The VIPER Garage
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 22, 2022, 05:33:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News
Welcome all new users to The Viper Garage - please read the site introduction in the Announcements
Pick Your ViperGarage Theme
Forum Stats
24625 Posts in 1959 Topics by 1124 Members
Latest Member: StayReadyGTO
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
The VIPER Garage  |  Vendor Area  |  Viper/Viper Truck Registry  |  Well Well Well
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Well Well Well  (Read 1192 times)
ViperJeff

Viper Registry
« on: March 14, 2013, 11:19:37 AM »

OK, 98% of you can stop reading here| scroll to bottom of post  :eatspopcorn:

On March 6th my Registry turned 6 years old and it's been an interesting ride so far.  With Ted's input and help, I've given a lot of things some thought.  "To Hell with the Truck Guys", well kinda.  I'm not going to spend so much time on the trucks any longer.  I'm going to work on the Vipers for the forseeable future and see if I can get them up to the same level that I have the trucks.  Warning, this won't happen fast. 

I've been paying very close attention to a few threads here and learning what people think and feel about the whole process.  Just like the truck guys, it's a bit of a mixed bag with the vast majority of owners don't even knowing there is such a thing and do they even care, they just enjoy their Viper to the fullest or have it on blocks in the garage like a plastic injected trophy wife, pretty but serves no real purpose.

So for those that are interested, as I make some sort of progress, I will post up.  I know what years Ted would like to see me work on.  The only thing I really have done is 1992.  Have all the VIN's and Build Dates and Color (like that was hard.. err... red!  :headscratch:

...................| see, I didn't waste your time, Good-Day   :wave:
Vj
“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”
― Winston Churchill
Taillights

« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2013, 01:07:29 PM »

So, what kind of information are you looking for? I have 3 vipers, one is totaled but I'm going to rebuild it, I will get it re inspected and retitled, it will be used mostly  for the track.
ViperJeff

Viper Registry
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2013, 02:40:28 PM »

It's real easy (I hope).  A picture of the VIN tag on the Door and a picture of the Viper.

The VIN tag gives me the MDH, Date of MFR and Paint Code.  It's best to email it, because I know most want to keep the VIN private.

Other than that, anything you would like to share and thats completely optional. 

Vj
viperjeff@vipertruckregistry.com
“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”
― Winston Churchill
RTTTTed
Owner
Administrator

Viper Nation - ezine
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2013, 02:05:35 PM »

Joe's 01 ACR
1999 1200rwhp TT GTS - ART, 2001 Roe sc GTS- (4 sale), 440 Duster restomod (sold), 3x Stealth TTs, 92 Daytona IROC with T3, 580whp/1080wtq Cummins pickup.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines | Theme by nesianstyles | Buttons by Andrea