The VIPER Garage
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 22, 2018, 05:25:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News
Welcome all new users to The Viper Garage - please read the site introduction in the Announcements
Pick Your ViperGarage Theme
Forum Stats
24619 Posts in 1934 Topics by 821 Members
Latest Member: Jhalo
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
The VIPER Garage  |  Vendor Area  |  Roe Racing  |  Welcome to Roe Racing
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Welcome to Roe Racing  (Read 4133 times)
RTTTTed
Owner
Administrator

Viper Nation - ezine
« on: October 10, 2011, 10:45:11 PM »

http://www.roeracing.com/

Welcome Sean,    :2thumbsup:

I have many of your parts in my 2001 Viper GTS starting with your TS blower system at 10psi.  Broke my Pwr Str bracket and plastic pulley and replaced them with yours.  Then I made a huge difference and installed your lightweight 14`front brake kit.  I installed your front fascia duct for better aerodynamics and cooling. 

Your customer service is famous as anyone that`s tuned their VEC with your help knows personally. 

I bought the Vec program and computer cable from Sean.  When a bad connection fried my Vec 2 and I called Sean Roe about it ... He sent me HIS personal Vec from his car loaded with MY program and that allowed me to continue my Viper experience for the rest of the summer.  I drove my GTS (with Sean`s Vec) to Detroit VOI X and back.  Not many vendors would go that far out of their way for a customer.   :goodjob:

Ted

http://www.roeracing.com/
1999 1200rwhp TT GTS - ART, 2001 Roe sc GTS- (4 sale), 440 Duster restomod (sold), 3x Stealth TTs, 92 Daytona IROC with T3, 580whp/1080wtq Cummins pickup.
L8TApex
Roadracing junkie
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2011, 05:30:36 AM »

Welcome Sean!

When I decided to upgrade my GenII brakes from stock, Sean put together a brake package for me that I couldn't pass up!

I also wanted some slotted rotors for the track and could only afford stock ones at the time.  He was kind enough to put slots in them so they were a better track rotor.
Yeh, this is Leslie, like my new screen name? :)
Sean Roe

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2011, 04:50:00 AM »

Thanks for the warm welcome and kind words  :)
Everything I / we do at the company may not be perfect all the time, but we sure try!
I'm fortunate to have a couple real good guys here that are very helpful to everyone as well. Mike has been with the company for just over seven years now. If you've ever received a package from us, there's a 98% chance that Mike had his hands on it and a 100% chance it arrived without damage. Josh has been with the company for almost two years and as a former Viper owner, has a tremendous amount of enthusiasm for the car and our friends in the community.
We'll continue to provide the best support and service we possibly can for you!
Have a great day,
Sean
KNG SNKE

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2011, 05:58:39 AM »

Took you long enough to find your way over here :).

Welcome.
ViperGTS

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2011, 12:57:36 PM »

Well, welcome at one of the other sites  :2thumbsup:
It is a small world.  :D
R.I.P. VCA
Steve 00RT/10

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2011, 01:03:38 PM »

We would have no supercharged cars if not for Sean Roe.  Sean’s  post sale customer support and advice is the reason I took the plunge to put it on.  His kit was the only real DIY product out there in the mid 2000s for those with no background in such things, or access to anyone who  does  this work within 400-500 miles of here.  Keeping it simple at 5 pounds, which is all it was ever designed to be in the beginning, produced a very reliable big power adder for us.  Once dialed in (logging....no dyno)…..and then further dialed in with the IAT VEC 3 mod…..we’ve had over 54,000 miles of Roe SC fun…. and that includes several track sessions.   Basically get in, drive, and grin. 3.45 gears also add a little snap, but the blower is the bulk of it.

Over the years we’ve become better friends with Sean and have stopped in to see him on a couple of winter trips,  share a bite to eat, and visit his shop.  He’s a class act!  His blower kit has added much to our overall Viper experience the last 6 years now. 

I must admit not being to Sean’s website in a while.  I just had a look and discovered some new stuff.  Take a scroll through the Facebook insert on his home page    http://www.roeracing.com/default.asp
Sean will be participating in the Autoweek America Adventure by Mopar with his shop HEMI truck.     http://theamericaadventure.com/   starting 10/27/11.  He is also sponsoring the lone Viper in the race.  I’m not on Facebook,  so was not aware of any of this….perhaps most of you are?    Scrolling down a bit further finds our odometer at 100K miles.  I had sent him an email with the info when it happened.   Thanks for the press Sean and good luck in the race! 

You can also donate to his team by clicking on the link he provides in the scroll down FB box..   I just did.  The money raised all goes towards kids charities. 

Steve
KNG SNKE

« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2011, 02:53:08 PM »

I still need to get my car dialed in better and solve that overboosting issue.
RTTTTed
Owner
Administrator

Viper Nation - ezine
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2011, 03:47:51 PM »

http://thevipergarage.com/index.php/topic,810.0.html 

Here's the thread on the Adventure Tour. 
1999 1200rwhp TT GTS - ART, 2001 Roe sc GTS- (4 sale), 440 Duster restomod (sold), 3x Stealth TTs, 92 Daytona IROC with T3, 580whp/1080wtq Cummins pickup.
Sean Roe

« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2011, 06:55:24 PM »

Thanks Steve, for both the support in the charity and your friendship over the years.
Back when I wanted to boost the performance of my GTS in 2000, things were a lot different in the Viper world. I remember the first time we all heard of Scott Patrick's car making 600 RWHP for $50,000 in modifications. I wanted that too, but knew there was another way to get there. Today, 600 RWHP is "normal".
Though times have changed, my enthusiasm for more and better performance hasn't. However, nobody told me how busy I'd get when I was older.... now I know why people retire.... you get too busy to work! lol
I'll try not to let myself get that busy... yet :-)

KNG SNKE... your car has always stood out as the one car that had boost creep to an extent that no other did. It would probably take getting my hands on the car to sort out the cause.
KNG SNKE

« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2011, 07:04:05 PM »

You might get your chance but I'm not sure my pockets can support too much of your time.
VIPER BAZ UK

« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2011, 08:52:47 AM »

Welcome over Sean :bow:.......

Many years went past before i could get my viper built but the roe was the only way to go.......

Support Tators

2009 1/1 Solid white ACR Hardcore
RTTTTed
Owner
Administrator

Viper Nation - ezine
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2011, 07:46:00 PM »

BAZ, you know that Sean prefers his TT setups now?  Used to be $13,000 INSTALLED and if you already had the engine to go behind it they can build 1100rwhp?  

Sean sent me the specs and dyno sheets.  If my car wasn't Roe equipped I would have done TT.  
« Last Edit: October 31, 2011, 04:44:37 PM by RTTTTed » Logged
VIPER BAZ UK

« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2011, 02:54:08 PM »

MMMMMMM Wonder if Sean    sorry Mr Roe :bow: would do a free ship and supply for advertising reasons??????

I CAN TRY :lol: :2thumbsup:
Support Tators

2009 1/1 Solid white ACR Hardcore
RTTTTed
Owner
Administrator

Viper Nation - ezine
« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2011, 04:48:40 PM »

Yes, try.  I also tried to convince him to take his blower kits back as a trade in because he has so many people asking for them they'd be easy to sell.  Rebuild the blower for $750 makes it simple.  He was thinking about it. 

But, 

Bottlefed is looking for a Roe blower kit ...  I was gonna sell him mine when I was thinking about using a Roe Racing TT kit ...  There are also several others wanting a Roe Blower system.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines | Theme by nesianstyles | Buttons by Andrea