The VIPER Garage
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 18, 2018, 08:21:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News
Welcome all new users to The Viper Garage - please read the site introduction in the Announcements
Pick Your ViperGarage Theme
Forum Stats
24619 Posts in 1934 Topics by 826 Members
Latest Member: scottyv10
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
The VIPER Garage  |  VCA topics  |  VCA threads  |  VCAs new scam, LIARS still!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: VCAs new scam, LIARS still!  (Read 1380 times)
RTTTTed
Owner
Administrator

Viper Nation - ezine
« on: October 12, 2013, 12:24:07 PM »

Date: Fri, Oct 11, 2013 8:05 PM

The Viper Club of America is pleased to work in conjunction with JR Thompson and SRT to help spread this good news!

Ticket prices for the Petit LeMans next week in Atlanta have just been reduced to $170.00 for both guests and owners!

Please purchase them online at this link! http://www.driveSRT.com/almstickets

The SRT Viper GTS-R team will complete its first year of competition in the American Le Mans Series (ALMS), with the season-ending Petit Le Mans event at Road Atlanta in Braselton, Georgia, October 17–19. Join the team as it competes in the historic final ALMS race, before the series merges with Grand-Am to form the new United SportsCar Championship for the 2014 campaign.

A three-day Petit Le Mans ticket package is available for SRT owners for $170, including a three-day grandstand ticket, paddock pass and access to the SRT hospitality area on Friday and Saturday, along with parking in the exclusive SRT Car Corral. Guests can also purchase a three-day ticket package for $170, receiving three-day admittance to the race and paddock, as well as access to the SRT hospitality area on Friday and Saturday.

The SRT hospitality area offers a VIP experience at the track, all within a climate-controlled lounge. Guests are provided a live feed of the race. Throughout the day on Friday and Saturday, catered meals and beverages are provided as part of the full SRT hospitality experience.

To purchase tickets for Petit Le Mans, visit the SRT ticket page at http://www.driveSRT.com/almstickets

Do not wish to receive future email communications (including raffle notices) from the VCA? Visit http://www.viperclub.org/opt-out.php to opt out

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Randal's answer to that;

Yesterday evening my Ohio Viper Club Secretary/Treasurer forwarded me an email she received from "VCA Headquarters". It stated that the VCA was working in conjunction with JRT and SRT concerning Petit Le Mans in a couple weeks. So I called my Ohio club Secretary/Treasurer about the email and she was laughing her a** off.

SRT had sent out an email to all SRT owners, and then the VCA spun an email out of their own to make it look like it was something for the VCA. NOT TRUE! LOL

If you click on the link, it has nothing to do with the VCA, no special pricing for the VCA, and no mention of the VCA. I couldn't find even a reference about the VCA on the whole SRT website. LOL

This is a special package for all SRT owners:
https://www.drivesrt.com/purchase/tickets/44

This is a great opportunity SRT has given all SRT owners the chance to get to the races this year.

We have forwarded the VCA's email to JR Thompson and SRT for comment.

I will be there at Petit Le Mans spreading the good news about the Viper Owners Association.  Hope to see you there!

----------------------------    and ...

Well that was a fast response we got back from JRT.... looks like they had no idea about the VCA email. Imagine that!

JRT commented that the VCA email was "really worded misleadingly" and that there is "no difference whatsoever" and "this is the same VIP experience SRT has offered all year - no changes."

Shame on you VCA, shame , shame, shame!

daytonprowler

----                            ------------------------------------------------------

Way to NOT FIX the VCA.  Continue lying BoD!!!    Many of us are impressed.  I'm sure that the VCA is absolutely working their way farther and farther from the manufacturer.  They seem to be doing their best to alienate SRT even more than they've already done.  Wow. 

Ted
« Last Edit: October 12, 2013, 12:28:22 PM by RTTTTed » Logged
1999 1200rwhp TT GTS - ART, 2001 Roe sc GTS- (4 sale), 440 Duster restomod (sold), 3x Stealth TTs, 92 Daytona IROC with T3, 580whp/1080wtq Cummins pickup.
Steve 00RT/10

« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2013, 05:30:08 PM »

The deal itself doesn't appear to be a real good bang for the buck..at least from my way thinking.  I just looked and anyone can buy a 2 day pass and paddock ticket for $80 and a 4 day pass for $90. 

Steve
RTTTTed
Owner
Administrator

Viper Nation - ezine
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2013, 05:47:51 PM »

The deal itself doesn't appear to be a real good bang for the buck..at least from my way thinking.  I just looked and anyone can buy a 2 day pass and paddock ticket for $80 and a 4 day pass for $90. 

Steve

I haven't been to an SRT event Steve, but I can tell you that the Belle Isle BC VCA (Before Chris) event was amazing.  We had the paddock (?) on the inside of the hair pin so the race cars slowed to 40mph to turn and then accelerated away.  It was the best spot on the track.  The catered lunch and dinner meals they fed us there were fabulous.  They made sure that Cindi Lux was there to tell us her strategy for the race and tell us a bit about the competition and what was unique to the Belle Isle track.  Posters and autographs for those that wanted them - and the line up was loooong.  The catered meals are really expensive and COST about $60-90 each person.  There were about 10 coach buses to deliver us to the track and take us back to the Hotel.  It was certainly a Dodge sponsored event and memorable.  There were Viper engineers to talk to, most of the largest Chrysler dealerships from North America, JonB and Chuck Tator!
1999 1200rwhp TT GTS - ART, 2001 Roe sc GTS- (4 sale), 440 Duster restomod (sold), 3x Stealth TTs, 92 Daytona IROC with T3, 580whp/1080wtq Cummins pickup.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines | Theme by nesianstyles | Buttons by Andrea