The VIPER Garage
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 21, 2018, 02:10:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News
Welcome to the updated Viper Garage.  We look forward to exchanging stories, events, tech info, pictures and fun.  Welcome to our humble Viper Home
Pick Your ViperGarage Theme
Forum Stats
24619 Posts in 1934 Topics by 826 Members
Latest Member: scottyv10
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
The VIPER Garage  |  VCA topics  |  Viper Owners Association  |  VOA is international
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: VOA is international  (Read 2149 times)
RTTTTed
Owner
Administrator

Viper Nation - ezine
« on: October 15, 2013, 09:28:37 AM »

Japan, Canada and UK are switching to VOA.  Does this make VCA "national" now?   :lol:
1999 1200rwhp TT GTS - ART, 2001 Roe sc GTS- (4 sale), 440 Duster restomod (sold), 3x Stealth TTs, 92 Daytona IROC with T3, 580whp/1080wtq Cummins pickup.
Ricketts

« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2013, 09:30:50 AM »

I was just looking at the map on the other site and noticed, no too many chapters staying with VCA at all. Quite surprising.
Formerly 281cammer
uvbnbit
AL/TN VCA President '07-'08,'09-'10 (the good ole days...kinda :D)

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2013, 11:36:36 AM »

Japan, Canada and UK are switching to VOA.  Does this make VCA "national" now?   :lol:

Viper Club of AMERICA only I guess  :headscratch:
'98 RT/10.  Roe 6.5, Vec3, 1.7 H/S's, B&B exhaust, high flow cats, 3.33 gear, K&N's, Eibach's/caps...
Viper Girl
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2013, 12:14:45 PM »

Viper Club of AMERICA only I guess  :headscratch:
:ROLF:
RTTTTed
Owner
Administrator

Viper Nation - ezine
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2013, 02:57:49 PM »

:lol:  yup.  Well, maybe just VC of United States.

I was reading that the regional clubs that are staying haven't been given a choice.  Florida was told that they voted to stay  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  Now I was reading another post that said another region doesn't get a vote either ...  It's looking  like the regional presidents that Chris/Marv/Lee/Dan appointed should really speak to a lawyer as they not for profit corporations and the officers have fudiciary responsibilities to keep their members informed of what they are doing and if they ignore their responsibilities, they can be sue'd?  Well, so it says ...   Too bad the VCA lawyers quit?  LOL
1999 1200rwhp TT GTS - ART, 2001 Roe sc GTS- (4 sale), 440 Duster restomod (sold), 3x Stealth TTs, 92 Daytona IROC with T3, 580whp/1080wtq Cummins pickup.
plumcrazy
Global Moderator

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2013, 03:22:24 PM »

a complete blood bath, hardly any vca chapters anymore...
ViperJeff
Administrator

Viper Registry
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2013, 04:38:31 PM »

The Members did in two months what the VCA Elite wouldn't have been able to do in a lifetime.  I hope the New club has learned a valuable lesson and remembers just how easy it is for the members to take back their club from rogue agendas and bad practices.  No one is so important that a club needs them and that everyone can be replaced.  I also think that they should learn from a lot of mistakes they've made over the years, my guess is they will over look some important items, however I'm bias'd in those thoughts.  Personally, I'm just going to sit back and watch and see what happens in the years to come.

Y'all make it a Great Day and go for a drive, your Viper will Thank You

J
« Last Edit: October 15, 2013, 04:53:34 PM by ViperJeff » Logged
“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”
― Winston Churchill
RTTTTed
Owner
Administrator

Viper Nation - ezine
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2013, 05:44:55 PM »

There were many of us trying to fight CM/Marv/Lee/ Viper Tony/ etc.  Many of us fought Chris and hi minions with disclosure - so he made bylaws to disallow me and JonB to speak to other VCA members to minimize the flow of information.  It wasn't quick.  It also took until they went way beyond sane and attacked CEOs of a world corporation. 

It took destroying the relationship with our biggest ally (SRT) before people actually believed what many of us had been saying for years.  I was stunned that so many members were happy having Liars as their National officers. 
ViperJeff
Administrator

Viper Registry
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2013, 06:29:26 PM »

Ted, I don't think the average member gave two shits about national.  They paid there dues, showed up to events, had fun meeting and conversing with other members.  I really don't think the majority even cared about the politics of it all.  Who got banned, who got promoted had no effect on their day to day lives and when you make 6 figures, who really cares about 150 bucks.  I really don't think the average member cared about JonB, You or any of the others that were booted for trumped up reasons.  The average guy just doesn't care and will get their info, parts etc from whomever if left to provide it (even if the price is to high and the info isn't accurate).  He who controls the flow of information rules (see US media for proof).  So as long as the flow of information was controlled by the liars and thieves of which you have documented quite thoroughly, those liars and thieves are untouchable (see US politics for proof).

The fact that the VOA has had such a massive following shift to the VOA I attribute to the fact that the VOA seized control of the information flow (because the VCA leadership got stupid and stopped communicating) and the mass suddenly got to hear a great deal of information that painted the VCA Leadership in their true colors.  Once that flow of facts became overwhelming, the VCA tried to step up and sway the crowd back, but VCA had lost their voice, lost control and lost their club.

The VOA has a challenge in front of them they need to take serious.  It won't take much for the sheep to run back to the VCA if the VOA has mis steps and presents an environment that is not as friendly as the one they were accustomed to.  People are a challenge, present them with great idea's, Great planning and People friendly, you keep em.  I can think of all kinds of things that will cause the VOA to explode before it even gets off the ground, hope none of them happen. ........

...edit....

rest of rant deleted

...edit.....

J
« Last Edit: October 15, 2013, 06:32:51 PM by ViperJeff » Logged
“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”
― Winston Churchill
RTTTTed
Owner
Administrator

Viper Nation - ezine
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2013, 08:01:28 PM »

I guess I'm just weird and really have zero respect for liars and cheats.  Dishonesty (such as Chris/Marv and Lee showed can only get worse until it's absolutely embarrassing to admit that you belong to that rich liars club.  SRT moved on after repeated attempts to FIX the club.  People should care about others stealing their money.  Otherwise, enjoy the next Muslim president.  I'll look for a nicer country to live in where the Government doesn't try to take all your money while NOT increasing your wages and living standards. 

National officers need to be held accountable.  Liars need to be the lowest member for the benefit of the general membership. 

Enough of my rant.  If I can't be proud of my Club or brand then I should change it into one that I can be proud of?

Jeff I enjoyed your rant.  You shouldn't have stopped early ...  let it go! :eatspopcorn:
ViperJeff
Administrator

Viper Registry
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2013, 09:24:44 PM »

Ted, sometimes it's just best left alone and I've said too much already
― Winston Churchill
RTTTTed
Owner
Administrator

Viper Nation - ezine
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2013, 09:55:03 PM »

VCA won't get Chrysler back.  VOA has Chrysler and that's the difference.  VCA can't restore their honor after what their officers did.  They are still lying to their few members and chasing away more each day.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines | Theme by nesianstyles | Buttons by Andrea