The VIPER Garage
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 20, 2018, 09:55:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News
Welcome to the updated Viper Garage.  We look forward to exchanging stories, events, tech info, pictures and fun.  Welcome to our humble Viper Home
Pick Your ViperGarage Theme
Forum Stats
24611 Posts in 1933 Topics by 817 Members
Latest Member: arnytt
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
The VIPER Garage  |  VCA topics  |  VCA threads  |  Important,regional president on moderation at the VCA
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Important,regional president on moderation at the VCA  (Read 10046 times)
RTTTTed
Owner
Administrator

Viper Nation - ezine
« Reply #30 on: September 20, 2013, 02:12:12 PM »

Really Lax?  Show how lousy I am at sizing people up.  I thought they were just stupid, greedy, egotistical bastards.   :idk:
1999 1200rwhp TT GTS - ART, 2001 Roe sc GTS- (4 sale), 440 Duster restomod (sold), 3x Stealth TTs, 92 Daytona IROC with T3, 580whp/1080wtq Cummins pickup.
SEASnake

« Reply #31 on: September 20, 2013, 07:31:19 PM »

H2Osnake....The Carroll Bylaw Committee ruled from high above that the regions and members MUST support the 2010 bylaw vote.  {Mr Pemberton was perhaps their most vocal advocate}   Detractors (MI, WA, CO, OR,  OK) were intimidated and harasssed.   Passage set the mold for a BOD interpretation, case-by-case, on how (or if) to enterpret and enforce them.  It also gave Supreme, omnipotent powers to the president, in a broadly-drawn  "emergent situation"  aka 'an emergency.'   

The net result is what matters:  Oregon was un-chartered, de-commissioned, de-frocked, disenfranchised, expelled, shunned, or excommunicated.  [Select one, some, or all from the list above.....the result is the same.]

Essentially the same dictatorial process the der Reich has used since 2008 in suspending-moderating-banning  the  inquisitive, curious,  skeptical, dissenting, scrutinizing, analytical, meddlesome,  snoopy, uppity, snippy, or sarcastic, PAID MEMBERS.    The defining moment was the censorship and cloaking of the CLUB SUGGESTION BOX !     

JonB: My pondering was mostly rhetorical as I knew the answer to be The Magic Wand of Interpretation. I know this because I am the WA Viper Club President and have experienced the harassment first hand - mostly from Dan Everts, the VCA Savior. lol

Stay Classy VCA :2thumbsup:
RTTTTed
Owner
Administrator

Viper Nation - ezine
« Reply #32 on: September 20, 2013, 08:07:18 PM »

OK, explain to me - and others, about Dan Everts.  I never hnew he did anything before now and only heard his name a couple times.  Suddenly he was appointed president.  Since I was CMs cronie Lee that did the appointing after banishing a half dozen elected officers that didn't boad well for him being a "good" appointment.  Almost immediately he started banning more officers and members perhpas by the club.  That looks terrible.  I heard that the Southern California club is waiting to see what happens ... 

I messaged with Fredi Spaltstein and found that he promised many many changes to come some time eventually but absolutely nothing specific.  When he said we need to play nice I asked him why since it looked like 80% of the regional clubs had been removed, banned or quit ...  If they want a club why would they ban complete groups of people?  They probably all read this website and more than just myself explained that Chrylser's letter complained wording that Chrysler suppots it's customers.  VCA bans lots of Chrysler customers.  They seem to be doing their best to anger Chrysler as much as they can?

Fredi had NO plans except for lots of nonspecific changes and new bylaws.  The greatest club in the wrold had good bylaws Fredi, why not reinstitute the old bylaws?  I guess there will be no resurection of the old greatest car club in the world.  Not sure if there'll be any members left to ban in another couple weeks.
1999 1200rwhp TT GTS - ART, 2001 Roe sc GTS- (4 sale), 440 Duster restomod (sold), 3x Stealth TTs, 92 Daytona IROC with T3, 580whp/1080wtq Cummins pickup.
SEASnake

« Reply #33 on: September 20, 2013, 11:02:19 PM »

First of all, I think that Fredi is being played and lied to. He is buying the BS that there is actually something to save within the VCA. As far as I can tell he is an ardent supporter of all things Viper, but has been out of the loop regarding the operations and actions of the current and prior BOD. Dan & Co. (formerly Lee & Co.(formerly Chris & Co. (formerly Marv & Co.))) are telling him that there are changes coming that will inevitably not come and hopefully he will realize that at some point. Chrysler and SRT will NEVER have anything to do with VCA - that relationship was destroyed over the last five years, even if Dan sends out a non-apology to the members and referencing Ralph Gilles for unspecified non-wrong doings.

As far as Dan is concerned, my correspondence with him has mostly been about resolving last year's local stipend that Lee signed and approved while he was Treasurer, Secretary, or whatever he was before the last musical chairs exercise. (mainly the reason I signed all the idiotic "paperwork" to get $500 back to our members). I could take all of the attacks from Lee's hit-man Dan, but I stopped all communications with VCA when Dan told me that our Treasurer had to be kicked to the curb since she doesn't currently own a Viper. She's been our Treasurer for five years and the WA Bylaws allow for Associate members to be officers except for President since the prez can supposedly vote on national things (I don't know which things, though). I can't really go into the depths of harassment that I have received from Dan in one forum post, but he has overstepped his bounds on several occasions.
SEASnake

« Reply #34 on: September 20, 2013, 11:24:03 PM »

And for the record: I NEVER posted anything negative on ANY public forum (VCA, thevipergarge, viperalley, etc) prior to being "moderated" and/or banned at the VCA forums at some time over last weekend. Yet I am persona-non-grata according to the VCA forum moderators and those that control them.

Stay Classy VCA :2thumbsup:
RTTTTed
Owner
Administrator

Viper Nation - ezine
« Reply #35 on: September 20, 2013, 11:41:38 PM »

Thank you for the explain.  Fredi deserves to be out of the loop.  I told him what WAS going on and what is going on.  He said can you prove it?  I refered him to this section and told him tor read the peoples comments and proof over the last 3 years so he would KNOW what has been happening since the whole mess was "a surprise" to him.  He said he doesn't like forums and wouldn't read any of it.  Well, since he refuses to see what has been happening the last 3 years ... I guess he perfers his BS over the phone from Dan.  He obviously refuses to read the years wroth of writing done by the few that wrote what was going on - here - and assuredly got banned for it.  But many of them came back and wrote more.  Fredi prefers to have me waste a month to explain everything to him?  Maybe ALL the directors that have been reading the vca site info here for the last few years would also pretend they didn't know there was a problem?

Lee was a member here.  Viper Tony was a member until I called him a liar when he said he was trying to fix the vca and get me back in as a member ... remember before the byalws became anti member? 

This site has been so buys that I see there have been over a million views since May this year alone.

Fredi, ignorance is no excuse and if you want to be a director you should actually be informed of what is happening on this continent.  I guess you could go to ViperAlley.com and read the 110 pages of hate posted there.  Many of the facts are posted in those pages too.  Anyone wanting to make ntelligent decisions should be well informed.  You don't have to believe all the info posted by VCA members on this site that were not allowed to post this information on their PAID FOR website.  But, they were allowed to post their VCA information here for FREE.  All VCA execs and Directors should have read this complete board as Chris, Marv and Lee did before they told their BS stories?
SEASnake

« Reply #36 on: September 21, 2013, 01:03:33 AM »

Ted, in Fredi's defense I believe he is in that same stage of denial/hope that JC was when she was being lied to a couple of years ago and thought that someone outside of the Marv/Chris sphere could actually win an "election". It is my sincere hope that you will be able to delete this forum altogether as an afterthought as it will be irrelevant very soon...
RTTTTed
Owner
Administrator

Viper Nation - ezine
« Reply #37 on: September 21, 2013, 10:01:27 AM »

I was "in denial" too.  Being in a car club made famous by banning a huge amoiunt of it's members shows that it is an anti-car club.  You can't promiote the car when your main focus is banning suspending your Cars owners ...  I suggest that it is obvious to everyone.
RTTTTed
Owner
Administrator

Viper Nation - ezine
« Reply #38 on: September 21, 2013, 09:28:14 PM »

Response from Western Canada VCA;

some clarity on Canada West

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Western Canada Viper Club members.
Recent development at the national office of the VCA have been creating many questions‎ about the future of the club and its leadership.
I have been asked by our president, Jim Tait to request that you do not renew your membership with the VCA at this time.
Furthermore, and to provide the members with as much information possible in this time of change, I have attached the latest letter signed by the board of directors of the VCA as well as a letter of the same date from Maurice Liang, founding member of the VCA and (now former) president of the Northern California VCA.
Please read both letters carefully and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. I have been made very aware that some of you are hesitant to post on the VCA website as posts have been dissapearing and members have had thier accounts locked or moderated in recent days. I urge you all to read what is being posted there, as well as the other boards online.
Jim is currently away on vacation, returning after the end of the month.

Respectfully yours,
Greg Weflen
VP, Western Canada Viper Club.

I am one of those who has been banned from the VCA forums, actually I believe I have been suspended from the VCA. Simply for following the issues that are going on at the VCA board level as well as within the Viper Parts of America (business??)! I made a few posts asking what was going on etc and was then banned from the site. Obvious to me that the VCA board does not want to let the members know what is actually going on behind closed doors.
Having served 3 terms as the regional president of the Western Canada Region, and being a 16 year member of the club, I am totally insulted at the treatment the VCA has given me. I am also very upset to see what is going on in the VCA. You can decide for yourself.
I am fully backing the formation of a new Viper Club that is being proposed by a few founding members of the VCA as well as some other long term members. Maurice Liang has my support in his attempt to form this club.

Regards,
Craig Sandford
CMFY

« Reply #39 on: September 23, 2013, 09:08:04 AM »

I believe they have suspended everybody except Dan and Fredi.  :bow:

No idea where they are heading, they want feedback but once a member proposes an improvement he is suspended ?!
RTTTTed
Owner
Administrator

Viper Nation - ezine
« Reply #40 on: September 23, 2013, 11:01:43 AM »

I believe they have suspended everybody except Dan and Fredi.  :bow:

No idea where they are heading, they want feedback but once a member proposes an improvement he is suspended ?!

Perhaps trying to get rid of members?  The bylaws are written to do just that.  Suspending half the officers and directors, causing the legal counsel to resign, moderrating as many as a hundred members, reg. presidents etc. should show exactly what they are doing and what changes are being made  :idk: :idk: :idk:
SEASnake

« Reply #41 on: September 23, 2013, 08:23:14 PM »

I just had to send this out:

To all WA Viper Club members, past and present:

If you received a letter from the current VCA explaining the direction of the current National VCA in great vagueness, please disregard. It is full of partial-truths and outright lies. My VCA website forum access permissions have NOT been restored as this letter states so I am therefore not welcome to participate in any "discussions" that are taking place in the officer's forum. I still have no explanation as to why my permissions were removed in the first place. Also,any letter of apology that was sent to Ralph Gilles is over a year past due and is meaningless.

I thank all of you for your input regarding the Washington club's future direction. 18 of 32 current members responded to cut ties with the VCA at the end of the year as well 3 former Presidents and several other former members are in agreement. Not one person voiced an opinion to stay associated with the VCA. I look forward to the last part of this working with the your Officers to stabilize and cement the Washington Viper Club's foundations.

In response to this:

VIPER CLUB OF AMERICA ▪ PO BOX 24425 ▪ SHAWNEE MISSION, KS 66283 ▪ 800.677.4321
September 22, 2013
Dear Presidents and Members,
The VCA ...Still Moving Forward!!
Hello all,
Since taking office just 12 days ago, we are proud and excited to share with you what has been
accomplished in this short period of time with the changes at the VCA.
 One of the hottest topics of discussion in recent days has been questions about who is
moderating the forums on our website. It has been confirmed that none of these people
are moderators: Chris Marshall, Lee Stubberfield, or Marv Spatz. It is the opinion of the
temporary board that we should ease up on the moderation and let’s get back to our roots:
people should be able to give their opinion, but there are certain parameters that will
continue to be moderated, such as foul language. It has been agreed to grant posting
privileges back to many who have been moderated. No one has been “banned”.
 There is a post by “fuelman” dated 9-18 in the officer’s forum that invites any current
President, DAL or Zone Director to have a voice in helping us revise the bylaws. We
would like for the new bylaws to give less power to the National President, and more
power where it belongs…in the hands of the Regional Presidents and the Members.
Please email John Canal at jtcanal@bellsouth.net if you have ideas or if you would like to
be a part of the bylaw committee to change the things that so many have asked for!
 A letter of apology has been sent to Ralph Gilles from the VCA. Chrysler/SRT/Mopar
were copied on the letter. Disparaging remarks about any of the people or groups who
have been the savior of our car have never been proper and will no longer be tolerated.
 The contract with Coast to Coast is being renewed on a month to month basis until we
can find a qualified replacement. We have two people working on the RFP process now
to get competitive proposals. If you know of any reputable company that could provide
managements services for the VCA, we will add them to our list. Please send this
information to Greg Crouse at nsane1@tx.rr.com or John Mavridis
jmavridis@vamdviperclub.org.
LETTER: PRESIDENTS AND MEMBERS
THE VCA ...STILL MOVING FORWARD!!
SEPTEMBER 22, 2013
2 | P a g e
 A special election of a new VCA Board of Directors is planned for late fall 2013 with
new officers in January 2014
I hope you can see that this new (temporary) board has been working tirelessly since Sept.10 to
implement changes to issues that have been brewing for years. You know, as well as we do, that
we cannot undo years of problems in a few short days. But we’ve been surprised at how quickly
things can be accomplished when the national board has pulled together as a united group,
focused on the issues at hand and really worked side by side in harmony! Our main focus from
DAY 1 has been on our members and what they want… it‘s ALL about our members, the car,
and having fun together! We thank you for giving us the opportunity to turn this “car” around.
We believe that the Viper Club of America is worth saving. We can assure you there will be
some celebratory burn outs when bylaw revisions are complete, a new management company is
in place, and new officers take the wheel in Jan 2014.
There is much more to be done, so we’ll sign off now and get back to repairing the VCA.
Sincerely,
Dan Everts; djeverts@cox.net
Fredi Spaltenstein; spalti@bluewin.ch
John Canal; jtcanal@bellsouth.net
Ron Kooser; ronandcathy@fairpoint.net
Greg Crouse; nsane1@tx.rr.vom
John Mavridis; jmavridis@vamdviperclub.org
Cathy Smiley; savismiley@aol.com
RTTTTed
Owner
Administrator

Viper Nation - ezine
« Reply #42 on: September 23, 2013, 09:58:20 PM »

If they keep making up lies like this ...  then eveyone listed at the bottom is the new group of liars?  I don't get it.   :idk: :idk: :idk:  Do they think that YOU will believe them and NOT check to see if you are still moderated??? 

I am stunned.  How/why do they continue to lie so blatantly?  Wow.   :idk: :idk: :blahblah:     I guess Lee certainly appointed the right people to finish off the VCA.  Guess the new "anti-Hall of fame" won't be big enough to fit all of them in there.
chorps

« Reply #43 on: September 24, 2013, 12:08:57 PM »

Still muzzled here. No explanation for why that has been. Waiting on a more inclusive and transparent club to open up to take my money.  :-\
Steve 00RT/10

« Reply #44 on: September 24, 2013, 12:14:23 PM »

Still muzzled here. No explanation for why that has been. Waiting on a more inclusive and transparent club to open up to take my money.  :-\

Don't you belong to a regional club?

Steve
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines | Theme by nesianstyles | Buttons by Andrea