The VIPER Garage
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 08, 2021, 07:57:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News
Welcome to the updated Viper Garage.  We look forward to exchanging stories, events, tech info, pictures and fun.  Welcome to our humble Viper Home
Pick Your ViperGarage Theme
Forum Stats
24624 Posts in 1958 Topics by 1124 Members
Latest Member: StayReadyGTO
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
The VIPER Garage  |  Vendor Area  |  Viper/Viper Truck Registry  |  Exclusive Registry Update for the VG
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Exclusive Registry Update for the VG  (Read 1495 times)
ViperJeff

Viper Registry
« on: August 30, 2013, 06:52:28 AM »

A lot of the hidden area's of "The Registry" have been opened up.

Nothing really interesting, just a bunch of Viper and Viper Truck info for anyone that is looking
“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”
― Winston Churchill
RTTTTed
Owner
Administrator

Viper Nation - ezine
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2013, 08:50:13 AM »

Ahhh, but what kind of info?
1999 1200rwhp TT GTS - ART, 2001 Roe sc GTS- (4 sale), 440 Duster restomod (sold), 3x Stealth TTs, 92 Daytona IROC with T3, 580whp/1080wtq Cummins pickup.
ViperJeff

Viper Registry
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2013, 10:27:57 AM »

You might find out here as I plan on doing a duplicate posting of everything here.  There just wont be the detailed posting I do there

Stay tuned, speaking of tuned, you done with your Viper yet?
“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”
― Winston Churchill
ViperJeff

Viper Registry
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2013, 12:30:00 PM »

Opened the door just a bit wider, there shouldn't be any locks left
― Winston Churchill
RTTTTed
Owner
Administrator

Viper Nation - ezine
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2013, 11:14:30 PM »

I have my (for sale) Unitrax single 800hp rear axle out of my Viper and my Unitrax Titanium axle ready to be installed.

What's important is that I did get a set of rings and still have a week to reassemble my engine, instal driveshaft, fix airconditioning (must be a minor problem) and start driving!  I need to go kick some Vette ASS!!!
1999 1200rwhp TT GTS - ART, 2001 Roe sc GTS- (4 sale), 440 Duster restomod (sold), 3x Stealth TTs, 92 Daytona IROC with T3, 580whp/1080wtq Cummins pickup.
ViperJeff

Viper Registry
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2013, 11:24:57 PM »

Yes you do
― Winston Churchill
Viper Girl
Global Moderator

« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2013, 03:42:28 PM »

I have my (for sale) Unitrax single 800hp rear axle out of my Viper and my Unitrax Titanium axle ready to be installed.

What's important is that I did get a set of rings and still have a week to reassemble my engine, instal driveshaft, fix airconditioning (must be a minor problem) and start driving!  I need to go kick some Vette ASS!!!
Go TED!!!!!
ViperJeff

Viper Registry
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2013, 07:34:23 AM »

All the List for the Viper and Vipers Trucks have been uploaded.  Still working on some formatting and adding pictures and such.

Viper Wiki:
http://www.vipertruckregistry.com/ViperRegistry/Default.aspx

Viper Truck Wiki
http://www.vipertruckregistry.com/screwturnwiki1/

and still a Viper Garage Exclusive.

I have been asked why the exclusive here.  It's simple really.  Of all the places I haunt on the internet, the folks here just seem to be more passionate about what they do. 
― Winston Churchill
RTTTTed
Owner
Administrator

Viper Nation - ezine
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2013, 05:33:44 PM »

:eatspopcorn:  Waiting until my cars are loaded to see what info you have.  You decode the codes manually?
ViperJeff

Viper Registry
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2013, 06:11:56 PM »

Very little in the VIN that can be used to decipher details about a VIPER.  The details are on the build sheets.  The hard part if finding the avenue to those sheets. The last place I was using went from a completely affordable price to $1 a VIN.  Of the 38k VIN's I have, I need about 23K more build sheets.....  I could buy a lot with $23,000
― Winston Churchill
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines | Theme by nesianstyles | Buttons by Andrea