The VIPER Garage
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 22, 2022, 04:42:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News
Pick Your ViperGarage Theme
Forum Stats
24625 Posts in 1959 Topics by 1124 Members
Latest Member: StayReadyGTO
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
The VIPER Garage  |  Vendor Area  |  Viper/Viper Truck Registry  |  Exclusive Registry Update for the VG
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Exclusive Registry Update for the VG  (Read 1541 times)
ViperJeff

Viper Registry
« on: August 30, 2013, 06:52:28 AM »

A lot of the hidden area's of "The Registry" have been opened up.

Nothing really interesting, just a bunch of Viper and Viper Truck info for anyone that is looking
“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”
― Winston Churchill
RTTTTed
Owner
Administrator

Viper Nation - ezine
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2013, 08:50:13 AM »

Ahhh, but what kind of info?
1999 1200rwhp TT GTS - ART, 2001 Roe sc GTS- (4 sale), 440 Duster restomod (sold), 3x Stealth TTs, 92 Daytona IROC with T3, 580whp/1080wtq Cummins pickup.
ViperJeff

Viper Registry
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2013, 10:27:57 AM »

You might find out here as I plan on doing a duplicate posting of everything here.  There just wont be the detailed posting I do there

Stay tuned, speaking of tuned, you done with your Viper yet?
“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”
― Winston Churchill
ViperJeff

Viper Registry
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2013, 12:30:00 PM »

Opened the door just a bit wider, there shouldn't be any locks left
― Winston Churchill
RTTTTed
Owner
Administrator

Viper Nation - ezine
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2013, 11:14:30 PM »

I have my (for sale) Unitrax single 800hp rear axle out of my Viper and my Unitrax Titanium axle ready to be installed.

What's important is that I did get a set of rings and still have a week to reassemble my engine, instal driveshaft, fix airconditioning (must be a minor problem) and start driving!  I need to go kick some Vette ASS!!!
1999 1200rwhp TT GTS - ART, 2001 Roe sc GTS- (4 sale), 440 Duster restomod (sold), 3x Stealth TTs, 92 Daytona IROC with T3, 580whp/1080wtq Cummins pickup.
ViperJeff

Viper Registry
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2013, 11:24:57 PM »

Yes you do
― Winston Churchill
Viper Girl
Global Moderator

« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2013, 03:42:28 PM »

I have my (for sale) Unitrax single 800hp rear axle out of my Viper and my Unitrax Titanium axle ready to be installed.

What's important is that I did get a set of rings and still have a week to reassemble my engine, instal driveshaft, fix airconditioning (must be a minor problem) and start driving!  I need to go kick some Vette ASS!!!
Go TED!!!!!
ViperJeff

Viper Registry
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2013, 07:34:23 AM »

All the List for the Viper and Vipers Trucks have been uploaded.  Still working on some formatting and adding pictures and such.

Viper Wiki:
http://www.vipertruckregistry.com/ViperRegistry/Default.aspx

Viper Truck Wiki
http://www.vipertruckregistry.com/screwturnwiki1/

and still a Viper Garage Exclusive.

I have been asked why the exclusive here.  It's simple really.  Of all the places I haunt on the internet, the folks here just seem to be more passionate about what they do. 
― Winston Churchill
RTTTTed
Owner
Administrator

Viper Nation - ezine
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2013, 05:33:44 PM »

:eatspopcorn:  Waiting until my cars are loaded to see what info you have.  You decode the codes manually?
ViperJeff

Viper Registry
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2013, 06:11:56 PM »

Very little in the VIN that can be used to decipher details about a VIPER.  The details are on the build sheets.  The hard part if finding the avenue to those sheets. The last place I was using went from a completely affordable price to $1 a VIN.  Of the 38k VIN's I have, I need about 23K more build sheets.....  I could buy a lot with $23,000
― Winston Churchill
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines | Theme by nesianstyles | Buttons by Andrea