The VIPER Garage
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 21, 2018, 09:26:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News
Pick Your ViperGarage Theme
Forum Stats
24619 Posts in 1934 Topics by 826 Members
Latest Member: scottyv10
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
The VIPER Garage  |  Viper Racing Discussions  |  Viper Road Racing Discussions  |  Race Car Country Club in BC
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Race Car Country Club in BC  (Read 1029 times)
RTTTTed
Owner
Administrator

Viper Nation - ezine
« on: October 02, 2013, 12:12:11 AM »

A new concept to me is this Road Race Track Country Club.  Apparently there are several of these PRIVATE Club race tracks across North America.  For the price of a really cheap Golf or Yacht Club membership and only $3000 a year for a private race track!  Car Storage and 15 days a month of track time.  Pro instructors, various classes of dirving abilities and even car services available at the track.  I absolutely love the idea and wish I was closer than 9 or 10 hours away.  After I finish with my Land Speed Effort this may be my next effort.

Jacque Villeneuve and Trevor Siebert (first Viper race car driver) are alread members of this country club situated in the desert of the Okanagan Valley of BC.  To start with I'm trying to get some of my friends to join up so they can send me their vistors passes.  I'm pretty sure that if C-note joins he'll be inviting me ... because he thinks he can run quicker than me.  I suppose that it's possible ... but so far, Clint enjoys my taillights  :D

www.area27.ca
1999 1200rwhp TT GTS - ART, 2001 Roe sc GTS- (4 sale), 440 Duster restomod (sold), 3x Stealth TTs, 92 Daytona IROC with T3, 580whp/1080wtq Cummins pickup.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines | Theme by nesianstyles | Buttons by Andrea