3, 580whp/1080wtq Cummins pickup.
Viper Girl
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2013, 12:25:00 PM »

If there is no future VCA will anyone know it? OR care that they were once lifetime members?

Who will be left with the parts business?
ViperJeff
Administrator

Viper Registry
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2013, 12:35:58 PM »

Does it really matter what happens with the parts.....

There will always be someone out there that will figure out a way when a void needs to be filled.  I'm sure Lee Stubberfield and Chris Marshall believe that the world revolves around them and by standing their ground they will prove it.  I think they will find that anyone can be replaced, anything can be built.  I have no doubt in the Members/Owners of the Viper Community to continue on without skipping a beat.  I see Chris Marshall and Lee Stubberfield in their Viper lawn chairs under a local overpass with little cardboard signs.. "Unemployed and Homeless - Please send donations to paystub@liveforfree.org"
“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”
― Winston Churchill
RTTTTed
Owner
Administrator

Viper Nation - ezine
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2013, 12:46:32 PM »

Does it really matter what happens with the parts.....

There will always be someone out there that will figure out a way when a void needs to be filled.  I'm sure Lee Stubberfield and Chris Marshall believe that the world revolves around them and by standing their ground they will prove it.  I think they will find that anyone can be replaced, anything can be built.  I have no doubt in the Members/Owners of the Viper Community to continue on without skipping a beat.  I see Chris Marshall and Lee Stubberfield in their Viper lawn chairs under a local overpass with little cardboard signs.. "Unemployed and Homeless - Please send donations to paystub@liveforfree.org"

:lol: I think you have it figured VJ.  I saw this all coming down 3 years ago and since they are so egomaniacal they ran the club all the way into the ground.  They made themselves laughing stocks of the WORLD.  Mayvbe they should have started smaller clubs - oh, Chris did used to be a CEO didn't he?  Got fired from there too.  What an ASS.  Lee owned the company that couldn't get CEO Chris Marshall a job LOL.  So, I agree VJ, anything they do will turn into the same mess as they have here now.  Started with the worlds greatest car club and turned that into shit.  Obviously they can do that to ANY enterprize they undertake.
1999 1200rwhp TT GTS - ART, 2001 Roe sc GTS- (4 sale), 440 Duster restomod (sold), 3x Stealth TTs, 92 Daytona IROC with T3, 580whp/1080wtq Cummins pickup.
RTTTTed
Owner
Administrator

Viper Nation - ezine
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2013, 12:47:55 PM »

Yeah, Steve Ferguson was the chair of the FOC.  The FOC approved the financials of both the VCA and VPA.  Anyone who has ever seen the financials and perused them with a critical eye had to walk out holding their nose.  He can't disassociate himself from the stamp of approval he gave the thieves when called upon to be objective.  Where were these guys when the sausage was being made?  They were right there at the grinder!

He's obviously non approving anything now.  He's som pissed and doesn't even want to be associated with the big losers or any of their actions. 
Jax92

VCA Medal of Honor winner

« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2013, 12:54:31 PM »

Yeah, Steve Ferguson was the chair of the FOC.  The FOC approved the financials of both the VCA and VPA.  Anyone who has ever seen the financials and perused them with a critical eye had to walk out holding their nose.  He can't disassociate himself from the stamp of approval he gave the thieves when called upon to be objective.  Where were these guys when the sausage was being made?  They were right there at the grinder!

Remember this thread?
http://thevipergarage.com/index.php/topic,1521.0.html

RTTTTed
Owner
Administrator

Viper Nation - ezine
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2013, 12:57:29 PM »

More Karma ...
Viper Girl
Global Moderator

« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2013, 01:07:46 PM »

Remember this thread?
http://thevipergarage.com/index.php/topic,1521.0.html
ooooo OUCH! That's gotta sting... How do you get away from those PS's in life... they come back to haunt!  :goodjob:
Steve 00RT/10

« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2013, 01:10:16 PM »

The VCA financials were never released per the by-laws in a timely way.....and  even when they were released a year late, they were always somewhat nebulous in nature. I believe this predates CM

Steve
Viper Girl
Global Moderator

« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2013, 01:16:17 PM »

I cleaned out a file cabinet today and found a lot of Viper mags... Year ending 2010 was in the VCA Notes.
Maybe I should scan it and post it to it's own thread... the numbers are so differnet...
Steve 00RT/10

« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2013, 01:21:48 PM »

I cleaned out a file cabinet today and found a lot of Viper mags... Year ending 2010 was in the VCA Notes.
Maybe I should scan it and post it to it's own thread... the numbers are so differnet...

I have the 2008 Winter VCA notes ...in there they post the VCA year ending financial data ...for the year that ended 3/31/07.  That means in the winter of 2008, we were getting data from 3/31/2006 to 3/31/2007.  What a joke!  Perhaps I'll scan it as well

Steve
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines | Theme by nesianstyles | Buttons by Andrea