The VIPER Garage
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 21, 2018, 10:24:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News
Welcome to the updated Viper Garage.  We look forward to exchanging stories, events, tech info, pictures and fun.  Welcome to our humble Viper Home
Pick Your ViperGarage Theme
Forum Stats
24619 Posts in 1934 Topics by 826 Members
Latest Member: scottyv10
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
The VIPER Garage  |  VCA topics  |  Viper Owners Association  |  Born 9/26/13
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Born 9/26/13  (Read 1198 times)
JonB - PartsRack

« on: October 04, 2013, 02:43:05 PM »

Congrats
« Last Edit: October 04, 2013, 02:47:43 PM by JonB - PartsRack » Logged
ViperJeff
Administrator

Viper Registry
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2013, 07:18:18 PM »

Congrats!
“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”
― Winston Churchill
daytonprowler

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2013, 08:29:31 PM »

Some of the regions are still voting this weekend. We should have a map of the VOA regions up sometime on Monday. I think you will be shocked at what you see.

Got an email from our United Kingdom region this morning.  They are going with VOA!

Looks like South Florida is going with the VOA too.

I've heard that the Central/North Florida VCA has not been giving their members the information about the Viper Owners Association. I talked with a couple people in that area and they are going to take leadership roles and start their own Central/North Florida VOA Region! They have about 30 interested people within the C/N Florida VCA Region and have been getting the VOA word out to them.  :2thumbsup:   

ViperJeff
Administrator

Viper Registry
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2013, 08:50:29 PM »

You know, I've very happy for all the Viper Owners, it's good to see a cancer given it's walking papers, it's also a sad day, because it should have never happend
“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”
― Winston Churchill
RTTTTed
Owner
Administrator

Viper Nation - ezine
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2013, 09:19:48 PM »

You must be referring to Cathy's region.  I read on facebook and here that she writes she emailed/phoned eveyone, but for some reason the posters couldn't find anyone that she contacted ...  I guess she learned the "New VCA" way of doing business.  You know, make up what you wish was true and don't let the members know anything that they should know.

Should be called the Mushroon Club.  The officers "keep everyone in the dark and keeps them full of shit"
1999 1200rwhp TT GTS - ART, 2001 Roe sc GTS- (4 sale), 440 Duster restomod (sold), 3x Stealth TTs, 92 Daytona IROC with T3, 580whp/1080wtq Cummins pickup.
shooter_t1
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2013, 08:18:42 PM »

Good to see. Congrats

I'll be a kinder gentler person...I promise
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines | Theme by nesianstyles | Buttons by Andrea