The VIPER Garage
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 08, 2021, 08:38:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News
Welcome all new users to The Viper Garage - please read the site introduction in the Announcements
Pick Your ViperGarage Theme
Forum Stats
24624 Posts in 1958 Topics by 1124 Members
Latest Member: StayReadyGTO
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
The VIPER Garage  |  Classifieds  |  Viper Parts For Sale  |  Gen IV Ported Heads & Ported Lower Intake + more parts!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Gen IV Ported Heads & Ported Lower Intake + more parts!  (Read 1916 times)
Viper Girl
Global Moderator

« on: June 20, 2012, 06:24:08 PM »

Hey Guys n Girls

I'm posting this for a friend of mine... Lyle previously from DC Performance. He has some parts for sale. Contact me by email or PM and I'll get the message to him. His computer has the latest Platinum Live freaking pay me scam on it...  :'(

Anyway, Here's what he has.

Gen IV ported lower intake from DC Performance. Lyle tells me they removed over a pound of material during porting! $1050.00 exchange. See link below for photos.

Gen IV ported heads from DC Performance. $2600.00

Buy both and he will give you a discount on the package. These are the proven performance parts sold by DC Performance that have been dyno tested.

He also has Mc Leod dual disk clutch. Low Bleed Lifters, ARP bolts and steering rack bushings. If you need a part polished Lyle has a great service for polishing. 24 hour quote and approx. 1 week service time for most parts.

Photos of Head unit and lower intake http://s1127.photobucket.com/albums/l631/socalgirlz/Viper%20parts/

I should have the part numbers from him soon. If you have any interest or want to chat with Lyle and don't have his number PM or email me and I'll hook ya up.

Thx
K
shooter_t1
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2012, 10:07:40 PM »

I might be interested. What would be the package price for heads and intake.?

Thank you,
Robert
RTTTTed
Owner
Administrator

Viper Nation - ezine
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2012, 10:26:27 PM »

Robert, I sent her a PM just so that she gets the notice right away.  The site sends her an email right away.

Ted
1999 1200rwhp TT GTS - ART, 2001 Roe sc GTS- (4 sale), 440 Duster restomod (sold), 3x Stealth TTs, 92 Daytona IROC with T3, 580whp/1080wtq Cummins pickup.
Viper Girl
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2012, 12:18:20 PM »

Sorry, Just checked emails  :-\ Sorry I didn't see this sooner.

Robert I sent you a PM with Lyle's contact info. It's best to contact him directly.

Thx
Kala
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines | Theme by nesianstyles | Buttons by Andrea