The VIPER Garage
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 18, 2018, 08:21:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News
Welcome to the updated Viper Garage.  We look forward to exchanging stories, events, tech info, pictures and fun.  Welcome to our humble Viper Home
Pick Your ViperGarage Theme
Forum Stats
24619 Posts in 1934 Topics by 826 Members
Latest Member: scottyv10
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
The VIPER Garage  |  VCA topics  |  VCA threads  |  JonB posted at the morgue
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: JonB posted at the morgue  (Read 1083 times)
eucharistos

« on: October 17, 2013, 09:39:33 PM »

8 hours ago

http://forums.viperclub.org/threads/669019-VCA-back-to-the-same-old-routine?p=3223617#post3223617

VCA Member
Oregon
RTTTTed
Owner
Administrator

Viper Nation - ezine
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2013, 11:26:22 PM »

I'm sorry, I should have posted this as I was informed a few hours ago.  I did question the contract he was supposed to sign and was told that he didn't have to sign anything.  I sent Jon an email.

I answered a post that "There are so many changes and we are working so hard."  I pointed out Cathy's behavior, asked if Chris and Mary Marshall still work for and get paid by VCA.  I asked if Tim Wolleson had been banned for writing the threatening letter to Chrysler.  I reminded Lucas Chaney that recently the VCA posted that they worked with SRT on the Lemans tickets etc (Not true).   I posted that the "apology letter to Chrysler was Lame."  I wonder if CM, Marv and Lee were banned? 

Is Mary Marshall still a Director?  Are the CM bylaws still standing or have they all been removed?  I wonder about the expense accounts for the Marshalls and any others out there.   According to postings on Viper Alley it is the law that corporate officers must inform their members of what the situation is. 

I asked if the VCA had paid the outstanding stipends owed to WC and Wash VCA regions as I have personal knowledge those are still outstanding. 

Perhaps the NEW VCA had the 4 magazines delivered but no one said anything?   :idk:
1999 1200rwhp TT GTS - ART, 2001 Roe sc GTS- (4 sale), 440 Duster restomod (sold), 3x Stealth TTs, 92 Daytona IROC with T3, 580whp/1080wtq Cummins pickup.
CMFY

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2013, 09:05:59 AM »

LoL

I have only one question : who is working for the family ?

I have the impression that some coward bstrds are trying to put the casher into their pocket
« Last Edit: October 18, 2013, 09:09:17 AM by CMFY » Logged
shooter_t1
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2013, 09:25:33 AM »

I'm sorry, I should have posted this as I was informed a few hours ago.  I did question the contract he was supposed to sign and was told that he didn't have to sign anything.  I sent Jon an email.

I answered a post that "There are so many changes and we are working so hard."  I pointed out Cathy's behavior, asked if Chris and Mary Marshall still work for and get paid by VCA.  I asked if Tim Wolleson had been banned for writing the threatening letter to Chrysler.  I reminded Lucas Chaney that recently the VCA posted that they worked with SRT on the Lemans tickets etc (Not true).   I posted that the "apology letter to Chrysler was Lame."  I wonder if CM, Marv and Lee were banned? 

Is Mary Marshall still a Director?  Are the CM bylaws still standing or have they all been removed?  I wonder about the expense accounts for the Marshalls and any others out there.   According to postings on Viper Alley it is the law that corporate officers must inform their members of what the situation is. 

I asked if the VCA had paid the outstanding stipends owed to WC and Wash VCA regions as I have personal knowledge those are still outstanding. 

Perhaps the NEW VCA had the 4 magazines delivered but no one said anything?   :idk:

I'm glad he's allowed back in a club he helped start.

Like you posted, all the other stuff is getting glossed over though.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines | Theme by nesianstyles | Buttons by Andrea