The VIPER Garage
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 10, 2018, 02:51:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News
Pick Your ViperGarage Theme
Forum Stats
24622 Posts in 1936 Topics by 842 Members
Latest Member: XEvilBestSaw
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
The VIPER Garage  |  Vendor Area  |  Striker Heads  |  Gen I, II and Gen III Cylinder Head Options
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Gen I, II and Gen III Cylinder Head Options  (Read 11062 times)
RoadRunner
Distributor for Striker Heads

« Reply #45 on: November 23, 2012, 09:39:44 AM »

Jumps?  Back in 77 I knew a guy that did a 20' jump in a new 76 stepside Dodge Powerwagon ... Frame was OK, but he bent both diffs ... 

Once he bet a Jeep CJ7 that he could go anywhere the Jeep could go.  The Jeep took the $100 bet and drove for a day with the Powerwagon following him around.  Found a pair of tight trees and squeeze through.  "You'll never get through there," he said.  Guy I knew said it took him 5 times before he Rammed his way through ...  but he made it and collected the $100.

I asked him, "But didn't you wreck your new truck?" 

He said, "Only on the one side, I tore the rear stepside fender off and threw that back in the box."  "My Collision deductible is only $100 so it was actually free he said. 

I have seen a lot of weird stuff in my life, but I'm still meeting people that think totally different than what I think of as normal ...

Great Stories !!...

Dodges are tough as nails, I like buggin' OldColt, thats all..  (I've been a Dodge guy most of my life).
Add hp by upgrading to better heads.
oldcolt

« Reply #46 on: November 23, 2012, 11:19:40 AM »

Great Stories !!...

Dodges are tough as nails, I like buggin' OldColt, thats all..  (I've been a Dodge guy most of my life).

:hayes: :hayes: :hayes: :hayes: :hayes:
RTTTTed
Owner
Administrator

Viper Nation - ezine
« Reply #47 on: November 23, 2012, 11:29:24 PM »

I have been a Mopar guy all my life. 

I did have a Pontiac that wouln't start (for no reason at all) sometimes ...

And a couple of Fords

just to make sure that Dodge was best!
1999 1200rwhp TT GTS - ART, 2001 Roe sc GTS- (4 sale), 440 Duster restomod (sold), 3x Stealth TTs, 92 Daytona IROC with T3, 580whp/1080wtq Cummins pickup.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines | Theme by nesianstyles | Buttons by Andrea