The VIPER Garage
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 17, 2018, 11:12:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News
Welcome all new users to The Viper Garage - please read the site introduction in the Announcements
Pick Your ViperGarage Theme
Forum Stats
24598 Posts in 1931 Topics by 788 Members
Latest Member: Blitz8282
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
The VIPER Garage  |  VCA topics  |  VCA threads  |  Just when you thought things were going to settle down for a while...
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Just when you thought things were going to settle down for a while...  (Read 3124 times)
Viper Girl
Global Moderator

« on: September 29, 2013, 01:55:26 PM »

Bob and Wanted whipping it up on the VCA Forums...

http://forums.viperclub.org/threads/668847-Its-worth-saving-help-john-help-you

http://forums.viperclub.org/threads/668851-Thoughts-about-Whistleblowers-a-k-a-Rats
RTTTTed
Owner
Administrator

Viper Nation - ezine
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2013, 03:06:58 PM »

I am impressed by Wanted's stupidity.

Guess he thinks that there are only 2 Viper websites?  ViperGarage is so popular some loser made a faker and sold advertising on it.  Chris?   http://www.vipergarage.8m.com/

The idiot didn't notice that after Chris banned me there was thevipergarage.com and within a couple months another called ViperWorld.com? 

He certainly is an idiot.  If he wants to help John  - who's John?  then he should send him all his money ...  John who?

Wanted obviously is ignoring the VCA FOUNDERS wishes to start a new uncorrupted club.  Is he a koolaid sucker?  Funny that he thinks that the VA would work against the VCA.  HELLO WANTED, they worked against themselves ...  not sure why you're making up fantasies about other sites.

One question he seemed to think he knew the answer to; The previous BoD will have to answer for the Raffle?  Since he is an idiot, perhaps someone more intelligent could answer - isn't the current BoD and VCA responsible for the debts incurred by the previous administration?  If all ticket holders are granted their money back will Lee pay them off?  LOL.

I like Pantax's thread.  They used to be called "Rat's"  Thanks Bob, but I wan't a rat for telling eveyone that wanted to listen - that Chris Marshall and then Marv were LIARS and shouldn't have been national officers as that is against the morals clause of corporate officers.  Whistleblowers Bob?  They used to be called heros, honest men and men of integrity. 

Someone should copy and paste this on the VCA threads - and no need to hide that it's NOT from the VA. 

1999 1200rwhp TT GTS - ART, 2001 Roe sc GTS- (4 sale), 440 Duster restomod (sold), 3x Stealth TTs, 92 Daytona IROC with T3, 580whp/1080wtq Cummins pickup.
ViperJeff
Administrator

Viper Registry
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2013, 03:16:51 PM »

funniest thing I've read since..... this morning
“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”
― Winston Churchill
RTTTTed
Owner
Administrator

Viper Nation - ezine
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2013, 03:25:37 PM »

Any chance of getting all the idiots. Liars and thieves to join and go down with the ones that destroyed it?
1999 1200rwhp TT GTS - ART, 2001 Roe sc GTS- (4 sale), 440 Duster restomod (sold), 3x Stealth TTs, 92 Daytona IROC with T3, 580whp/1080wtq Cummins pickup.
Viper Girl
Global Moderator

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2013, 04:58:10 PM »

I'm going with he had a few too many today... dude musta passed out  :lol: :lol:
RTTTTed
Owner
Administrator

Viper Nation - ezine
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2013, 05:01:36 PM »

Anyone know who John is?

Thought the latest was Dannyboy?  The Fredi message was a fake right?  Never heard mention of John
Viper Girl
Global Moderator

« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2013, 05:03:10 PM »

Someone said John Canal
RTTTTed
Owner
Administrator

Viper Nation - ezine
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2013, 05:20:37 PM »

He's another Marshall/Spatz/Lee supporter isn't he?
Viper Girl
Global Moderator

« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2013, 05:21:51 PM »

Plum said ViperJohn... Know him?
Coffee

« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2013, 05:42:29 PM »

Wanted is clearly an idiot, I still can't even figure out what he is after.  He just seems to like fishing, good for him.

Bob on the other hand is a lot more diplomatic in his approach.  When did just telling the truth turn into whistle blowing and being a rat?  Whistle blowers to me are just truth tellers when they have figured out how to get out from under the oppressive overlords of whatever situation it is.  Unfortunately authority has its way of keeping things quiet and sweeping the rest under the rug.

Good luck John, whoever you are.  You really need a better cheerleader.
Viper Girl
Global Moderator

« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2013, 06:08:36 PM »

Wanted posted in another thread recently asking for someone to bring a GenV for  him to drag race... Good luck with that dude...  :2thumbsup: :2thumbsup:

RTTTTed
Owner
Administrator

Viper Nation - ezine
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2013, 06:42:10 PM »

He didn't like 9balls comparison and video being it was on ANOTHER site?  so now wants to do his own?

Several of my friends did get to drive the Gen 5 (besides JonB who posted reviews on several sites - here and Allpar) But, since Wanted figures that there are only 2 Viper sites ...?  SRT Viper has an 11.7 ET posted for a stock Gen 5 recently.
plumcrazy
Global Moderator

« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2013, 08:02:34 AM »

i think johns last name is mavridis ? hes a MD guy who i believe is the VP now ?

wanted is from MD and i assume friends with john
uvbnbit
AL/TN VCA President '07-'08,'09-'10 (the good ole days...kinda :D)

« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2013, 08:52:22 AM »

from the other Viper Garage:

The new site is openiing._-=Viper Garage=-_I wish it will be your favaurite site for all about the site araund.Here it is check it out.

Wow.  Like it so far!  :goodjob:
love all the new spelling too

'98 RT/10.  Roe 6.5, Vec3, 1.7 H/S's, B&B exhaust, high flow cats, 3.33 gear, K&N's, Eibach's/caps...
KNG SNKE

« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2013, 11:21:05 AM »

John is from Maryland (Not going to post his last name but its been said in the thread).  He is a stand up guy and definitely worthy to run the club.  I have known him since I have owned a Viper and you know I don't assosciate with stupid people. 
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines | Theme by nesianstyles | Buttons by Andrea