The VIPER Garage
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 21, 2018, 09:29:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News
Welcome all new users to The Viper Garage - please read the site introduction in the Announcements
Pick Your ViperGarage Theme
Forum Stats
24619 Posts in 1934 Topics by 826 Members
Latest Member: scottyv10
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
The VIPER Garage  |  Miscellaneous Discussions  |  All Brand Events  |  Ezine published on 2013 NORC
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Ezine published on 2013 NORC  (Read 742 times)
RTTTTed
Owner
Administrator

Viper Nation - ezine
« on: June 08, 2014, 07:40:32 PM »

I finally finished the writing, picture posting and the format for this story from last spring.    http://vipernation.com/2013/09/07/nevada-open-road-challenge-2013/

I included the pics, but they went in tiny and when I expanded them they went blurry.  To see the quality HD pics just click on the pics for the larger version.

Included in this story is faith, hope and even some desperation.  Never give up is how you win.  John and I made what is one of the common beginner mistakes but we persevered and finished winning in our class!  Secrets are written into this story as well as the fun we had.  I enjoyed these events more as much of more than the OLD Viper Owner's Invitational Events Chrysler sponsored.

I hope that I see many of you at one of events ...

1999 1200rwhp TT GTS - ART, 2001 Roe sc GTS- (4 sale), 440 Duster restomod (sold), 3x Stealth TTs, 92 Daytona IROC with T3, 580whp/1080wtq Cummins pickup.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines | Theme by nesianstyles | Buttons by Andrea