The VIPER Garage
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
February 16, 2019, 05:17:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News
Welcome to the updated Viper Garage.  We look forward to exchanging stories, events, tech info, pictures and fun.  Welcome to our humble Viper Home
Pick Your ViperGarage Theme
Forum Stats
24625 Posts in 1938 Topics by 845 Members
Latest Member: Brandon.Rued
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
The VIPER Garage  |  Vendor Area  |  Striker Heads  |  Gen I, II and Gen III Cylinder Head Options
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Gen I, II and Gen III Cylinder Head Options  (Read 11430 times)
RoadRunner
Distributor for Striker Heads

« Reply #45 on: November 23, 2012, 09:39:44 AM »

Jumps?  Back in 77 I knew a guy that did a 20' jump in a new 76 stepside Dodge Powerwagon ... Frame was OK, but he bent both diffs ... 

Once he bet a Jeep CJ7 that he could go anywhere the Jeep could go.  The Jeep took the $100 bet and drove for a day with the Powerwagon following him around.  Found a pair of tight trees and squeeze through.  "You'll never get through there," he said.  Guy I knew said it took him 5 times before he Rammed his way through ...  but he made it and collected the $100.

I asked him, "But didn't you wreck your new truck?" 

He said, "Only on the one side, I tore the rear stepside fender off and threw that back in the box."  "My Collision deductible is only $100 so it was actually free he said. 

I have seen a lot of weird stuff in my life, but I'm still meeting people that think totally different than what I think of as normal ...

Great Stories !!...

Dodges are tough as nails, I like buggin' OldColt, thats all..  (I've been a Dodge guy most of my life).
Add hp by upgrading to better heads.
oldcolt

« Reply #46 on: November 23, 2012, 11:19:40 AM »

Great Stories !!...

Dodges are tough as nails, I like buggin' OldColt, thats all..  (I've been a Dodge guy most of my life).

:hayes: :hayes: :hayes: :hayes: :hayes:
RTTTTed
Owner
Administrator

Viper Nation - ezine
« Reply #47 on: November 23, 2012, 11:29:24 PM »

I have been a Mopar guy all my life. 

I did have a Pontiac that wouln't start (for no reason at all) sometimes ...

And a couple of Fords

just to make sure that Dodge was best!
1999 1200rwhp TT GTS - ART, 2001 Roe sc GTS- (4 sale), 440 Duster restomod (sold), 3x Stealth TTs, 92 Daytona IROC with T3, 580whp/1080wtq Cummins pickup.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines | Theme by nesianstyles | Buttons by Andrea