The VIPER Garage
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 20, 2018, 09:59:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News
Welcome to the updated Viper Garage.  We look forward to exchanging stories, events, tech info, pictures and fun.  Welcome to our humble Viper Home
Pick Your ViperGarage Theme
Forum Stats
24611 Posts in 1933 Topics by 817 Members
Latest Member: arnytt
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
The VIPER Garage  |  VCA topics  |  Hall of Shame  |  Hall of Shame!!!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Hall of Shame!!!  (Read 7462 times)
RTTTTed
Owner
Administrator

Viper Nation - ezine
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2013, 05:00:08 PM »

Tim Wollesen

is the name of the man threatened Sergio M, CEO of Chrysler (who ignored him of course) with stopping all of the VCA (SRT's biggest customer Tim Wollesen said) Chrysler purchases.   :lol:   I think that threatening the CEO of an extremely large Global corporation shows that Tim Wollesen should use that money that his buddy Chris Marshall is paying him to get some help.  After Ralph G. donates millions to his "pet" car club he gets a message that the finances of those parts he donated are "none of his business" and he needs to leave the VCA Politics alone and back off?

I never knew who you were Tim and it took me three times to get your name Wollesen spelt correctly.  Now I'm eagerly awaiting Marv's 8 page plan on removing Ralph.   :lol: :lol:  These guys are seriously over the edge...

Thanks to all that sent me the information on this matter.  I had no clue that these guys were so deserving of belonging in the Hall of Shame.

« Last Edit: October 15, 2013, 10:41:36 PM by RTTTTed » Logged
1999 1200rwhp TT GTS - ART, 2001 Roe sc GTS- (4 sale), 440 Duster restomod (sold), 3x Stealth TTs, 92 Daytona IROC with T3, 580whp/1080wtq Cummins pickup.
RTTTTed
Owner
Administrator

Viper Nation - ezine
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2013, 05:19:41 PM »

Although I originally refused to add Joe Christopherson to the Hall of Shame for stealing my amazing Timbo Wall Plaque ... I have reconsidered.  Joe, I was working away cutting firewood and suddenly remembered that you'd emailed Timbo and told him to make Trevor Cameron/TNT a new Bottle Opener as well as my Wall Plaque.  When you left the garbage bag in the back of your Ford it contained 2 Tee shirts only.  Since I told Timbo that you were trustworthy and you owned a Viper ... he trusted you enough that although he sent an email that he was sending a Bottle opener for Trevor (because he devoted his weekend to shoot pictures of Viper ass kickin' at RacetheBase event and had decals and Banners designed and provided for this website. 

Sorry Joe but you stole from two of your Viper buddies.  Trev was also a friend and navigated for you at NORC last year.  Joe Christopherson - ripping off a few of your friends (RTTTTed, TNT and HadVenom) you earned Hall of Shame status!
1999 1200rwhp TT GTS - ART, 2001 Roe sc GTS- (4 sale), 440 Duster restomod (sold), 3x Stealth TTs, 92 Daytona IROC with T3, 580whp/1080wtq Cummins pickup.
RTTTTed
Owner
Administrator

Viper Nation - ezine
« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2013, 08:04:17 PM »

I have to say that I am amazed that there isn't a huge number of names posted here.

I want to add Chris Marshall and Mary Marshall again for the 4 missing magazines ...     :(
ViperJeff
Administrator

Viper Registry
« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2013, 08:35:27 PM »

I added mine..... Only truly bad experience I had
“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”
― Winston Churchill
Hadvenom08

« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2013, 02:44:39 PM »

Although I originally refused to add Joe Christopherson to the Hall of Shame for stealing my amazing Timbo Wall Plaque ... I have reconsidered.  Joe, I was working away cutting firewood and suddenly remembered that you'd emailed Timbo and told him to make Trevor Cameron/TNT a new Bottle Opener as well as my Wall Plaque.  When you left the garbage bag in the back of your Ford it contained 2 Tee shirts only.  Since I told Timbo that you were trustworthy and you owned a Viper ... he trusted you enough that although he sent an email that he was sending a Bottle opener for Trevor (because he devoted his weekend to shoot pictures of Viper ass kickin' at RacetheBase event and had decals and Banners designed and provided for this website. 

Sorry Joe but you stole from two of your Viper buddies.  Trev was also a friend and navigated for you at NORC last year.  Joe Christopherson - ripping off a few of your friends (RTTTTed, TNT and HadVenom) you earned Hall of Shame status!

Well then, that is interesting info about the bottle opener missing also.
I want to make a toast to Joe, when you open a beverage( with said device) and you are looking at your (not your's but it is now your plaque.)
To reflect on the happiness it brings you and the inner contentment it brings to you, realizing that you truly do have a unique gift.
This would make any man be proud to be the new owner of said possession and truly heart felt inner peace of realizing it brings so much fulfillment and happiness to you and all your friends.

I am confident that "your" friends also share your happiness and joy.

Cheers  :)

Timbo

Only dimly aware of a certain unease in the air.
RTTTTed
Owner
Administrator

Viper Nation - ezine
« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2013, 02:50:46 PM »

His Karma is gonna be a bitch.   :hayes:  but less than CM and his buddies.
ViperJeff
Administrator

Viper Registry
« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2013, 05:37:40 PM »

Well then, that is interesting info about the bottle opener missing also.
I want to make a toast to Joe, when you open a beverage( with said device) and you are looking at your (not your's but it is now your plaque.)
To reflect on the happiness it brings you and the inner contentment it brings to you, realizing that you truly do have a unique gift.
This would make any man be proud to be the new owner of said possession and truly heart felt inner peace of realizing it brings so much fulfillment and happiness to you and all your friends.

I am confident that "your" friends also share your happiness and joy.

Cheers  :)

Timbo

I'm not so nice, I wish every bottle opened with said device brings a spoiled taste and stomach issues

When not used, every time it is seen it brings high blood pressure

J
“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”
― Winston Churchill
RTTTTed
Owner
Administrator

Viper Nation - ezine
« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2013, 12:01:23 AM »

I'd like a PM please.
Jax92

VCA Medal of Honor winner

« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2013, 06:16:13 AM »

Me, too.
shooter_t1
« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2013, 06:17:42 AM »

Me 3 please.
plumcrazy
Global Moderator

« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2013, 07:31:53 AM »

viperjeff was much nicer than what i was thinking
ViperJeff
Administrator

Viper Registry
« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2013, 07:48:44 AM »

I'm not so nice, I wish every bottle opened with said device brings a spoiled taste and stomach issues

When not used, every time it is seen it brings high blood pressure

J

Sorry, I drive a truck, left my white gloves in my other car
― Winston Churchill
Hadvenom08

« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2013, 02:15:58 PM »

There is more to this story as well as extenuating circumstances regarding Joe's recent behavior and actions. I will not post them on a public forum, but if you are truly interested, please contact me directly

@ViperJeff; if your last post was serious, I truly pray for your soul.  That kind of hatred is inconceivable to me.

More to the story? Really?
As per Jeff's post he posted what he felt.Concerning the extenuating circumstances you mentioned. I am at a loss for any excuse on his actions.

Hate a man's actions not the man? To say that was a hate post,is your opinion.Understood.

That being said there is no excuse for the actions that have occured.But I don't know the extenuating circumstances so I guess I really have no stance either I gather?

I will send Joe 2 shirts then he has the whole package and the extenuating circumstances  won't matter.Done deal!!!!! ::)

Now should I really say what I feel or just let it slide?

Take care

Timbo( a whole lot of circumstances here) :lol: But I don't STEAL

Only dimly aware of a certain unease in the air.
Jax92

VCA Medal of Honor winner

« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2013, 02:29:56 PM »

. I will not post them on a public forum, but if you are truly interested, please contact me directly

I am very interested.  Please PM me.
Thx,
Jax
RTTTTed
Owner
Administrator

Viper Nation - ezine
« Reply #29 on: October 18, 2013, 04:20:07 PM »

I considered Joe a friend.  I gave him one of the VG Tshirts that I paid for last May.  Joe was upset with me not giving him one before.  I relented and gave him one.  When he informed me that he was keeping the wall plaque Joe said he was giving me the rest of my stuff.  Joe emailed me that he deserved the plaque as payment for receiving my mail for me.  "Consider it a small charge," he said. 

Joe knew I didn't know what was in the package, he said he was going to give me all the rest.  But eventually I did find out about the bottle opener which he also kept.

I also gifted Joe with Trinkets from other packages that I received.  I believe he picked out a Sneaky Pete medal, stand and some other trinket.  I gave him a cool key chain and stuff.  Joe never thought to inform me that I was supposed to pay him 10%.  I have other friends that have offered to dome the favor of collecting my mail.  I gave Joe a few little pieces because he went to events with me and did stuff for Viper stories, etc.  He didn't win and he only came out once a year, he did minimal effort on the website which was what the VG Tshirts that I and Timbo paid for.  Although I gave Joe one for free ... it wasn't earned.  John Vittone was generous, gave Viper parts away to his Viper Club, he went to events with me and helped me WIN trophies.  John has done some participation on the VG website and sent me pics and information to share on this website sharing HIS Viper experience and knowledge with us.  John earned Viper Trinkets.  Clint had helped out and he has earned some Viper Trinkets (which will be forthcoming.)

I'm sure Chris and Mary Marshall feel that they deserved what they took as well.   
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines | Theme by nesianstyles | Buttons by Andrea