The VIPER Garage
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 19, 2021, 08:15:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News
Welcome all new users to The Viper Garage - please read the site introduction in the Announcements
Pick Your ViperGarage Theme
Forum Stats
24624 Posts in 1958 Topics by 1124 Members
Latest Member: StayReadyGTO
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
The VIPER Garage  |  Vendor Area  |  Viper/Viper Truck Registry  |  Here's my wrecked 98 GTS serial #
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Here's my wrecked 98 GTS serial #  (Read 1033 times)
RTTTTed
Owner
Administrator

Viper Nation - ezine
« on: August 10, 2012, 11:15:24 PM »

I bought a mint Roe Racing supercharged 98 Red GTS.  The car had silver vinyl stripes which did improve the cars looks.  Unfortunately, hitting some deep highway puddles we spun out and head on'd a Semi.  Broke the driver's wrist and caused severe damage to his truck and writing off my GTS  :'(  Only the front was wrecked and the engine itwelf seemed undamaged.  While spinning donuts at 60mph I checked the oil pressure, revved the engine and then shut it off before impact.  Wrecked car sold for $18,000.

22,000mi.     VIN;1B3ER69E0WV401347  VIC;HC122J  written off back in 2008. 

Believe it or not, even though much of this car is made in canada, Insurance Corp of BC classes Vipers as "Foreign Import"  Not actually being foreign I guess they just move the Viper into Ferrari/Lamborghini class to garner more profits ...

Anyway, we head on'd the Semi and walked away without a bruise.  If you're going to headon a semi ... I recommend you do it in a Viper  :headscratch:
1999 1200rwhp TT GTS - ART, 2001 Roe sc GTS- (4 sale), 440 Duster restomod (sold), 3x Stealth TTs, 92 Daytona IROC with T3, 580whp/1080wtq Cummins pickup.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines | Theme by nesianstyles | Buttons by Andrea