The VIPER Garage
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 21, 2018, 02:44:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News
Pick Your ViperGarage Theme
Forum Stats
24619 Posts in 1934 Topics by 826 Members
Latest Member: scottyv10
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
The VIPER Garage  |  VCA topics  |  VCA threads  |  Important,regional president on moderation at the VCA
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Important,regional president on moderation at the VCA  (Read 10307 times)
SEASnake

« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2013, 10:43:14 PM »

Water Snake, try to make a post in the test area... see if you can post anything or what the message is..

I just tried posting "where is my avatar, access to the "members only" or "presidents forum", etc...

Something flashed for less than 1/2 second, to the effect of "blah, blah, moderator" blah, blah" Niiice!

Stay Classy VCA! :2thumbsup:

SEASnake

« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2013, 11:10:47 PM »

My most recent email to WA Members:

Please let me know if you have received notification of revocation of our Regional Charter from the National VCA.
As of today, I have had all of my VCA Forum permissions as Regional President revoked without explanation or notification. I do not believe this action complies with the National VCA bylaws. I have received no communication from any of the National VCA Board of Directors whatsoever
 I am saddened to say that while I have asked for you - our local members - for input regarding how you would like our club to move forward, the National VCA Board and, under the Board's direction, the VCA Website Discussion Forum Administration have elected to exclude me ( and therefore you as a member) from any and all discussions regarding our local affiliation with National VCA. This action is in clear conflict with the National VCA Bylaws regarding a Regional Charter revocation as I understand it.
I hope that I was inadvertently left off of the notification of this most recent action.

Charley Reid
WA Viper Club President
RTTTTed
Owner
Administrator

Viper Nation - ezine
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2013, 11:38:00 PM »

You do realize that you have withdrawn from a club that Chrysler donated millions of dollars of Viper Parts to???  Did you ask them for your member's fair share of the millions?  I did ... and got ignored.  I would send everyone a letter stating that YOU expect your regions correct amount of those millions donated to the VCA for your Regions treasury ...    :idk:

If you could, would you ask them for my share when there was about 5000 members and Mr. Marshall hadn't sold any yet?  What do you think would be fair?  $20,000 per member 3 years ago??? 

1999 1200rwhp TT GTS - ART, 2001 Roe sc GTS- (4 sale), 440 Duster restomod (sold), 3x Stealth TTs, 92 Daytona IROC with T3, 580whp/1080wtq Cummins pickup.
SEASnake

« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2013, 12:38:42 AM »

That's my point. I haven't withdrawn from anything yet, and neither have the WA members. VCA has not withdrawn our Charter as required by the bylaws when they deem that a Region has breached their duties as a regional affiliate. I seriously doubt they have done the same for any other region that has not specifically withdrawn their Charter in writing. :idk:

To your secondary point - Millions were not donated to VCA. A few leftover parts and tooling were sold at a discounted price to the VCA which VCA loaned $50,000.00 to VPA upon its creation to purchase. V-PARTS-A was never supposed to be... Leftover Gen 3/4 fenders, gen 2 seats, gen 1 antennas, etc. - all scheduled to be destroyed were "donated" at a reduced cost to VCA. I have no idea why VPA was created under Chris/Mary/Marv/Lee's direction. (50G wholesale or even 25% wholesale would not equate to "millions") The "millions" advertized are the value of the tooling that the VCA is currently paying $40,000.00 per year to store in some ambiguous warehouse somewhere in the Mid-western US. Just try to build an actual part out of that antiquated tooling and production processes. :headscratch:

The VCA Treasury is bordering on Mohabi Desert dry as I understand it. Without a huge influx of cash, they won't be able to put out ONE more issue of "Viper Magazine", let alone the FOUR additional issues that they committed to till the end of this year. (not that they would have any articles... LOL)
Taillights

« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2013, 08:26:47 AM »

I've been officially kicked out of the VCA, I'm the secretary of the Washington viber club. I think everybody on the BOD has been kicked off the site. How about  C-note, Have you been kicked off the site? That makes us, the Washington State club the first club to be kicked off the site before we even ask to be split from them. Good one VCA.
Viper Girl
Global Moderator

« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2013, 09:36:45 AM »

Try to log in again.... -RUNNR said he didn't add in a sub-forum or user group and was going to fix it this am...

See if its back.
SEASnake

« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2013, 09:38:23 PM »

The forum is back up (although much lighter) I'm still moderated. I can't even access my own profile

Stay Classy VCA :2thumbsup:
RTTTTed
Owner
Administrator

Viper Nation - ezine
« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2013, 01:38:22 AM »

What I was told back then was that the millions that PartsRack and the other corporations that purchased the previous chrysler groups of parts were donated (as said by Ralph at VOI 11) to support the Club.  All the 6060 trannies were sold out loast spring I was told.

Back to the point...  Woodhouse gave the $50,000 cash to the VCA (Chris Marsahll?) to form the VPoA and get it set up.  Afterwards, Woodhouse got a bunch of 'Gen 4 hoods for their 50K.

Lee did seem to think that the old molds were worth something, although I don't understand how they could be worth anything unless somone was going to build OLD Vipers new again.  I find that unlikely as Chrysler disontinued the Gen 1/2 clamshell hoods as too problemmatic and too expensive.  New Gen 2 hoods were $28,000 here in Canada back in 2007.  $18,000 my insurance agent said for hoods in the US.  A new fiberglass lightweight hood is only $5,000 last time I checked. 

I do believe you that the finacials are dry however.  I got a PM saying that the VOI 12 was a big loss after Coast to Coast (Marshalls) got paid $50,000.   I would bet that Mary Marshall also got paid her $60K a year plus all expenses she deems necessary.
1999 1200rwhp TT GTS - ART, 2001 Roe sc GTS- (4 sale), 440 Duster restomod (sold), 3x Stealth TTs, 92 Daytona IROC with T3, 580whp/1080wtq Cummins pickup.
JonB - PartsRack

« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2013, 10:46:46 AM »

WaterSnake :  Whether it matters or not, I wanted to say that you are 100% correct on all points below.  You have been PAYING ATTENTION...so you will soon be banned.

Ted, please be careful?  You have some 'nuggets of truth' in there that have become distorted.  Woodhouse did not 'loan' VPoA....the VCA did.   As WSnake sez, the "million$" in valuation is the SPINUENDO of the hypothetcal costs to re-create all the old, obsolete tools.   Smoke, Mirrors, and Intestinal Gas.

The 'transparency report'  of 2011-12 states that "millions of pounds" of tooling and parts had to be transported and stored.   And I dont mean Pounds in the Bristish currency term......   The 'millions of dollars' does NOT make sense at all! Chrysler BOD and Bankruptcy Court would send someone to jail.

Note:  Oregon Region refused to sign the 2013 Loyalty Oath, Non-competes, etc and refused to ban OR club founder JonB / PartsRack from attending / sponsoring events.  {also founded WA and BC }  So the OR club was de-commissioned by NBO, and members 'assigned' to WA or NoCA.  No refunds offered of course.     

That's my point. I haven't withdrawn from anything yet, and neither have the WA members. VCA has not withdrawn our Charter as required by the bylaws when they deem that a Region has breached their duties as a regional affiliate. I seriously doubt they have done the same for any other region that has not specifically withdrawn their Charter in writing. :idk:

To your secondary point - Millions were not donated to VCA. A few leftover parts and tooling were sold at a discounted price to the VCA which VCA loaned $50,000.00 to VPA upon its creation to purchase. V-PARTS-A was never supposed to be... Leftover Gen 3/4 fenders, gen 2 seats, gen 1 antennas, etc. - all scheduled to be destroyed were "donated" at a reduced cost to VCA. I have no idea why VPA was created under Chris/Mary/Marv/Lee's direction. (50G wholesale or even 25% wholesale would not equate to "millions") The "millions" advertized are the value of the tooling that the VCA is currently paying $40,000.00 per year to store in some ambiguous warehouse somewhere in the Mid-western US. Just try to build an actual part out of that antiquated tooling and production processes. :headscratch:

The VCA Treasury is bordering on Mohabi Desert dry as I understand it. Without a huge influx of cash, they won't be able to put out ONE more issue of "Viper Magazine", let alone the FOUR additional issues that they committed to till the end of this year. (not that they would have any articles... LOL)
« Last Edit: September 19, 2013, 10:56:16 AM by JonB - PartsRack » Logged
RTTTTed
Owner
Administrator

Viper Nation - ezine
« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2013, 12:30:39 PM »

Well thanks for correcting me.  I do believe that it was CM that said "millions". 

So Woodhouse DIDN'T prepay for hoods?  I thought that was believeable since they were so supportive of the VCA doing the VPoA thing back then.  How did they keep the $50,000 "forgivable loan" so quiet?  Perhaps they started the Woodhouse rumor that was reported to me to cover the truth?   
SEASnake

« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2013, 12:32:06 PM »

Note:  Oregon Region refused to sign the 2013 Loyalty Oath, Non-competes, etc and refused to ban OR club founder JonB / PartsRack from attending / sponsoring events.  {also founded WA and BC }  So the OR club was de-commissioned by NBO, and members 'assigned' to WA or NoCA.  No refunds offered of course.   

There's another point to ponder. Was the decommissioning of Oregon properly handled per Article VIII, Section 6 of the VCA Bylaws? Revoking a Region's Charter requires written notice to EVERY Member with specific violations or detrimental conduct stated. I imagine the VCA Magic Wand of Bylaws Interpretation was waived instead of actually following the rules, but I could be wrong ::)
RTTTTed
Owner
Administrator

Viper Nation - ezine
« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2013, 01:09:51 PM »

Western Canada VCA has also been moderated and suspended.  Just read a post by the WC VCA Vice President. :-\
C-Note

« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2013, 02:19:58 PM »

I just went to post on the VCA and it looks like I am also on full moderation.... :idk:

They can kiss my ash tray! :mad:

Sure glad we will have a new club next year.
JonB - PartsRack

« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2013, 12:39:02 PM »

The Reich never had an Historian.  Any new Association should learn from the mistakes in Hissstory (that many of them helped create.)

H2Osnake....The Carroll Bylaw Committee ruled from high above that the regions and members MUST support the 2010 bylaw vote.  {Mr Pemberton was perhaps their most vocal advocate}   Detractors (MI, WA, CO, OR,  OK) were intimidated and harasssed.   Passage set the mold for a BOD interpretation, case-by-case, on how (or if) to enterpret and enforce them.  It also gave Supreme, omnipotent powers to the president, in a broadly-drawn  "emergent situation"  aka 'an emergency.'   

The net result is what matters:  Oregon was un-chartered, de-commissioned, de-frocked, disenfranchised, expelled, shunned, or excommunicated.  [Select one, some, or all from the list above.....the result is the same.]

Essentially the same dictatorial process the der Reich has used since 2008 in suspending-moderating-banning  the  inquisitive, curious,  skeptical, dissenting, scrutinizing, analytical, meddlesome,  snoopy, uppity, snippy, or sarcastic, PAID MEMBERS.    The defining moment was the censorship and cloaking of the CLUB SUGGESTION BOX !     
--------------------------------------

Ted....  I understood that certain BOD insiders and FOC (friends of chris) were allowed to cherry-pick the VPoA inventory before it was first offered to lowly members.  This list was circulated to hungry BOD members a few minutes BEFORE  they were to vote on VPoA creation (it was 99% done, just needed another BOD rubber-stamp vote)    The 2-3 track-rats went drooly over the wheels,  and a dealer-buddy present said he would take ALL the hoods.  The sale price of all these {20?} hoods to ONE reseller would ensure that no lowly member got 20% off a hood.......  but also was SUPPOSED to ensure that the $36,000 increment of the $50,000 loan would be repaid to member treasury QUICKLY.  As we now know, the $$ was used to pay for other things, like '70-hour work weeks'  for the boss.     Not one cent has been repaid on Loan or in promised profits.   
Jax92

VCA Medal of Honor winner

« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2013, 02:04:31 PM »

Jon,
It's not a loan it is an investment, even though it is shown as a loan on the financials.  If you review that famous recent rant by Kansas, he clearly states it's an investment.  Also when the announcement was made, it explained how they reviewed the investment policy of the VCA to mske sure it was legal. :).  It would be great if it was a loan.  At least there would be some recourse.  Since it's an investment, we can likely kiss it goodbye.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines | Theme by nesianstyles | Buttons by Andrea